/éire/

Kitchen sink edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fC-xMTkslD8
cumbriacrack.com/2014/11/29/crack-craic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats everyone doing this fine evening?

I am and every now and again it bans my IP for shit I never did on boards I don't browse, sometimes the posts go as far back as 2014
Playing Pokémon Silver

youtube.com/watch?v=fC-xMTkslD8

who /John Mullane/ here?

>Playing Pokémon Silver
On emulator or did you replace the battery?

Give 1(one) Irish bf now.

>I am
Hope you aren't phoneposting desu... but don't worry too much, it's acceptable on occasion I've been told.
>bans my IP for shit I never did on boards I don't browse
Mobile companies use a pool of IP addresses. You get a new one every so often and it may have been used by someone else previously and banned from Sup Forums. Restart your mobile or enable and then disable airplane mode and you should be given a new one which hopefully won't be banned.

you have high pitched soyboy voices.

>soy
Barely even know what that is. Is it the stuff they grow in Meath?

Waterford a best!

>Soy Boi sissy Poi

>still browsing Sup Forums

3DS VC, I got stupidly hopefully and taught that them coming to VC would mean Johoto Alohan forms, well at least I can get more Kurt balls in US. I didn't know I could reset my IP so quickly, thanks froggo
>Soyboy
Nu-male was better, it describes it better, even beaten into the ground cuck is better
Lel

:3

So cold. Want to go to bed but it's not nearly as warm as my heater beside me.

Do you have a hot water bottle

Still playing Ultra Sun? Thoughts?

Gotta do as says

Post your supposedly girly accent.
Break out a giant blanket for more comfort.

Alright I'm struggling to stay awake now. It's been a nice 25~ish hours awake but I'm off.
See you all tomorrow.

Yes but I don't think it's the best idea for me to handle boiling water when I'm struggling to walk straight, that and I don't think I even have the energy to go downstairs for the kettle.

I have one draped over my chair that I pull over myself.

Ultra Moon and it's more or less the same with 90% recycled story, and 10% new content. They took out story elements (like the Lillie Island scene and Lusamine being the big baddie you fight in the wormhole). If you played Sun or Moon it's not worth paying full price for this version, but like someone said these Nintendo games rarely, if ever, go down in price. Still no National Dex, unfinished areas are still unfinished, surfing minigame is OK if you're into that, collecting stickers as a side quest nets you a dragon pokemon from what /vp/ says, and I think the worst offender is the Elite Four champion was changed which I think is a downgrade with who they picked. I won't spoil it in case people care enough to find that out themselves.

Oíche.

Constanze

Thanks, seems like an easy skip. I still need to play Alpha Sapphire so that'll probably keep me going until the next one.

I've only 2 or 3 more episodes left to watch. Surprisingly I'm starting to warm to Diana.

Diana is fine. Croix is the one who really shits it up towards the end

>Heard USUM isn't worth getting from the leaks
>Got it pre ordered as a birthday present last month

You post this image a lot.

Don't bully the Ojou

Should I watch this anime? I don't know much about it.

There's only 12 episodes and they're all around 8 minutes long since they're shorts, together with a 30~ min OVA at the end. You could finish it in an evening easily. It's pretty good though

There are only like 10 episodes and apart from an OVA, they are all about 7 minutes long, you could watch it in like an hour in a half. Also it's quite funny

>tfw you go to get €60 out of the ATM and get three twentys
Best feeling.

cumbriacrack.com/2014/11/29/crack-craic/

REEEEEEEEE

Thanks lads

>Have a €50 in your wallet for more than a week
Rare feel but fucking class
Enjoy lad

>carrying cash on your person at all
Most reckless behaviour

t.Dub

We aren't all from the 3rd world Hell hole known as North Dublin

More referring to the fact that pretty much everywhere has PIN/contactless these days so there's never any need for me to have cash on me

I need to stop going to the ATM in Dunnes, there seems to be a queue of exclusively old people each time who take about 4 minutes for each transaction.

>reckless behaviour
I'd like to use contactless or Android Pay but wouldn't even know how desu. Dose every shop support it?
Don't know if anyone else is like that but I always avoid doing "new" things in my daily life that differ from my routine as I'm afraid I'll make a show of myself.

like that*

I don't have one of those cards, also I find it easier to budget when dealing with cash and places won't take card if it's under a tenner or 20€

It's extremely rare you'll come across anywhere that doesn't have at least a card machine these days. If contactless is supported all you do is touch your card off the reader, it beeps and you're finished. If it doesn't support contactless you just stick in your card and enter the PIN like usual. I have Android Pay set up but I've never used it since it's more of an effort to take my phone out of my pocket, unlock it and bring up the app than it is to just take my card out of my wallet
Yeah I only got a contactless card earlier in the year after my last debit card expired and the bank sent me a new one.

>You want to pay through your phone so you do? What sort of gobshite do ye take me for?

>Alpha Sapphire
>gen 3 anything
Jaggy pls.

>old people each time who take about 4 minutes for each transaction
Maybe they selected the Gaeilge option accidentally. Been tempted to press that recently.

>If contactless is supported all you do is touch your card off the reader
Do you ask the person at the till for the card reader or is it just there and you don't have to gesture to them?

Can very much imagine him saying something like this, unfortunately.

As we all know gen 3 is indeed the weakest gen, I'm not disputing that. But I still own the remake and should at some point play it.
I also own and need to play B/W 2, I hope that's more of an evolution than Ultra was.

>Pokemon
>2017
Japanese Call of Duty at this stage lads

I just take my card out of my wallet as I'm making the transaction and they pretty much always just hand me the reader automatically without asking. They'll usually ask if you want to tap too if they support it

Stop stealing our words

Sell AS, pirate UM, and play BW2 instead.

>Japanese Call of Duty at this stage lads
DELET

I'll try using my card at some stage before Christmas and report back to /éire/. Thanks for the help.

NEVER
Good luck lad, you can do it

No, it's shit. Look at who you're asking for a recommendation

But Rusty and Roorah are men of esteemed taste. I'll give it an episode and see what I think.

>But Rusty and Roorah are men of esteemed taste
>normalfags having good taste
>implying

Good lad
Stop being bold

Normalfags can't have good taste, it's a fact of life.

I can't hear you over my 100% objectively patrician taste. I have people all the time in Donaghmede asking me for sick anime recs

Trips confirm

You've shown me that pic before, and with the exception of one anime listed, those are all representative of your shit taste.

>I have people all the time in Donaghmede asking me for sick anime recs
>Dubs asking people with shit taste for recommendations
Makes sense.

>make a male Dark Souls character
>make him look like a cute girl

This is a Tomoyo positive general. I'm going to have to ask you to leave

You're up uncharacteristically late.

Am I? I'm not the Kokichiposter who discusses sports, if that's what you're thinking.

>make a Dark Souls character
>spend half an hour customizing them until I realize I'm probably just going to equip a helmet immediately and never see their face for the rest of the game anyway

>This is a Tomoyo positive general
No it isn't. Nor will it ever be. It's amazing how you've caused me to come to hate an anime I've never even watched due to your incessant shitposting and image spam.

Oh wait, I thought you were Poi. Never mind.

>It's amazing how you've caused me to come to hate an anime I've never even watched due to your incessant shitposting and image spam.
Every day until you welcome her into your heart

You're pushing her farther away. Fortunately I have good taste in anime so there was never any risk to begin with.

You'll never be a frontrunner for entry into the Skype Cabal if you keep up your tomfoolery and blatant disregard for /éire/'s proud anime heritage

>This is a Tomoyo positive general
Finally. A place where we can be free of tomoyocution.

>and blatant disregard for /éire/'s proud anime heritage
As I said, I've good taste in anime. You and your normalfag friends are the ones shitting all over /éire/'s "proud anime heritage".

I wouldn't count on it.

Aside from girls und panzer I thought all of the anime in his folder was on point.

Making /éire/ a happier place to post, one Tomoyo at a time
Please share with us your good taste in anime, then. The Cabal is prepped and ready
Good post

What was the thread like when Denmark gave you the pig protestant willy? I missed it.

Nobody cares about soccer here

>Excel Saga
Based

I know understand the necessity of the boatposters to provide a counterbalance to the Skype cabal shitposting.

I now understand the necessity of the boatposters to provide a counterbalance to the Skype cabal shitposting.

>posts I don't like are shitposting
You can have one more Tomoyo as I'm heading off to bed. I hope you'll have this out of your system by the morning. Stop being bold

Do you ever get tired of banal shitposting?

>Stop being bold
As soon as you stop shitposting.
I'm hardly shitposting. Just making an observation.

>I'm hardly shitposting. Just making an observation.
There's no other purpose to group people like that and pretend yourself as some casual observer in the middle.

Hello /eire/pol what's on the agenda today?

As of Tuesday sure

>Juniper will never get bored of this

Ireland lost at the sport we've always been shite at? Our players stopped bothering to play in the second half like they always do? woah.

>you will never face fuck Juniper and cum deep in his smooth white twink asshole

What is wrong with you?

This can be arranged

>not wanting his virginity
Are you gay?
How?

>want to sleep but farting like an absolute bastard
Hotboxed my room with the smell of ass sewage lads

Awake for a second bamp.

>went to sleep at a normal time
>still woke up in the middle of it
I had forgotten this feeling.

It's honestly the first game I've considered not getting, but I'm still tempted.

>I still need to play Alpha Sapphire
No you don't. No one needs to play ORAS.

You shut your whore mouth, Emerald is top tier.

>As we all know gen 3 is indeed the weakest gen
Design wise it's a tie between 2 and 5, region wise it's Johto, anime wise it's gen 5 and games wise it's gen 6.

>I also own and need to play B/W 2, I hope that's more of an evolution than Ultra was.
It is. It's an actual sequel instead of a third version for one.

BW 2 were the last games with post game

>when you realise there's nothing after the Battle Tree in SM

>You realize there is nothing after the Rainbow Rocket game
Well it should be better than the Delta episode at least

>Emerald is top tier.
Emerald is the second best pokémon game, after FireRed that is

I do think it was cool of them to use Maxie and Archie's old designs instead of reusing their ORAS models. Nice to see Game Freak not be lazy in something.

I'd put HGSS up higher.