youtube.com/watch?v=M7JlQqAi7vY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
archive.is/https://twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit incarnate

kino

Alt-right faggot.

Sam, please stop posting these threads. Make more videos so you stop haemorrhaging Patreon supporters.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7JlQqAi7vY&feature=youtu.be

Unfunny hack

i wonder what he spends his days doing

he's funny

what's it like being mindless contrarians Sup Forums

Funny guy, shame world peace got cancelled.

This stand up is great if you haven't seen it

Funny if you're a teen

share some of your hilarious and mature comedy with me.

Funny if you're an adult

Used to be funny, not anymore. It's probably about time he got a real job so he can pay for health insurance.

Really funny guy. Not reddit at all. Probably some of the best comedy of the times.

His stand up is hilarious too. Check this out if you haven't seen it:

Imagine having a life so devoid of meaning and purpose that you spend all day, every day making threads devoted to Sam fucking Hyde.

Doesn't matter what i share, you'll shit on it anyway, kid. Just stick to you're simplt epic youtubers, boy

funny, if he didn't get JUSTed Sup Forums would be praising him as /ourguy/
that, and if reddit hated him

a modern day Icarus with a dash of autism.

>form comedy group with buds
>notice influx of new viewers from Sup Forums.org/pol/
>pander to them
>work hard to get a TV deal
>befriend the juden
>royally fuck up
>anger the juden
>no season 2
>no health insurance
>friends upset over sam fucking up their chance at a second season, killing the dream
>attempts to go rogue
>shills Sup Forums.org/tv/ daily
>anger the juden further
>twitter account suspended
>won't seek regular employment due to ego
>can't seek regular employment due to HR departments googling his name and seeing the shitstorm surrounding him

the man is running out of options and bridges to burn. At least Charls and Nick are doing alright.

I am halfway through the series. Some skits are alright but some (like in your OP ) are downright garbage. Is this reflective of the rest of their stuff?

Their old stuff is 85% good and 15% shit.
Their new stuff is 15% good 85% shit.
The paradigm shift began when Sam started pandering to Sup Forums and the alt-right

Well as any work of art, comedy is subjective. Personnaly, I never found him funny, I think he is just trying too hard, but that's my opinion.

Sup Forums - Alt Right Pussies with fragile little egos

did Sam have a falling out with the other MDE guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

It's like he wanted to get cancelled

I dont get it

He looks like an angry mongoloid. The more I see him posted on here, the more I'm happy I know diddly about him.

I don't think about him

yes. they all went their separate ways after the show's cancellation. Nick went to manage a family-owned antique store. Charls is doing some work in Atlanta and puts out the occasional youtube video. Sam begs his fans to demand that Adult Swim give him a season two. Sam can't let go.

I try not to, but some faggot feels the urge to keep posting his ugly face on here.

Oh...this thread again.

r_thedonald's favorite comedian. He's also a gay

Sam literally had some stuff written for him by Ghoul from TRS and referenced him a couple times

I do feel bad for him, actually. Sure he can be a little cringey with his pandering sometimes, but I really enjoyed World Peace. I like his comedy, but I don't get why he gets so much hate on here.

Man, I feel bad for those guys.

Seriously fuck Sam Hyde for being an unprofessional fuckhead retweeting pol shit

I had a dream about Sam Hyde chasing me with a kitchen knife.

Take that as you will.

did anyone buy his book?

wasn't it like $100?

what did he retweet that was so offensive?

Has the writing and comedic abilities of a schizophrenic kindergartener.

Not a single joke he makes, makes sense.

he constantly retweets people like richard spencer and mike enoch

Try being a bit less obvious with the samefagging sam

archive.is/https://twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

How come celebrities are allowed to shill for the Democratic party but not the Republican party?

because normal people, even trump supporters don't want to be associated with race-realist alt-right shit

the beatings will continue until morale improves

The thing about pandering to Sup Forums and having a fanbase mainly based off of Sup Forums and Sup Forums is that you'll never make any money off of them. It's mostly underage and NEETs on this website, they won't pay you a dime

Sam chose the wrong group to pander to

what is the "alt right"? I can't get a straight answer from anyone.

I think MDEs great they're the only ones that seem to be doing some different from of comedy nowadays everyone else is a self deprecating cuck

>what is the "alt right"? I can't get a straight answer from anyone.

>I, Sam Hyde, in an attempt to prevent this thread from 404ing, will open a can of worms to derail the thread yet ensure maximum exposure.

anime-loving misfits that not even actual convervatives want to be associated with

Sup Forums

This

Sup Forums is 30% leftist shills, 30% "racial realists", 30% regular people who are curious about the world, and 10% bots

unfunny faglord

greetings from Sup Forums

Why is there always a thread about this literal who. Shilling?

Hit and miss to be quite honest.
Some of his clips I find hilarious (going to the gym, dude going to jail,...) other just fall flat and I can't stop cringing.

He does different things though so I guess he is fine.

yeah, and it's obvious too

Why does the alt-right trigger this poster so much that he spams this board?

because he's probably not white. simple as that. he hates being reminded of his inferiority.

Some of his stuff is truly funny to me, some of it I hate, and some of it I feel like I'm missing the joke.

Sams a fucking genius compared to most modern comedians but most of you Cucks don't like to reminded of unpleasant shit you just want to keep taking your silly snapchats and being a lazy fat jelly role with no passion you just want to look at the pretty pictures on the screen cuz your too stoned for that serious shit rn bruh

>YOU PISSED OFF Sup Forums AND POL WITH YOUR KEKING!!!!!!!!!!

The failure that he is.

BABY SAMMY NEED TIT MILK

Never seen any of his stuff, but considering how often he's posted, I'm sure he's incredibly overrated for being mediocre.

it was less his fault and more the fault of his retarded fans who harassed adult swim employees

and Sam pointed his autistic fans in that direction. Sam is directly at fault.

Hiya Sammy, long time no see. I was looking through the archives a bit and noticed you were really posting a lot these past few days, especially last Sunday. I think it's kind of sad that someone would post videos and threads of themselves all day on their birthday. Did you have a party? Did you invite anyone to go? Because it would be mean if you invited people to your birthday party only to post on Sup Forums. Is it weird at 32 years old having no one to talk to and using Sup Forums as an outlet for human contact on your birthday? I'll give you time to really think it over.

Aw man this thread was bumping every 10 seconds and on page 1, what happened? Surely it's coincidental that someone was critical of the 32 year old comedian and people immediately stopped replying.

Daily reminder this board and the rest of Sup Forums is being shilled and undergoing an attempted co-opting by leftists, communist faggots.

He's the comedian we need but don't deserve

GOAT

Was that supposed to be funny? Cause that was just not funny and I can easily see why that would be misconstrued as an insult.

Right wing extremists and white nationalists who spend most of their time shitposting online and making it worse for everyone involved.

stfu kike
learn to take a joke

I'll take a joke when there is one to take, you dumb motherfucker

Lol

just stfu then go call your uncle and cancel television alltogether you little whiny bitch

>making it worse
can't be any worse than the EU's policies.

Yeah just what I thought. There is no joke and all you did was insult your executives and make yourself look like a fucking neo nazi. Nice work, dumbass. Hope you enjoy being deprived of health insurance.

Well I was talking about the internet more than real life, but I disagree. Right wing extremism has brought this world to the bring of ruin (as did left wing extremism, but that's not the point here). Extremism in general is a cancer and it must be uprooted.

tick tock kike

>Right wing extremism has brought this world to the bring of ruin
Wrong. North America would literally be untouched if Germany won WWII

Nice cop out faggot

>Pearl Harbor
Hello?

A strategic blunder for Japan.

Still harmed the US, which quite obviously indicates that north america would have been harmed had germany won WWII. Also, the world is made up of more than just north america.

"Uh... David Duke"
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"All women are whores. They only care about money"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"IMMA START SCREAMIN ON YO ASS! OHHHHHHH!!!"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*white character gets cucked*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"Moonman"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

This.
Abolish all borders and world peace would be achieved within 6 months.

>Also, the world is made up of more than just north america.
Lol

whats your stance on helicopter rides?

You limp dick losers remind me more and more of reddit with every day that goes by.
You practically have your own version of "narwhal bacon"
Go fuck yourself

I had a dream of letting the MDE guys being devoured by zombies in their sleep.I dont know why either

dont be scared m8
I hear its beautiful

I'm hoping he comes up with a new live stand-up/presentation. Obviously they're a lot of work but they're his best stuff.

fpbpfffbfpbpp

Not being an extremist doesn't make you a centrist you stupid fuck

World Peace will probably go down as one of those shows everyone praises to no end in 10 years with cult classic status.

Somewhat funny but a horrible fanbase. He probably wouldn't have gotten canceled if he didn't pandered to the Sup Forumsacks.