Hey pol why cant I own c4 or a grenade to defend my self against a tyrannical govt

Hey pol why cant I own c4 or a grenade to defend my self against a tyrannical govt.

Pol btfo?

You can, it would just be illegal.

I agree. Apparently, ISIS can have a stockpile of automatic AK-47s and RPG-7s but I can't.

You can. Just need a tax stamp.

FUCK YOU IDIOT!

Good point user. I believe you should be able to have those things too.

When SHTF though, a firearm is still your best choice by far, so there's that.

I mean, surely you thought this through, rather than just posting a bait meme, right?

The image is dumb. There is nothing to agree/disagree on, it's a fact that there are no exceptions to the 2nd Amendment.

I hate to be that guy but...
Nukes?

Its expensive to one

Have, fug

If you're not OK with your own neighbour owning something, you shouldn't be OK with a faceless government having it either

just give me the tsar bomba and liberals will stop picketing in front of my house

Yep, you should have the right to own all of those things. Although, if you were to choose to use them unjustly, then we would reserve the right to end your life.

Hey John, are you fucking drunk? What flavor of retarded shitheel makes this little of an effort to shitpost on Sup Forums?

Suppose it works, since you got me to reply.

how do i like and share OP?

Yeah, but what if one day it isn't?

in a civil war, foreign nations will provide missiles and bombs in hopes of the rebellion winning and partnering with them

Having guns is extremely hard and expensive in my country

You have the right to own those things with expensive licenses.

just learn chemistry f.am
you can make some mustard gas and /oven/ tyranically government

You can. You just need to file a Form 1 with the ATF, have a FEL (Federal Explosives License) and magazine.

> current year
> not being literate enough to read the USC

>current year
>i can trust the gov't with my firearm ownership info
>not being literate enough to distrust gov't in any form

You can. The grenade needs a tax stamp, but there is literally nothing stopping you from making and using c4 in your own backyard sparing your inability to do so. As long as you don't store it or transport it, you're all good.

Also everyone knows you are better off using ANFO over c4, its a hell of a lot safer and easier to make.

You can, but you need a tax stamp and a radiological minerals licence, and good luck getting one.

Logically, there MUST be exceptions, as your Founding Fathers would agree.

>Wow OP that's a lot of fancy thinkin!!

Yeah we'll still keep our guns and elect Trump.

You can keep the change/

We surrender nothing.

Explosives aren't historically considered "arms." The historical meaning of arms refer to kinetic force small weapons operated by a single user and the ammunition that goes with it.

Where would they agree? the weapons they protected were the weapons with which the wars of the day were fought. Just because the technology changes, doesn't mean the idea behind them does.

ANY federal legislation that hinders your ability to purchase, keep, and use arms is unconstitutional. If a state wants to have regulations restricting firearms that's their 10th Amendment right (although most states have their own 2nd Amendment in their state constitutions).

I think you and everyone should be able to.

well a pleb like you would prolly blow yourself up so you should get some.

also look into claymores, box shaped things, pry off the top, they are full of yummy candy