Is this too bushy? Into guys so I care more about their opinion

Is this too bushy? Into guys so I care more about their opinion.

Attached: IMG_21122019_225316_(1300_x_731_pixel).jpg (1300x731, 271K)

You got a little nigger in the wood like don’t you boy

>2019
Anything more recent?

The hell does this mean?
Oh, right

Attached: IMG_15012020_011853_(1500_x_844_pixel).jpg (1500x844, 480K)

Yes (I'm a guy)

Not a faggot, but I guess it's like with straight people; it depends on who you meet. If it's a dude who's into bears, I'd guess it's an advantage to have a lot of body hair.

Tf, are you balding or something? It's the most dispersed pubic hair I have seen.

Probably just how it grows, is more recent and looks more fuller

full dick or fuck off

My pubes look like that too. Is norm

How big are you

Just trim the hair a little. It depends on which guy you're with if they prefer hairless or not. Shave it all off it you're going for the twink look.

Now show the whole thing :)

show full dick

He's black

YES. Of course it's too much!
wtf you guys?? Shaving and hygiene isn't a women thing. It's a "being a clean and attractive person" thing.
Trim yourself you ape.

fucking shave

holy shit gross

That's disgusting. It's just unsightly, I don't give a shit how it smells. If it stinks then that's even worse.

7 by 5.5
Yeah so I have sorta afro-y, tightly curled thing going on
Alright, I'll start trimming. Figured there would be some guys who were into it

Also for those who wanted it

Attached: IMG_15012020_013709_(1500_x_844_pixel).jpg (1500x844, 411K)

Show them

Arnold Palmer of dicks

Sucking that dick would go from a 5/10 to a 9/10 if you trimmed. Not bare, but maybe a short tight patch just above the base.

51%

Look how fucking scarred and mangled that dick is. Gross.

There is no suck thing as too bushy

I don't know u anons, but I am in love with that pub. It looks so curly and cute. I would love to have it that way

Nice dick, even with the neapolitan thing but ya, trim that shit. Try a 5 guard above dick and 3 guard for balls and surrounding area. You got that thick nigger hair so I wouldn't shave to bare skin otherwise you might get some real bad ingrowns.

Lol