What is with the constant flood of greentext pepe threads? You know the ones...

What is with the constant flood of greentext pepe threads? You know the ones, where cliche movie lines/ scenarios are posted over and over.

more waifus ;DD

It's all one autist that spams them. Must be starved for attention. It would be fine if it was one thread but he always does a dozen or so of them at one time.

>about to make an epic pepe thread
>sees this thread

Dumb frogposter.

>it's a reddit gets triggered episode

>its a OP shitposts about shitposting episode

>New

>it's a pepe thread episode

>mc goes for a piss
>she doesn't wipe

They are posted repeatedly because they are entertaining. Party pooper.

soryy

>mc has an old angry guy living next door
>turns out he's actually really nice when you get to know him

>male character is previously depicted as successful
>enters a cubicle, stands over the toilet and pees into the bowl instead of sitting down like a normal person

>character pees into toilet bowl
>doesn't pee on the side to make less noise

>and your other shitpost

Try sorting the catalog by creation date and it will become clear just how many threads on a daily basis are spammed by the same autistic fucktard or his bot.

Those threads are quite funny tbqh familam

ACCEPT
MORE
Sup Forums
REFUGEES

>characters meet
>cut to them having sex

>atheist rick and burpy board mad about god posting

It's pretty much a pepe share thread

With all of the daily, weekly, and monthly threads posted exactly the same way over, and over with baited one liners destined to provoke a triggered response to get bumps you're concerned about the pepe, and green text threads?

That's as old as Sup Forums, the difference is that pepes are being used more.

You ever get suspicious that mods create posts that are timed to be automatically posted daily just for fun?

Sometimes, but mostly I'm wondering if is the stealth marketers on her are intentionally instructed to argue in order to bump a thread.

I used to believe the only way you could spot a stealth marketer was by tem not using profanity, but I believe they've caught onto that, so that use typical trolling methods.

I honestly do not know who these stealth marketers are, or how it works, but believe it's their job to use this board as an extra means of advertising, just like they do on youtube in the comment sections.
There are people paid to bring positive spin to social media surrounding certain products, TV shows, and movies.

The hottest meme is actually talking shit about yourself/your product just to keep it into discussion.

it's a bot

Sometimes I believe the stealth marketers use other tactics such as intentionally starting "flame wars" just to bring attention to something because even if it is negative, so long as the topic gets lots of bumps, that's all that matters.

Fuck you, trope threads are the reason I come to Sup Forums

> Sup Forums - Alt Right Pussy Ass Niggas

Ahh, is that why we have like 50 daily Rick and morty threads?

STALKER!

One of the creators literally admitted that he talks shit about it here.

This whole thread played right into OPs trap.

He WANTED a pepe thread. What a le twist :v)

I'm able to filter out the pepe shit on my own. Who cares? I'm keeping this going for the conversation about stealth marketing.

This thread was made right after an Apu thread that got deleted.