Mr. Shamalan, I think we have a good script here...

>Mr. Shamalan, I think we have a good script here, so we really need the last act to go full retard and have the guy crawl on walls and survive point blank shotgun blasts?
>Absolutely, Mr. Sheckleberg, and get me Bruce on the phone, we've got a change of plans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, it was a good twist, I was surprised.

pity reply

He's a superhero.

What's so hard to understand?

*supervillain

desu that is where I lost interest in the movie, it could of been a great thriller without all that supernatural nonsense.

but kevin was in unbreakable
bruce wallace bumps into him

fuck off plebs

Post ayyfu

>plot twist is that retards have retard strength

It's the Silence of the Lambs of our generation 10/10

kevin would have been a child at the time

yes bruce wallace bumps into a child that is kevinĀ”!!!!!

It's all part of the shamalamadingdong cinematic universe. All his characters are going to team up eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

Because he's not an actual normal human being? Because he has actual superpowers? Because Shyamalan planned to put him in unbreakable, but instead he made an entire film just for the character introduction? And is the superhero/villain of the next film where his nemesis will be an "unbreakable" superhero, the polar opposite of his "the broken are the more evolved way of thinking?

that's punchable voice.

>Mel Gibson, Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Wahlberg, Bruce Willis and John Leguizamo team up to fight an invincible schizophrenic who commands a horde of aliens, killer plants and murderous Alzheimer's patients

>Bruce Willis has to sacrifice himself to kill all the aliens by turning on a sprinkler system

>moeroeron
lmao

w8, did he do the same twist as in unbreakable?

I thought the twist was great

The twist at the end of this movie is that it's not a one-off story, it's part of the Unbreakable Cinematic Universe

>is dumb
>somehow ends up enjoying things less
:^(

say no more senpai

i just realized that mcavoy was miscast

he ain't theatening

Movie was great.

Hating on M. Night Shamamador is a decade old meme.

what MKnight movie was John Leguizamo in??

I think they casted him because he can go from 1 character to another in 1 shot and you believe both personalities

The scene at the end where he moves through personalities like water is really some genuinely fine acting. That alone justifies his being cast in the role.

>McAvoy
>Ever being a bad decision
Shut your mouth