India

How did you guys overcome your oppressors and nationalise without all out civil war during a time of growing communist threat in Asia?

>without all out civil war

they had communist provinces and governments they also have an active maoist insurgency
india was lacking in centralization so it's okay

When will the US states declare independence for religious reasons?

India is an Empire. don't fooled by the nation state meme. It's up there with the likes of Rome, the Mughals, The Ottoman empire, ect.

Never.

picture is objective truth but dravidoid indians and pakis will deny it

the founders of the ivc/actually civilized people werent related to modern day indics, instead they were probably very different looking

>Taxila in Pakistan
ARE YOU FUCKING MAD YOU BRIT BONG DUMB FUCK?

TAXILA IS AND WAS IN INDIA .

>all out civil war
There was a civil war and that was the Partition of India.

>Taxila was India
>[Citation needed]

Taxila was a city near the Nalanda University . It is in today's Bihar .

his curry madrassi ass

anything relevant about ancient india was actually pakistan + north india

central and southern india are the reasons we are subhumans today, our ancestors unfortunatley mixed with these subhuman dravidoids thus polluting our gene pools and producing modern day pakis/north indians which while a step up from cetranl/south indians are still garbage genetics wise

btw he is going to probably reply in seething rage, will probably insult muslims or something or insult pakis kek

I wish I could marry an educated Indian girl and live in modern India and make babies who will live in a country that will become great again.

you could literally book a ticket to india and do that by tomorrow

indians love to whore their daughters out to white guys

Not true

its literally true

indian girls would prefer a 5/10 white guy over an 8/10 indian guy trust me on that

its the same for paki women, just need to convert to islam

indics have a huge inferiority complex towards lighter skinned people

meanwhile finnish women wouldnt even look at shitskins like myself

Just get Slavic women desu, you need to have money though.

they will have already slept with hundreds of chads/tyrones before me no point

they will also nevver truly love me

South India is unironically nicer and more developed than Pakistan and North India. WE WUZing about 'muh ancestors' who got their asses kicked and ruled by Greeks isn't exactly a stellar legacy

t. North Indian(Punjabi)

ya theres nothing worse than being paki/indian basically

partition did far more damage to the greater indian subcontinent than civil war did to the US