Have you realized that you all are actually praising an evil ancient god from the deeps of the evilness do you have any...

Have you realized that you all are actually praising an evil ancient god from the deeps of the evilness do you have any idea what does this mean since the elections started and the KEK gaining power once again from the MEME MAGITICS posters all the things happening around the world are by the product of KEK because he is the devil in a figure that no one of you have realized yet THIS is not a joke this is really fuck up YOU HAVE TO STOP WITH THIS KEK MEME MAGIC BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what if I want everything to burn?

Agreed.

lol cool

Go to Sup Forums with this shit, they are the faggots who worship a tran-sexual frog named Kuk.

Reported.

chaos is not evil

No

KEKS POWER GROWS INDEFINITELY

Fuck off heretic, do not slander Kek's name

PRAISE KEK, LORD OF THE DEPTHS

>Have you realized that you all are actually praising an evil ancient god from the deeps of the evilness
yes now go kill yourself pussy

Kek is older than satan retard the primordial egyptian ogdoad is far older than any abrahamic religion

Kek will slaughter all who oppose him.

Enjoy ban transexual idiot

Sure

>Make hypnotoad thread
>Pick a toad picture that has eyes closed

What the fuck.

all the times I've seen this, only now did I notice his pants are still on

Leave pussy

APOSTATES WILL BE EXECUTED

PRAISE KEK

There's no evil in chaos.

What's even more fucked up is that that actual Egyptian deity kek is based of off is really called "kuk". Hmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

>also spelled as kek or keku
read your own link

yeah but his main name is kuk and his wife is kuket