User, look! Julia is drawing a picture of you on fire

user, look! Julia is drawing a picture of you on fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2144383
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/04/19/i-dont-like-to-be-touched-video-shows-10-year-old-autistic-boy-getting-arrested-at-school/?utm_term=.554af7b2e079
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a "Julia makes a Birdchu medallion out of modelling clay" episode

>It's a "Julia stays in her room during her own birthday party" episode

what is that?

>it's a julia draws a flying bunny surrounded by flames and everyone pretends it's normal epeisode

Sauce

>it's a Julia's mum takes her shopping and she runs up and down the aisles with her arms outstretched behind her episode

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2144383

BOING

STOP

>tfw you were expecting her to have a benis cause of the boing
DAMAGED

Thanks user, this fap is dedicated to you

Is this cropped? Is she supposed to be bouncing on my cock?

Who would you cast as Julia in a live action adaptation?

daddario

Jessica Chastain

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Do you people actually follow Sesame Street?

you don't?

Idris Elba

Lily Mo in a red wig

Rooney

the fuck is sesame street? some american soap opera?

I'm just here for the cute muppet

This is funny and all, but god dam. Autism is a disease. Thinking about all the unfortunate souls to be cursed with it is heartbreaking. I wish people were more open to the idea of culling genetic dead ends in our species. I'm sure you can tell during the child's development in the womb that autism is present and abort it.

Has anyone seen the actual episodes with the autistic puppet? Are the brutally accurate with her mannerisms like OP?

>It's a Julia kills Big Bird and wears his skin episode.

autism is the next step in human evolution you troglodyte

You would have to live in a real shithole to not know what sesame street is. They even have afghanistan and ecuadorian versions.

>Its a Julia comes out of the bathroom with feces on her hands episode

This.

I would love to see the Afghani Sesame Street.

Its more like several steps back, and to the left actually.

Its a Julie shits her pants on a field trip episode

>A ten year old boy from Florida with autism is arrested at school, and spends the night in a juvenile facility. Unknown to the family, the boy had achieved a warrant after kicking and scratching one of his educators. The Autism Society of America is looking into legal options. washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/04/19/i-dont-like-to-be-touched-video-shows-10-year-old-autistic-boy-getting-arrested-at-school/?utm_term=.554af7b2e079

we only had the muppets show and fraggle rock

>Its a Julia's classmates grades suffer due to her distracting hand flapping episode

Was this the inspiration for the curious incident of the dog at nighttime?

>It was not known why the boy’s family was not informed of his outstanding warrant.

This is odd. But i'm sure the school district has their own lawyers, and were probably not legally required to inform the parents of the warrant. No doubt the family knew of the incident though. They probably brushed it off as no big deal.

If the child is a minor, it would be important to inform the parents, as they would be legally responsible for him.

They obviously did know and thats why he hadn't been to school in 6 months untill they called him in for state mandated testing.

And obviously he's just a little ass hole, not autistic. No true autist would shout "this is so fucking stupid mama" while being arrested.

This is simply a case of people trying to get special treatment.

test

Sure it would be important. But im talking black and white here. Does the law require the school to inform the parents of the outstanding warrant? They were surely informed of the indecent. Why not tell them then? It was either filed shortly after the incident, or the school wanted to keep it quiet so they could legally remove the child from there school, without the parents lawyering up.

Oh shit, I didn't see that. So he was out of school right after the incident for 6 months at the schools request?

if julia is autistic what the fuck is elmo

when did they start making the puppets resemble actual children when they clearly started as monsters

>its a Julia sits in silence aggressively picking her nose and slurping the snot off her finger for ten minutes straight episode

Doesn't say whos request but probably the parents took him out so he wouldnt be punished. Which requires paperwork.

Otherwise he would have probably only been suspended for a first offense. Which also explains why this went to warrant status. The parents had to be intentionally ignoring it.

It took a while to grow on me, the plot is a bit basic and constantly relies on over-exposition. But slowly it gets there and you realise what a marvelous impact all the characters have.
Watching Big Bird slowly succumb to schizophrenia has been a real treat

I agree. Good catch. Fucking bitch try's to sell a heartbreaking video of her punk child getting whats coming to him. Would have worked better without the "This is fucking stupid" line.

Elmo is supposed to be a Baby. His original name was Baby Monster.

Sesame Street started as a show for 5 and 7 year olds, and then it went to toddlers because they realized those kids responded better to it.

You joke about this but when I was a kid in catechism I was asked to draw a mother with her child

I drawed her as she was giving birth to him, legs spread, head sticking out of the vag and all

Same famalam

>it's a Julia's actions perfectly mirror my own actions episode
How do they not understand what autism is? This is fucking stupid. I'm literally in the process of ordering some egg-shell paper so that I can write them a stern hand-written letter of complaint.

concept art

omg........that boy is CUTE!!!

>HOIII...ETSUBATSU!
>"Big Bird, my name is Big Bird"
>HOIII WIGWOOH

>IIIEIEEUUHHHHHHH!!!!! EIEEEEEIEIIIIIGHHUUUUUHHHH!!

>it's a "Julia's parents waited until they were 40 to have kids" episode

She drawing your aura.

>it's a "Julia is annoying so the school recommends pumping her full of SSRI medication and her mommy and daddy are busy so they go ahead and do just that before handing her an iPad and ignoring her until her suicide attempt/mass shooting then act surprised it happened" episode

they shouldn't have tricked the boy and his mom.

cops should not trick little boys, especially boys with autism

What does "etsubatsu" exactly mean anyway? Sounds like something out of an anime

xbox

thanks

>it's a Julia fucks young impressionable men with autism fetish for money so she could have paper to crayon on

>it's a user is a projecting nutcase episode

I would literally marry an autistic girl if she was cute and had no physical deformities. I would give up on creating offspring just to have my own autistic waifu who is absolutely loyal to me and grateful that I would take care of her despite her problems.

Autism has been necessary to the evolution of humanity to where we are today. Without autistic individuals who were driven and obsessed with completing their goals far beyond the scope of "normal" people we wouldn't be using the internet right now.

>It's a "Julia spends too much time on an anime forum and ends up becoming a pedophile" episode

female pedos are alright though.

That sounds like bs. I have a 10 year old cousin that is definitely in the spectrum and they contact his guardian if he falls asleep in class.

Imagine Sesame Street being a real place and living there. And every fucking day as you walk down the street here comes fucking Big Bird, who is now well over 40 years old and he still comes up to you asking what the fuck number comes after 2, and here comes Snuffy asking to sing ABC's, and you gotta deal with this every fucking day

CRAYOLA FUCKING MODEL MAGIC AND ACRYLIC PAINT

Most autists aren't smart or obsessive. Look at the Louis Theroux documentary. Most are weird, violent and retarded

imagine going to the studio where they film this and sneaking around the storage closets and you find all the puppets and costumes just sitting there all spooky

Spoiled this because it's so spooky. Just warning you.

yeah LOL it wuld be liek five nights at freddys irl!

Is this a movie?

Most aren't, but the few that are have been necessary.

Fuck you now I'm sad for her

So she thinks I am hot then.
Cool.

There can be only one correct answer.

it is soon

>Its a Julia hits her teacher episode.

>Its a Julia refuses to shower for 6 weeks because they don't make her preferred brand of shampoo anymore episode.

>Its a Julias parents sign her up for soccer, dance and debate class just so they can have 3 hours of peace a week episode.

>It's a Julia breaks a kids nose and screams for twenty minutes because he called her "Julie" episode.

>It's a Julia wont shut the fuck up about naruto episode.

>Its a Julia gets knocked up by the down syndrome hillbilly that pushes carts at Wallmart, now they're getting married and Julias parents have a whole family of speds that they need to pay for episode

Wtf I have autism now

That's because we have applied the logic of "everyone is special" to clinical psychology.

Being an eccentric savant and being a screeching retard are not the same condition but we put them under the same umbrella of "autistic" because its easier to tell parents that their kid is Rain man than a retard.

In reality the condition that Kim Peek has is as different from Chris Chan as cancer is from syphilis

Not to mention the fuckin' count and his thunder and goddamned lightening every time he counts. The number of the day? Zero. Zero is exactly the number of times I want to hear that bullshit on any given day.

Big bird is like the down syndrome man that likes to high five strangers.

Oscar the Grouch is a drunk homeless guy.

Kermit is like that one black guy who got out of the shitty neighborhood and did something with his life but comes back to be a social worker or teacher because he feels guilty for being successful

Cookie monster is a crack head.

Bert and Ernie are the elderly gay couple who call the cops every day and wont give you your ball back if you kick it into their yard.

The humans are wealthy hipsters that have been moving to the area lately and thing the abject poverty is cool an authentic.

>hey julia if you tug on this hairless mole enough times it's going to spit out white stuff, it's really neat

By definition all kids with crushes their age are pedos

So where does Julia fit in all of this?

Child of a new yuppie family. She's unsocialized because both her parents work and her Spanish nanny wont let her play outside with the ghetto kids.
She's doped up to the gills on prescription drugs but what she really needs is a real childhood in the countryside.

user...

>it's a Julia drowns her puppy because it won't start barking episode

i've studied services for people with disabilities and you're an uninformed ninny

do some volunteering or stop whinging. your attitude helps no one

>In reality the condition that Kim Peek has is as different from Chris Chan as cancer is from syphilis
this is objectively not true
High-functioning vs low-functioning autism have the same symptoms and disconnect from 'normal'
>inability to understand other people's emotions
>ocd
>easily attached to objects
>appealed to by bright colours and contrast
>poor interpersonal skills
>difficulty in expressing oneself
etc

There is a substantial difference sure, but to say the difference is as great as two completely unrelated illnesses is fucking retarded

>its a julia goes into a violent rage because the minecraft servers are down episode

You say that but conditions like Asperger are being removed from the umbrella of Autism all the time because they are categorically different