ITT God Tier Youtubers

> ITT God Tier Youtubers

I'll start, Value Select and Nerd City

Post your fav's

Attached: Value Select.jpg (1696x840, 158K)

Elvis The Alien

Attached: Elvis the Alien.jpg (1693x811, 177K)

idubbbz,exurb1a,3kliksphilips(and his other channels),nakeyjakey

Trick question. There's no such thing as a good YouTuber. YouTube "celebrities" are all self-absorbed douchebags with no redeeming qualities. Why anyone cares about them is beyond me.

Why yes, I am over 40. How did you know?

Imagine creating their fuckin paycheck by watching shit tier humans do anything that i myself a shit tier human can do.

Fuck the streaming craze and all the google ads, cookies, info in general they store and resell.

That's why I want to know unknown good channels, not big youtubers. Like Value Select, funny as hell and 78k subs, blacklisted by youtube

rusty cage

internet historian

value select is pretty nice ngl. He has amazing sketches and songs. i would suggest people watch his fish hunt video. this is not a "sit in front of a camera and talk" youtuber.

penguinz0

Internet Historian
Ssethtzeentach
Mumkey Jones
Cleptar
Fredrik Knudsen

Yeah yeah innawoods and all that shit. Ad block brah, and it's just junk food entertainment. Not everybody wants to spend 24/7 furrowed brow brooding over the deepest thoughts on how corrupt and impersonal society is (while choosing to still take part in it), some people just like to turn their brains off for a bit and indulge in the simple and familiar.

watching this now, pretty good

Formats are too strict on cable and cost prohibitive... The fact you haven't found 1 good jewtube channel says plenty more than your comment

Attached: Screenshot_20191215-005145.png (720x1520, 790K)

yeah i just play rocket league now and i forgot how society works

Nerd City is probably the best produced youtube production I have seen. His thot patrol is so fucking well done. less than 800k subs

Attached: NerdCity.jpg (1226x738, 67K)

Attached: IMG_20200115_042545.jpg (480x504, 46K)

The indian god himself mudah

Post 10

Unclogs that shit real good 10/10

dafuq I just watch

NileRed
PilotRedSun

pilotredsun is trippy shit

Imaqtpie, Adam Neely

animaterr man

The messiah steve1989mreinfo

Attached: 3B85A307-3502-47C3-BA98-EF1DD169312D.jpg (356x399, 51K)

I don't know why but I could watch that dude eat shit for hours.

His strange somewhat autistic personality makes the videos great

>jewtube
back to your containment board cletus

Somehow autistic people can make the strangest shit entertaining like that one retard who collects plastic chairs.