Why do Americans chimp out about race more than any other people?

Why do Americans chimp out about race more than any other people?

We are too mixed to have ethnicities so we can't chimp out about that. We are very diverse, so such conflicts arise often.

Other groups do it a lot it just isn't televised or noticed at all lol.

Probably due to the amount of social programs failing. Plus movements that primarily target male whites as culprits of everything bad in America. America also had a brief period of segregation, both by force of state and by freedom of association and disassociation that left pretty deep scars on it's population.

They are insecure

Because race was the object that they found to elevated their status in the world and be side by side with Europe, ignoring culture.

the same reason that people that live in gated communities vote for egalitarianism--christian guilt

>Germany

because everyday they see their finest and most beautiful women become slaves to African warriors and superior dominant genes.

>US of A

usa society is founded on race, contrary to the normal class division

My guess?
Insecurity

>be side by side with Europe
They use 'western' for that puropse. No need to invent terms like 'Caucasian white' or 'White Hispanic'.

>Probably due to the amount of social programs failing

They didn't fail though user they got dismantled.

>America also had a brief period of segregation, both by force of state and by freedom of association and disassociation that left pretty deep scars on it's population.

It wasn't brief at all.

America wasn't founded on race they also have class divisions as well. Contrary to the meme 1 drop rule was never an official policy at all anywhere in the u.S.

The one drop rule was officially policy in 18 states during the Jim Crow era

>Go outside
>White dad loves to fling that I'm mixed-raced in front of other people
>Forces everyone to hear about it
>People are interested in it
>Feel intense, burning resentment that he uses my entire existence as a tool
>Suddenly having a surging anger when I'm in his company due to his constant escapism via alcohol and smoking
>Trying to ignore everything and keep going while using weight lifting as an outlet

I love my dad, but he's really pushing it.

In every diverse city there is failure. A lot of people want to ignore it because it contradicts everything they were taught in school but multiculturalism really doesn’t work out very well.

???

They are obsessed with race and BBC.

bvecause theyre being replaced by mongrels and mexicans

why do germans chimp out about americans more than any other people?

Brazil is the only other flag whose opinion on race relations I'll take seriously.

>canadian thinks he knows u.s. history again

americans are identityless, descendants of slaves, oppressed by their government, mentally ill due to all the medication and shit in their food, how can you expect them to behave like people

>America wasn't founded on race
depends on what you mean by "founded on". in 1790, the first congress passed a uniform rule of naturalization that stated that only free "white" people could be citizens. in this context "white" was used to differentiate african slaves and injuns from european immigrants. over the years--up until 1965--a hierarchy developed in our immigration law:

Nordics > Alpines > Mediterraneans > East Asians >> Jews

after 65, the hierarchy was replaced:

Asians = Africans = Latin Americans >> East Asians > Europeans