Americans obsession with skincolor is something else

americans obsession with skincolor is something else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWW_HsA-d-w
youtube.com/watch?v=o87SsbCZwFM
youtube.com/watch?v=TFzy1l_WoAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is the behavior of the tall black woman considered normal in the US?
If you're black that is consider the only behavior you can have. It would be abnormal to not 'have beef' with 'white people'.

>People guess who is white
Americans can't be of that dumb, comrade.

Isn't this racist? I don't get Americans sometimes. I mean here they are trying to accurately divide people into groups based on pseudoscience.

Then they tell use that we are racist. LOLWUT?

Black people are annoying. That's all there is to it. It's been this way for thousands of years.

Also lol at the Jews saying they aren't white despite clearly being 95% European ethnicity.

Same here. They look like some kind of turbo nazi whaen they do that.

What the fuck is this?

She said:
>I'm a Russian Jew
So she might have a good portion of Polish, Ukrainian or Russian blood. There are so many Jews here with just slight Jewish features. They are considered European and they think about themselves as Europeans. I personally know two blond Jews with light eyes.

Man that black lady is really racist.

WTF I hate black people now..more than before some how

AUGH how can these people stand themselves.
This shit is so embarrassing. Americans have the weirdest complex when it comes to race.

It's to point out how silly it is.
It's like you guys needed everything to be spelt out in an alphabet soup for you to get it.

She made me pretty angry desu
But the worst part is nobody is calling her out. It's like the room is full of cucks, everyone has to agree with her attitude otherwise he would be cosiderd racist.

YAAAAAAAASSSSS KWWEEEEEEEEN. SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

>being this obsessed with a literal nonsense term like "white"
Burgers were a mistake.

>But the worst part is nobody is calling her out
Why would they call her out when they literally agreed to film this video with her, knowing full well what it's about?

I hate America.

I honestly would have nailed this except for the last guy. I would have guessed Jew too

OK, it's racist as fuck you you should watch it. It's hilarious how mixed Americans are.

LOL AT THE END, poor guy

fucking hell

The last one is a typical wog. There are two varieties. The ones that look like him and the olive skinned ones who look North African.

they certainly didn't agree to be insulted on the bases of their physique or their race by some fat black woman with colored hiar.

Sicily is white

yes and yes

United States of Bramerizil.

>someone decided to get these people together and make that stupid video.

He's clearly sicilian, why would you guess Jew? sicillians are like Italian arabs

that upskirt

youtube.com/watch?v=vWW_HsA-d-w

Have you ever been to Israel? He could pass as a Jew easily.

Race is a social construct

you didn't guess shit retard

>There are so many Jews here with just slight Jewish features
What you on about? There is only 200k jews in Russia they are as rare as africans who are at 140k.

they're close enough

youtube.com/watch?v=o87SsbCZwFM

amercians are so fucking disgusting and anoying, holy shit

What the fuck is this monstrosity? The girl in the background is cute though

Italians are white... right?

>half sicilian

>Cut

would you?

My god there are so many things wrong with this

>What do you """"identify"""" as
>Being "white" is like having a disease for some reason
>muh heritage
>I'm half x and a quarter y but mostly I'm like z with a splash of q, but my identity is more like a A-ish B

Kill this country now

Goblins were a mistake.

300+ million people and every single person is in the limelight. Dare I say, especially weirdos because people love to watch them because it makes them feel superior/better about themselves and enables group talk/hate discussions.

Much like this board and it's ""banter""

But to reiterate. A shelter dog holds more value.l than these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFzy1l_WoAs

AYYY

What the fu*k

She has big tits and no doubt has a legion of thirsty betas hitting her up irl and on tinder.

The mutt struggle is real, holmes.

Good vid, it's kinda like an /_int thread sadly enough. What's with Americans going to Mexican as a default for all ambiguous ethnicities tho? I think everyone but the couple of actual Mexicans got pegged as Mexican.

It never stops being strange to me seeing what the "rest" of America is like. Truly a bizarre nation