How would the Americas look like if it was still full of natives instead of Whites and Spics?

How would the Americas look like if it was still full of natives instead of Whites and Spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JqevWQpb2ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=vw3wZOW8oaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no idea

Like, we made contact with them, but didn't move there?

Look at africa

Yeah, something like that. Similar to Africa.

We'd probably be something like an Amerindian South East Asia

Why the fuck do those natives look so Mexican?

the same

No idea but it definitely sucks they just got fucked out of existence, literally. Are there even any full natives left or are they all basically mixed?

like china probably
war war
get somewhat colonzied, but since they don't all die
europeans just build some cities and exploit the land
then mao two rivers is born
and it goes full communist revolution

>immigration isn't a big deal it doesn't replace the native population at all

>Poor Native Americans, what happened to them was really savage

lots of natives in mexico

Hard to say really. Who can you compare them with?

Hmm, too bad we wiped them out.

You must be retarded

>immigration isn't a big deal it doesn't replace the native population at all
who says this?

Like this

youtu.be/JqevWQpb2ZM

Jewish people

>Are there even any full natives left
yeah they live in their shitty little communities

>we
>norway
???????

Well that's cool, even though obviously a lot of fucked up shit goes on out there.

Why didn't the Brits mix with them like the Spanish and Portuguese did? They ain't bad lookin

;)

You can't really generalize the whole continent, people in the Amazon would've developed in different ways than great plain indians. Mexico-Guatemala and Peru-Bolivia would've made for the historically stronger nations, much the same way they served as the basis for Spanish viceroyalties, but peoples like the chibcha in Colombia or the Puebloans in the US and northern Mexico were advanced enough they could've built their own nations as well.

>Spics
Like that, but even less white

Because Mexican mestizo ARE natives

And yet some Amerindians found Marxist ideals the most compatible with their way of life.

*smacks lips*

not bad

But Mestizo's are half white. Most mexicans are much heavier on the native than the white.

Not in a cultural or biological sense, I kinda find it ironic Americans romanticize Amerindians so much now that they've been practically wiped out, or that they can admire cultures like the Aztec or Maya but look at Mexicans in a very different way despite the fact the sole difference in between a Mexican and a Mesoamerican is European admixture and European culture.

Racists are not kidding when they claim they despise miscegenation.

You're basing this on what exactly?

Mexicans are NOT Amerindian nor are they Aztec or Mayans

To us, you guys exterminated the Aztecs and Mayans

How does a child exterminate his parents? Mexicans are not Spanish conquistadors either.

This is on the same level of retarded as blaming the fall of the Roman Empire not on Germanic invaders but on current Europeans.

There are, but they all live either out here in the southwest or in the middle of fucking nowhere in the upper midwest. In my area the native communities are very active and do a lot to keep their languages and traditions alive.

Like Japan, but with more minimalist art and music, and populated by the descendants of whatever tribe figured out mass scale metalworking first.

>Japan
they're far more similar to us than japanese, north native american even still stuck in backward civilization compared to ours at their peak of civilization. america would looks like SEA or africa if they have never been colonized

That's pretty retarded. You're full of shit.

Japanese were backwards until westernization. Even though China was in decline they were still more advanced than Japs

The Aztecs themselves were a lot like Japanese, as in a warrior culture, religious fanaticism, strong sense of honor leading to self mutilation or sacrifice, very ordered lives, universal education, etc. They were obsessive compulsive about cleanliness and good manners, warriors wrote poetry, etc.

Modern Mexicans speak Spanish and have mostly Spanish blood. What they did to the Aztecs and Mayans is what they want to do to us

Have you ever seen a Mexican? Dey injuns

Tell that to the natives in Arizona who are shooting illegals at the border.

It's almost as if nationality, race, and culture can all vary independently. I, for instance, wouldn't lift a finger to help you from getting mobbed by a pack of niggers, no matter what your color may be.

and you think we didn't?
not as backward as native american, they're practically living in iron age. japanese already have concept of nation, advanced politics, architecture and conquest in 12th century

kek, Arizona natives were free to move between the border in accordance to both the Mexican and American governments before the 2001 wall was built. Entire native families and their sacred lands were divided by it, so now they are one of the most outspoken critics to the wall. Stop talking out of your ass, dumb larper.

*native north american

>japanese already have concept of nation, advanced politics, architecture and conquest in 12th century
tell me more

>The Aztec Triple Alliance, which ruled from 1428 to 1521 in central Mexico, is considered to be the first state to implement a system of universal compulsory education.[4][5]

>The upper class sent their sons to rigorous boarding academies, the calmécac (“houses of tears”), which, in their cultivation of good breeding, their design to break boys’ loyalties towards their homes, and their austerity, bore a definite resemblance to public schools in England during the reign of Victoria.38 Attention was paid to “character”: the preparation, it was said, of a “true face and heart”. But there were classes too in law, politics, history, painting, and music.

>The children of workers received vocational training in the more relaxed telpochcalli, the “houses of youth” established in every district. The teachers were professionals, but priests played a part. From these institutions, children could go home frequently. Yet they, like those in the calmécac, received ample instruction in morality and natural history through homilies which they often learned by heart, and of which some survive. “Almost all,” wrote a good observer in the 1560s, “know the names of all the birds, animals, trees and herbs, knowing too as many as a thousand varieties of the latter, and what they are good for.”39 A strong work ethic was inculcated: and children were told that they had to be honest, diligent and resourceful. All the same, preparation for combat was the dominating consideration where boys were concerned: above all, single combat with a matched enemy.

>In both educational institutions, food was provided by children or their parents, but the teachers were supplied by what it is probably permissible to call the state.40 Girls received training as housewives and mothers.
Hugh Thomas, Conquest, Chapter I

Possible that Ainu people are similar to natives?

>The Aztecs themselves were a lot like Japanese, as in a warrior culture, religious fanaticism, strong sense of honor leading to self mutilation or sacrifice, very ordered lives
basically every warrior culture in ancient times

>universal education
only aztecs had it , the next state to establish it was the HRE a century later

The schools predated the aztecs

This, kickapoo hold dual nationality

To the psychotic levels of Aztec and Japanese? Not that we know of in the West, I'm pretty sure there'd be some similarities in between Indonesians and some other Mesoamericans, as equally advanced peoples as the Aztecs, but perhaps you can enlighten me on this, I've never known your warrior traditions to be on the same level.

There's a legend about a warrior who was captured by the Aztec from some of the other Nahua city states (exact same cibvilization/culture) during one of the flower wars. As he was high ranking he was offered as a sacrifice to Huitzilopochtli, god of war, which meant he was to die in combat, so he was tied to a stone similar to picturedm given a sword with feathers for an edge and made to fight 4 seasoned warriors in succession, each armed with real weapons, no one had succeeded in defeationg all 4 before with that handicap and by the Aztec laws he was to be set free, even rewarded. The warrior chose to still die as a human sacrifice because his honor demanded that he do so, even if that meant a gruesome, troturous death. The Aztecs honored the memory of this man as an example of the highest ideal of a warrior. Other than Samurai is hard to think of any tradition that would hold similar values.

This, all Nahuas, that is the same civilization as the Aztecs, had similar practices. The Aztecs themselves overthrew the Azcapotzalcah who were the previous rulers of Anahuac, they all shared the same language/culture. The Tlaxcalans themselves were Aztec in terms of culture/civilization, they had been exiled from Anahuac to Tlaxcala.

No, not to the same degree of psycho, think crusaders or saracens who saw suicide as a sin. Perhaps Spartans would be the other culture apart from the Japanese to be comparable.

On a semi-related note; I asked this in a previous thread but got no answer but why is the reply rate between the middle eastern male sender and Native American receiver so high? I find it so strange since these two cultures are so alien to each other. Are there a lot of Arabs near where the Native Americans bunker up?

Forgot picture

No idea, this looks entirely as a US phenomenon as you can see latinas are amongst the lowest responders.

What do you mean?

>no eurangutans
Completely better.

>le oxford predates the aztec empire meme
oxford also predates the Spanish empire, which in turn is younger than the Aztec one, but no one claims the Spanish were primitive because of that
either way, that doesn't change the fact that universal compulsory education was first established by the Aztecs

>think crusaders or saracens who saw suicide as a sin
so did the Aztecs

I always get a kick out of how you can immediately see desperate black women are haha

Depends on how involved the Europeans were. Most likely North America would eventually unite into large federations. The Haudenosaunee was steadily expanding while they got rich off trading with the Europeans.

I doubt they'd cover the entire continent though, more likely that federations in the border region between the US and Mexico, the west coast and northern Canada/Alaska would form and rival each other in size. It's har to say how many federations there could possbily form and what size they would have.

This is of course ignoring splintering and revolutions and if the nations would take on distinct native governmental forms, copy European monarchies or westernize entirely.

I'd hazard a guess and say that a realistic scenario might be between 2-5 federations in this maps different geographic regions. Perhaps horde nations similar to the Asian Steppe would form in the plains and the south with the introduction of horses, that would split the continent between east and west.

That as a Mexican I wouldn't be able to offer any insight into this given my culture has the opposite perception, as you can see by your own data.

why are you bringing up oxford university? i never said anything about that

Argentina is Amerindian...

do u agree?

Black women are very nice though, I always feel bad for them.
Ah right, sorry I must've misread your post.

No. You will get wiped out soon.

>To the psychotic levels of Aztec and Japanese?
probably beyond, to the point it was retarded. look up javanese culture, they invented different language for different group of age and social class for fuck sake, and of course the autism doesn't stop there, everything have to be done ceremoniously.
and for warrior code, every asian countries did that, its the very basic protocol from chinese and indian influence, look up arthasatra.
the only nations in this region that were free from these influences are Taiwan and Philippine.

The only thing I can think of is Sibeira.

and oh, "samurai value" was derived from chinese, its not exclusive to japanese.

>Other than Samurai is hard to think of any tradition that would hold similar values.
Most warrior civilizations desu. Including what's found in Europe. Both pre-Christian and post-Christian. Rome in particular had a suicide culture like Japan. Christianity has martyrdom. Even up until the early 20th century a concept existed "a captain goes down with his ship" aka a wiling death.

>Other than Samurai is hard to think of any tradition that would hold similar values.
seriously, what's so great about the japanese warfare??

Aztecs went to war as an empire every goddman year, they had MONTHLY "tournaments" among the nobles of different states, but they actually killed each other in contrast to their european counterparts.

>Flower wars differed from typical wars in a number of important aspects. While engaging in a flower war, competing armies would meet on a "preset date at a preselected place.”[5] These places became sacred sites and were called cuauhtlalli or yaotlalli.[2] Combatants signaled the start of war by burning a large "pyre of paper and incense" between the armies.[2] Actual battle tactics also differed from typical warfare.[6] In typical warfare, the Aztecs used atlatl darts, stones, and other ranged weapons to weaken enemy forces from afar.[6] However, in flower wars, the Aztecs neglected to use ranged weapons and instead used weapons such as the macuahuitl[7] that required skill and close proximity to the enemy.[6] The use of these kinds of weapons allowed the Aztecs to display their individual combat ability, which was an important part of the flower war.[6]

>Flower wars involved fewer soldiers than typical Aztec wars did.[2] A larger proportion of the soldiers would be drawn from nobility than during a typical war.[8] These characteristics allowed the Aztecs to engage in flower wars during any time of the year.[8] In contrast, the Aztecs could fight larger wars of conquest only from late autumn to early spring, because Aztec citizens were needed for farming purposes during the rest of the year.[8] Additionally, flower wars differed from typical wars in that there were equal numbers of soldiers on each side of the battle; this was also related to the Aztecs wanting to show off their military prowess.[9]

They even had more combats to death with the warriors that didn't die and only were captured, every spring.

>so did the Aztecs
Not in a religious context, sacrifices were expected to be voluntary and seen as an honor and a duty, cowardice in the face of this was seen as one of the lowest forms of dishonor in a culture in which saving face was as important as it is today in East Asia.

I assume you're familiar with the legend of Tecuciztecatl and Nanahuatzin. Also it was a part of the daily routine of Aztec noblemen and warriors to offer blood atonement for even the more minor of offenses, much like Yakuza cutting off their own fingers, one of the preferred methods was to make a sort of rosary with maguey spines which would be passed through an area of soft skin in the body, like the ears or in between thumb and index on the hand. Failure towards an important mission would've required volunteering as sacrifice.

To Aztecs honor came first in a way that is different from the European chivalric code, think knights such as El Cid who would endure humilliation.

Tb h, id say it be more like the Holy Roman Empire
>loose confederation of different governments/ states

Some of the confederations that formed did elect their leaders for life didn't they? That wouldn't be too far off of a comparison.

>start a thread about native Americans
>Mexicans keep commenting

Natives have nothing to do with you

It's you the ones who always make these threads about us

My fear is that the natives would get Hispanicized

Like we need more of that

We treat natives infinitely better than Spics do

How does Sup Forums feel about decolonization?
youtube.com/watch?v=vw3wZOW8oaY

Idiot.

Fair enough, I think the point for me was practices such as seppuku and banzai charges, in the West my perception has been sacrifice came as a matter of absolute necessity (this includes martyrdom) rather than personal honor (which would be seen as prideful in judaeochristianism) while in the East I've always had the perception of very different code models, running Amok does for instance seem different than self sacrifice for the Japanese. I may be reading some more on the subject and review my own opinion on this one, there's no point in arguing a point I'm willing to concede for argument's sake at this point but I do thank you.

Same for you, tho I'd like to point out the reason I make the comparison to the Japanese is Bushido is generally well known, even if often misunderstood, so it provides a point of reference. People understand a basic difference in between a samurai and a medieval knight, I'm just stating my own view would've been closer in outlook to the first one, not that the chivalric knight is any less homorable, in terms of philosophy I'd actually personally consider European knights to have had more admirable principles.

He is a dumb mongrel.

Your time is coming, wh*Tey.

Mongrel traitors aren't welcome to America. America belongs to Amerindians.