What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBTLq72V4r4
youtube.com/watch?v=CbOq-oe2kN8
youtube.com/watch?v=g8f_XCH3zmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's near Australia

stupid accent

The constellation of crux

white people LARPing as preliterate savages

Better than the Emmerdale accent 2bh

Our rightful clay.

The other day I was watching someone on Youtube and thought it was an Australian trying to put on an American accent but it turns out he was a Kiwi speaking normally. Made me realise that despite Australia being the one place most Kiwi's immigrate to, I've barely had a conversation with one.
I wonder where he lived in NZ to have that accent.

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=oBTLq72V4r4

Australia's Canada.

She looks inbred as fuck.

g'day mate

New Zealand: Good.

miss alice

Not Australia like Canada is not the USA

NZ

We actually have no connection to Australia though

What are the significant cultural differences?

tramp stamp

Seriously; it would be easier to talk about the cultural similarities. We're as much alike as the US and England

I knew a guy who I thought had a speech impediment but after a while I just realized he just had a kiwi accent

New Zealand is Britain's Austalia

Australia and New Zealand are two modern English speaking, Anglo majority nations part of the great global capitalist soup of of the world and about as different as any other modern country.

The fuck does that even mean?

cunts who are extremely good at rugby

The Amiga version has an Easter egg where it gives you 20 extra lives if you type MOTHERFUCKINGKIWIBASTARDS on the title screen.

>the new zealand story

we had a videogame?

i didn't even know this was a thing

The NES version had its name changed to Kiwi Kraze for some unaccountable reason.

Maori and Kiwis and absurdly expensive real estate. Kindof being the dumb cousin in a sense. All well and good but a bit off in a silly way.

I wouldn't mind vacationing. Seem nicer than Aussies.

Something that happened with a cricket match in the 80s that Australians are still butthurt over.

Sheep fucking

We're literally the same but you have maori and whine more

>that Australians are still butthurt over
Wrong way around mate

youtube.com/watch?v=CbOq-oe2kN8

Would those slacks fall down if she let go?

.weW

A poor country that become rich, the inverse of Argentina.

t. Barnaby Joyce

Lucky this happened before the Internet and social media cancer existed.

;)

lel

What happened? I don't understand this literally who ""sport""

>What happened?
International banter in its purest form.

>I don't understand this literally who ""sport""
Cricket is played all around the world and a multibillion dollar business worldwide.

nz needed six points to win on their last turn to bat and to get that you need to hit the ball out of the field without it hitting the ground
australia did an underarm throw which was still allowed in the rules and it counted as nz's last ball (because it was underarm there was no chance to hit it in the air out of the field)

honestly the end justifies the means and I would have accepted it as part of the rules at the time

i want a hot maori girl with tattoos

seems like that underarm bowl was a legal move and won Australia the game. t: a nice person with access to google

Boomerangs

TAIKA WAITITI
TEAMORA MORRISON
JONO AND BEN
FAMILY FEUD
THE BLOCK NZ
THIS WEEK NZ
BUNNINGS
RUGBY
ALL WHITES GOING TO THE WORLD CUP

It would be awfully hairy.

Wikipedia and Youtube are your friend.

Fush and chups.

I don't play Grasshopper, what's going on in this WEBM?

Just an inferior version of Birdy.

Just a bit of banter.

Great hunting opportunities, excellent scenery, Commonwealth country, sheep rape, the All Blacks, and one of the best qualities of life on earth.

HOBBIIIIITTTTTSSSSSS

you've also got to remember no one had done it in over a hundred years, which was why it was so controversial

The Ashes are coming home this time lads

Better Australia with a better accent.

Damn. I don't even know who this bitch is but I can tell just by her face that she's either from NZ or Aus

I was hoping her bottom would fall off, instead all I got was a stupid face plant.

That's just not cricket is it.

that judge's pole catch at the end was great

>grape lookin' slut
>ye fet beetch
Everytime

Hog hunting with dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8f_XCH3zmM

>Aus - oh wait the stars are red

I want to leave

the worse anglos

Cricket is meant to be the gentleman's sport and there are certain things you were expected to not do despite being allowed in the rules.

The Australians did one of those things to guarantee a win and basically killed the sport outside of India and Australia

Chad Kangaroos surfers with a huge cock

2 - 0
|

funny accents

remember that it exist

>60
>60
>60
>60
>60
>60
>60
>60
>60

Looks like the Australian flag

hahahahahahahaha

Is this just the Maori's?

Judging by interactions with girls I'd say it's everybody from year 9 to up

>double compared to Australian women

That's a surprise. The girls I know go through four a month at least.

and Daniel is STILL a virgin

kek

KEK

K - E - K

Knockoff version of Australia.

I really like New Zealand tbqh and think it’s pretty aesthetic, has a good standing politically, and has a more interesting history then many would have you believe, it also seems really similar to my province.
I hope to spend some time there eventually

PERU'D

Like the country hate the inhabitants you feel me

is there really much of a difference between you two? I ask out of honest ignorance. I'd assume you guys were very much alike... since you're so close to each other and all.

>Close
There's an ocean between us. France are Britain are closer

There's a little. What you've got to realise is that Australians hate people from other states too, we just like to pounce on whatever difference there is.

The kiwis rub me the wrong way because they tend to whine a bit more than Australians and because their whole identity is built off hating Australians when we really don't care much about them at all.

>I-Ivana's a virgin t-too

Absolutely hate Australians to be honest

>s-s-she said so
>based Wildcard never fucked her and bragged to the Sup Forums lads about it

Name a more pathetic """person""" than Daniel. You LITERALLY can't.

>>implying this wasn't the best Daniel pasta

So guys, I've been stalking this Ivana slag on fb and we've actually got quite a few mutual friends with her.

>My plan is to get one of my mates to introduce me to her, and woo her over. Being /fit/ and possessing a 8.4 GPA, this should be no great challenge. Once I have made her my gf, I will spend whatever time I have in her social circle, cucking Daniel. Every single time he's around, I will stick my tongue deep down her throat, and make eye contact with him THE WHOLE TIME. I will then drink a glass of /milk/ once I'm finished, never taking my eyes off Daniel, before teaching my new gf the virtues of thrash metal and the greatness of Yorkshire Cricket Club.

The ABSOLUTE state of Daniel

you know what I meant whinnie

>not his Sup Forums "retirement" essay

car-eating parrots

British Empire colony