Ask a guy who has no friends, his mom died...

Ask a guy who has no friends, his mom died, and his fiance left him for his best friend & constantly depressed everyday anything.

I have constant mental breakdowns and I'm an emotional wreck from being alone constantly, almost all attempts to make new friends or find a new girlfriend have been ineffective. For one I have no car so i can't drive, & 2nd its awkward as shit for me to start up conversations with some people, especially women.

I'm hopeless practically almost every single day & things I feel like things will never be the same.

The only motivation I have to really get up anymore is I'm too much of a coward to actually kill myself, I want money from my half ass job, & I want a new relationship.

My life is a mess.

Attached: sample-84b82b91dd2633476c40250c348df113.png (643x999, 781K)

It sure is. Try booze.

Attached: 1577561334445.jpg (782x900, 48K)

No human can fix your life or give you purpose.
Only God can. For what it's worth, a random user out there is praying for you.

I have a Pabst blue ribbon every once in a while with some nice moonshine actually, gets me drunk but cant wash away my agony.

Attached: Screenshot_20200108-224424_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 227K)

How do you live alone with no car?

Prove it find a pair of mom's panties soil them and pictures

Thanks user

One of my relatives drives me to work & then to the store when I need to resupply. I'm self sufficient, but it doesn't mean I like being a lone wolf.

Attached: image0-4.jpg (1218x890, 181K)

More booze then. Get blind drunk. There's a good movie called Leaving Las Vegas that will show you how to do it.

Attached: nomoretears.gif (1024x768, 1.55M)

Find something to stand for that other folks don't think about... be careful with the booze, easy to get fuckwaggled with it. Give yourself a purpose because no man or gods can or will. Be good, user.

Prove you're not a faggot by shitting your pants and posting a screenshot then I will.

Attached: tumblr_247cb73603b0e095eae8f61cb26a60fc_92f9c8ae_640-1.jpg (640x637, 68K)

no questions, but i hope things get better for you op

I stand for loyalty & dedication, a purpose I had when I had people that cared about me, especially my mom, but since there's no one in my life to dedicate to I feel hollow.

Attached: PM65wsA.gif (848x480, 535K)

I think in my 6 years of browsing & posting here these are some of the nicest responses I've gotten. Thank you.

Attached: image0-68.jpg (1377x2039, 337K)

You are SO lucky your mom is dead.

Post your ass

No I'm not actually. 1 off from quads tho damn.

I'd rather post my cock.

Attached: 20806628.gif (300x278, 1.67M)

Oh don't be such a momma's boy. all mom wanted anyway was to turn you gay so you never leave the house.

Will do weeb

Being in a somewhat similar situation, I just wake up with this attitude in life now. I have 2 fucks, one to get out of bed, and one to get back into bed. Everything else in between doesn't matter. If nothing else, you're good at surviving, and the longer you do that, the more shit gets better at least financially, which is a stepping stone for everything else. Just do what you want within sense and if it doesn't work out, you'll survive. Repeat until it works

Yeah no doubt your life is a mess after all that. Gotta keep going though. You can't get stuck in that hell man!

Attached: 1464164427057.png (764x718, 118K)

Best CoD Zombies map? (Imo it's mob)

Hey OP. I know it's meaningless to have a faceless stranger try telling you it's going to be alright and to make every day count towards your own self worth and happiness but I hope you can exist past the heartache and move toward inner peace. You've gone through a lot, too much in fact, but how you choose to endure and survive it makes you powerful or can be your condemnation. Don't let what happens in life dictate your worth.