Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein. Und das heißt: Erika

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein. Und das heißt: Erika.

What does this mean?

Wouldn’t you like to know

Out of the heather blooms a little flower. and its name; Erika

it's some nazi song, op is a racist

>g*Rman last name
>looks like a Mexican

So the 56% face amerimutt meme is real...

Looks like the guy I order kebab from

Apparently he's entirely European, just looks like that because of being fat, the Isis beard and haircut.

I bet you’re a mutt and look like him so you try your hardest to make him seem white despite having dark eyes and swarthy features. Literally looks like a chicano.

He has white children. Can you say the same?

>those are the people who say whiter than you muhammad

He is probably so obsessed with whiteness that he had a white Germanic bull implant an Aryan child in his wife.

He’s a cuck. His child looks nothing like him.

Nice projection

I've seen Mexicans and Arabs whiter than him. Even if he's 100% European it's clear he has shitalian ancestry. Disgusting amerimutt shitskin, of course he's the leader of a pro-white student group, he knows he's not white so he's compensating like a typical mutt.

See he's ruffled a few feathers

Niggers have children too, what's your point?
Also that kid is clearly from some other father, looks like the poor chump got cucked.

How is that projection?

His child

>germanic skull
>blonde hair
>light eyes
>pale skin

His “”””father””””
>oval arab/mexican skull
>black hair
>black eyes
>brown skin

>arab Mexican skull
I love the armchair anthropologists on Sup Forums

Why would he ruffle my feathers? I'm mocking the fact a "white" American looks like a Mexican. The memes are real.

>that is the face of white supremacy in USA

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahshdasdhjasadadjaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAJAJJJJJSFDSADFJAJASFASJFDJASDDFJ JASFAS f
*inhales*
ASDASSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Have you ever met a Mexican? He looks nothing like one you autistic leaf

Kek. He literally looks like a Chilean kid I knew from middle school.

The Amerimutt memes are real. If that guy was walking around in Sweden, the Swedes would think he’s a refugee.

Now I know your baiting

>I AM WHIIIIIIITE

Heimbach is anti Israel

Matthew, I'm sorry but that kid isn't yours. Let me walk you through it:

Blonde hair is a recessive gene and you have jet black hair, and your kid has brown hair, making you being the father very unlikely. The kid also seems to have light, possibly blue, eyes, whereas you have black eyes, again an evidence of cuckoldry. You are the notorious cuckold that is quite frequently found in nature, just accept it m8. There's nothing wrong with raisin another man's child.

>He looks nothing like one you autistic leaf

Yes Matthew, you do look like one.

Everyone be advised Matthew Heimbach has graced us with his presence ITT.

also meant for

Your probably brown

>Blonde hair is a recessive gene and you have jet black hair, and your kid has brown hair, making you being the father very unlikely.
You don't know how genetics work. Two blond parents can't have a kid with black hair, not the other way around.

you know jack shit about genetic

stupid kankermongools, I said it's very unlikely, not impossible, also meant his wife* not kid has brown hair, so him being a negroid mutt and her a brunette makes it damn unlikely.

6ft, blond hair, blue eyes, I'm just tired of amerimutts LARPin as whites when they're mutts. You jelly yet heimbach?

See
That's you

Unfortunately hair colour doesn't exactly follow Mendelian inheritance, but otherwise two people with phenotypically black hair but both also having recessive genes for lighter hair colour would have a 25% chance of having a blond kid.
Not that low at all.
Plus quite many kids start out as blond and go brown later.

>being so obsessed with some guy that you literally have to attack how he looks everyday

Imagine that