Hung, straight, and married, but I like wearing a but plug and playing with dildos...

Hung, straight, and married, but I like wearing a but plug and playing with dildos. Wife says I can have a jerk bud irl but idk what to do. Any advice /b?

Attached: E083B99C-5546-409A-A61F-18563C01B1B1.jpg (640x427, 87K)

Wtf is a jerk bud

U mean gay partner?

Wow, you guys are open.

Like a guy friend where sometimes we jerk each other off and stuff

You're a fag

Lay down and rot,it's over boyo

lol what do you mean?

Is that even a thing?

Also, post pic of dick with something to compare it to like a soda can. If not, you’re just a lying faggot.

Womens sexuality is a joke. Mostly they just want their partners to be happy. If you need to touch boys to be happy, she still probably wants you to be a father to her babies every day.

Y-you're gay. Like, I have gay friends so I'm not saying it to be rude, but dude; you're gay.

this

I’m not attracted to men in the sense of dating and stuff, just sexually interested and curious.

Yeah, exactly. You're a faggot.

Attached: butthurt.jpg (418x475, 34K)

Yea fair call, but I've never been sexually curious. I'm just saying definite straight males don't have this kind of sexual need or want.

Hope you find your jerkmate Sup Forumsro and your wife is awesome! :)

So a gay acquaintance that you are also gay with

So basically you're gay

Have your "wife" fuck you with a strap on. Or go on Grinder

Yeah I know I’m definitely not 100% straight, that’s well established. But I do love my wife.

>definite straight males don't have this kind of sexual need or want.
The guy part no, but Anal stimulation? Yes straight males do enjoy that

That's sick dude, does she have on the sides as well? Wish I could even be in an open relationship but my primordial brain prevents me letting any girl I'm in a relationship with be with anyone besides me. It'd eat me alive, I'd have to kill someone.

Chyea, 'the G spot is the prostate' and all that, but I don't want anything up my ass full-stop. Each to their own but I don't want anything up my ass no matter who's doing it.

What about poop. U don't poo?

That's your insecurity talking beta faggot

Yeah I cum so much harder with a plug in...

Yea, out my ass not up my ass.
Cool story bro, nah I'm not a beta cuck that let's other dudes fuck my girl. Moving on dipshit...
Yea what!? Didn't even know dudes used them. My gay mates are the only ones comfortable enough to talk about shit like that anyway.