A FUCKING LEAF

1st for out gold

Where is Sweden?))))

wait why did you make our flag small and pixelated

LET'S GO DEUTCHLAND.

**UBER ALLES**

our*

this is going to be a long 2 hours

STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM STREAM

>GLORIOUS_PRUSSIA

>this kills the leaf

have found them

how sweden could be so cucloldish damn it

nice job on image, Ivan

>roossiya has zero (0) olympic hockey golds

>deu can
>rossiya

What's deuchald?

i just wanted to remind my lovely neighbors that canada will absolutely demolish you in the finals so you dont get your hopes up for gold

Do we have any chance? After the women's debacle I'm thinking no but we did beat the mighty Finland.

oar*

OUR

>being this delusional

whoops

Olympic USSR Representatives?

Onii-Chan United Resistance

Wir schaffen das

when does this start

One bong and 28 bings.

ok, so what happens if we actually win this match? will canada burn? how big of an upset would it be?

mass suicides

nobody in canada has too much faith in this team so not a lot 2bh

Canada will blame the nhl and this will be written off as the meme Olympic Hockey year

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fuck canada

excellent post

Here's to hoping for a close game that isn't decided by shootouts and shitty ref calls.
Good luck Germany.

Whats that supposed to mean? Fuck off Justin

SEETHING

Nah you guys deserved the win, our girls were sloppy as hell especially in the third period.
Ref calls ended up not mattering much in the end anyways, just would have been a better watch.

Lol what a fag

>being drunk this early
get it together Ilja

Who are the good guys? I will cheer for them tonight

German team are the underdogs.

revenge for Albertville

Germany are the good guys in these Olympics in general and ice hockey in particular.

>el MallorcANO

*blocks your path*

Germany
Canada and Russia are both bad guys

Wunderbar

The dudes right. Shootout to decide largest game of a tournament that happens once every 4 years is stupid. If baseball can go 5 hours in the regular season, the Olympics can go at least another period. USA would have won but it would have been more epic and just a better story

DEUCHALD DEUCHALD
DEUCHALD DEUCHALD

>IIHF has been using shootout since 1992
>now all of a sudden its a problem because Canada can't into shootouts

I bet you aren't even old enough to even know what a shootout was in 1992

There could a teeny bit of controversy though. I learn in an earlier thread that the referee assigned to the game was a member of the Swedish team Canada beat for gold in 06. Maybe some animosity was still there?

Fuck you Germans, the Finn's were nice in the last game thread

Nice guys finish last

The shootout is a great rule when it's used in round robin but in the games which decide medals it just seems stupid. It's the equivalent of kicking field goals from different yard lengths to decide a superbowl. Anyway it's a non starter because America was the better team allnight

I mean it was obvious the refs had it in for Canada, the calls were pretty baloney.

Kys for the good of 'peoplekind' canacuck. This is war

>mfw both can't win this time

The calls evened out in the end though. Poulin exploding Decker was pretty blatant

It's like if the stan lee bowl was determined by shootout, that would ruffle everyone

Yeah the refs in general were just trash.

Can't wait to bully leafs after you lose to nazis

Similar to that but I was using the biggest spectacle in NA sports

down with anglo whitey

How can I emigrate to Canada?

Compared to football

Is Canada like Germany and Germany like Canada? Do >we have any chance at all?

find work or wife

don't

paint yourself black, jump across the border, and say you're a refugee from trumpland
working pretty well for them so far

>never give a shit about hockey
>suddenly be interested when it's under meme circumstances

come on hans don't take it so seriously

Youre greek, deal with it

yes
if we get lucky

>inb4 Canada suffocates in the neutral zone trap

yes you do, this lineup is like our D-list team

It was said on the broadcast and I agree wholeheartedly. These games are too important to leave in the hands of inexperienced European refs. Canada and the USA both play a hard nosed style and the games are also much faster paced than Finland OAR for instance. Get the men to ref it if you have to. Just cut it out with the wishy washy will they won't they calls. It inhibits both teams from playing their chosen style and distrupts the rhythm of the game.

Why not?
find work and that's it? doubt it
Justin doesn't have any empathy towards eastern yuropoors? damn
I've dealt with it. Now what? Do I get citizenship or nah

But if was pulling for you in the previous thread igor

work -> visa -> permanent residency

this should b ez

It's one of the hardest countries to actually immigrate to. If you want to just work for a bit then that's possible but not likely you'll be able to move here.
If you're really serious, we have a scoring system based on a bunch of stuff you can fill out and see what you get but it's pretty competitive.

I bet Sweden thought it would be easy too :^)

Fucking irrelevant meme tournament, let's not watch this nonsense

Where to watch CAN-CER online?

Unless you start a business lol

you know we had to do it to ya

I'm sure somebody here can set you up. All I use is CBC so unless you can get that channel than I can't help you sorry.

I am serious actually. Lately I've been even thinking of working/living on a cruise ship than to be here desu.

Don't worry, there sure will be few streams in runet. I'm sure ruskibros will share the link.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm happy the Fins won bronze in Womens game. Turned out the Russian leading scorer got suspended for kicking the Finnish girls in the leg with a skate

Please Germany, win! We don't want to be shamed for losing to you.

See you in Football, should you ever make it to the World Cup

TIME TO LOSE FOR YOU DOUCHELAND

no u

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're off
Post your score predictions now

Fuck NHL for ruining the Olympics desu.

canadians going to btfo of germans harder than we did at vimy ridge

worst OP in the history of OPs