let's shoot it first

> let's shoot it first
> let's not try to communicate with it electronically behind closed doors
> only other option is supposedly direct physical communication
why are the writers mentally challenged?

Yes lets try to reason with the huge fucking monster that doesn't need a space suit and the last time I saw it, it had nearly crashed a asteroid into earth.

The literal fuck are you saying?

The writers aren't mentally challenged, Holden is. And Alex was still drunk after chilling on the ship by himself.

That thing was trying to eat their nuclear reactor, there's nothing to talk about

the point is they didn't even try a microphone/speaker setup retard. their only choice was "be there in front of it VS shoot it". Totally retarded writers.

they wanted to "shoot it VS be face to face it" BEFORE it started doing that.

the only issue i had with the episode is that it felt less like a season finale and more like a mid-season-before-a-hiatus-finale

Wait, that was a season finale?! GOd fucking dammit, where's my We need to talk scene?!

it was fine. It wasn't an annoying Cliffhanger like the last one from the walking dead. it just left very general questions unanswered which is perfectly fine, if it answered those, then the series would have 0 reason to continue.

in good stories, the journey is more important than the conclusion, and in this case if you conclude the basic questions the journey simply ends (e.g. pure peace, no problem, everyone is fine, the end).

>the disassembled ship
fuckin spoopy

>deck is literally vacuum

Good luck using a speaker you fucking dumbcunt.

...and the dozens of people it killed on Ganymede?

For you

bullshit, they could use a monitor.

and there are other ideas.

>putting a lizard in a vacuum

You fucking sadist.

that was so beautifully done

i was kinda bracing myself though for the people to get disassembled too

While a cool ass idea it's missing like 90% of the ships actual components.

fucking pothead

user plz

LOL XD

The snorefest scifi

What the fuck is this show?

Best sci-fi show since Babylon 5

Communicate with it and then what? Ask it to jump out of the airlock because it's a biohazard?

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

>look mom I posted it again

Shit this was a season finale, when is the next season coming ?

>season finale
The fuck?

mfw

Reading books is cancer. It's an inferior form of art that depends only on literature.

TV depend on Literature, Music, Photography, Acting, even dance.

Sometime next year.

Do you think he survives?

He does in one form or another