Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EfZXhPcvWY).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Norway
we need to win Gold in Hockey if we want to have a chance lol

aren't there any more sliding down hills fast events?

just 1.
There are just 4 events in luge and bobsleigh both

Germany wins. Their gold in bob is safe, none of our remaining chances are safe.

This is some fucked up Italy vs Germany shit but not in football but instead Olympics.

Both sides claiming they have no chance at all and Germany being the underdog

Norway: possibly gold from 50km and 30km. What else?

Germany: ????

Germany have a guaranteed gold in bobsleigh.

bobsleigh. usually outside of the olympics you can see 3 German teams taking the first 3 spots, so it's very likely. however, this is just 2 gold and norway has these 2 chances and leads in general

Secured gold in metal horse (bobsleigh)

>50km and 30km
What is special about them? Germany has no chance? You think cheatway will get them, thanks to their inhalers?

50km is between Norway, Finland, Switzerland (Sundby/Holund vs Niskanen vs Cologna) and possibly an outsider, but not Germany
30 km is probably Norway and Sweden (Bjorgen vs Kalla)

Then I am rooting for Finland and Sweden.

and you are welcome to

For me it's Kazakhstan.

I think norway but germany have chance if they get gold in hocky

Der Sturm

Hockey

KOM IGEN TYSKLAND

H O C K E Y

50km skiis tomorrow is Ethnic Russian competing for Kazakhstan winslol

If Norway doesnt have some cheeky wanka in Snowboard-slalom tomorrow i will come down to the last event, ladies 30km skiis as i believe Germany will have taken their 14th Gold in the Bob
it will

redpill me on the last race, ladies 30 km, Norway should be favourites but very big ones? i think it will come down to this race

>look at medal table
>most total medals in a Winter Olympics for the country
>no men or ladies curling medals
>no hockey gold
TOTAL FAILURE SEPPUKU IN MAPLE SYRUP

do you still have any of those gold medals?

they have 11

mfw Kalla cucks Norway out of the Olympics 2018 win in the last minute of Olypmic competition

The level of competition is usually pretty weak on the 30km. The favourites to win are Bjǿrgen, Kalla and Pärmäkoski.

Bjǿrgen has been in great shape in the races so far and is hungry for her first individual gold of the 2018 OG. She's the all-time GOAT in both 30km classic and 30km freestyle and has plenty of championship experience. Historically only Johaug and Kowalzczyk have been able to challenge her on this distance, so with Johaug gone and Kowalczyk out of shape her chances drastically increase.

Kalla has only been on the podium once in her career on a 30km, and her strength is in freestyle, not classic. She's had some nice (much shorter) classic races earlier this season and had a great classic leg on the relay, so you never know. Normally she should be too weak in classic over such a long distance, but she's in very, very good shape.

Pärmäkoski has been on fire in these Olympics, but the only good race she's had on a 30km C was she finished 2nd in Kollen at the end of last season. Marit destroyed her by over 2 minutes in that race though (youtube.com/watch?v=9EfZXhPcvWY). I think she has a much better chance of succeeding this time around. She did very well on the 30km freestyle in the 2017 World Championship.

Ǿstberg is normally also a very strong 30km classic skier, but her and Weng haven't been great so far in these Olympics. Would still consider them outsiders though. Our last girl, Haga, already won an individual gold in freestyle, but shouldn't be anywhere near good enough in classic to keep up if it's a fast paced race. Don't really see anyone else that could challenge the Swedes, Finns and Norwegians.