Would you vote for a man who fingers children?

Would you vote for a man who fingers children?

Attached: 2A58420B-BFFF-48E2-9CE6-DD14FA8D0319.jpg (484x634, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnUzvlqpB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnUzvlqpB0

>asks the man on a board with two active pedophilia threads

I don't know if Joe Biden actively molests children despite inappropriately sniffing and complimenting the looks of young children in the sight of everyone, that's not something I know.
All I do know is I don't trust a man who let's his lazy untalented son get do-nothing jobs abusing the privilege of his names and connections, especially in a corruption hotbed like Ukraine.
What I do know is that Democrats will vote for him, Republicans Trump - and everyone will think their side of the fence is the better one.

Is this really the angle the Republican party is going for with its viral campaign against the democratic frontrunners?

I've always been curious. How much do they pay you?

Hi putin

Attached: here.are.your.2020.choices.jpg (1440x1440, 228K)

>I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side
I sure wouldn’t

Attached: E5820EA0-B9AB-45DB-BA85-AC1DBDAA6A4B.jpg (600x861, 60K)

Attached: 3CADB89A-511D-4F3B-992E-2F97293E70E0.jpg (701x394, 36K)

Your mom pays us in sex

Trump hated Epstein. Clinton was his sex plane buddy.

Grow up. They both partied with Epstein.

Trump doesn’t drink or do drugs. He didn’t hang out with Epstein. Their circles overlapped, because they’re rich New Yorkers.

Oh boy, I have some bad news for you.

As a man who'd like to finger children it'd be pretty hypocritical of me not to.

I think it is pretty clear the dem shitfucks are certainly not concerned about th wellbeing of children.

they mourn the lost life of a terrorist, but applaud killing around 1 million babies a year. that some fuckin moral compass, eh?

It's weird how Trump pretty much outted Epstein like that so long ago. It's like he was poking the media in the ribs "pay attention!"

Attached: ELXh_cgWoAMtysb.jpg (742x960, 175K)

Seriously what is with all the creep pics of Biden?

Fixed that for ya

Attached: Untitled.gif (1438x1440, 986K)

Why are Bernie supporters the same intellectually stunted 20-30 y/o white males?

no, in fact i won't vote for trump

Don't forget to add Trump and the Royal Mail train.

Considering Trump is all but confirmed as a child rapist, given all the cases he's settled out of court, I'd say Americans don't seem to have a problem with it at all.

*Trump supporters

FTFY

kek

Yes, because when you know someone is running a child sex ring, the best way to go about it is to “poke ribs”, and play a game of cat and mouse in the hopes of maybe someday people being able to look back at your words and say “gosh, it’s like he knew the whole time”, instead of just directly saying, “hey this dude rapes kids and I can prove it”. Hero. Stable genius. 86544336765$32D intergalactic tiddlywinks.

Cool, won’t be voting for him either.

It's sad that Biden is even still in the race. If dems vote for him, it just proves their stupidity and the fact that their hatred for trump has nothing to do with his corruption and status as a sexual predator, because Biden is just the democrat version of him.

Yeah... I know... that's why I said it was weird.
Thanks for adding nothing.

He is still in the race because he doesn't constantly sound like a far left lunatic.All he has to do is say nothing.

No kidding. They need to stop making that guy. We already have enough useless people.

I supposed bernie is an easy role model for them to look up to. It takes no effort to not be a productive member of society.

I know that if I knew of a man running and underage sex ring, the last thing I would do is say that he was running an underage sex ring. I’d definitely tell the media me and pedoman had been good friends for 15 years and that I was also interested in young women. You know, like one does.

>All I do know is I don't trust a man who let's his lazy untalented son get do-nothing jobs abusing the privilege of his names and connections
What does this have to do with Fred Trump?

They can't come up with anything better than that

Yes. This country needs more baby fingering

Why didn't anyone else do it though?
Where was Bill Clinton saying "I have concerns about Epstein" if that's not the way you should do things?
Fred Trump Jnr. was an Alcoholic and never abused his name, he wanted to play it low key.

Sure, I voted for Trump.
Twice!