Can Sup Forums help me judge a Tinder match I'm considering? Total incel here...

Can Sup Forums help me judge a Tinder match I'm considering? Total incel here, nearly thirty and no experience dating/sex so not sure what I'm in for. Sup Forums is usually pretty good at getting a feeling for grills based on photos alone

Second from the right, the plus-sized one. I think I can get her to meet. Wat do?

Attached: 55549621_10157234358018336_4525898569290350592_n.jpg (960x768, 88K)

bump pls help Sup Forums no bulli

help Sup Forums judge her pls based on her pic pls Sup Forums i need this

Attached: 1576975830566.jpg (1000x1000, 337K)

those 4 obese women are too much on the building and it’s toppling

help me Sup Forums judge this woman what can you tell me about her pls

Attached: 1577585322507.jpg (800x1130, 383K)

She’s ugly as fuck.

not really what I'm looking for but OK
Can you rate out of 10?

Also what kind of person would you expect her to be? I don't know this kind of shit

Attached: 1575937790909.jpg (2958x1804, 214K)

I mean, she's very heavy. But if you're into that you do you. They don't dress like theyre Tumblr fags, so it might not be the worst, she does however show off her legs, which might suggest shes into body positivity and all that shit. IDK user, go for it and be honest, but don't mention the word incel. At all. Just say you've dealt with depression and your libido has been non existent, but now you're beyond that. Good luck my dude

She is ugly. 2/10. But tinder is just for whores. Just meet up and fuck her. Her self-confidence should be pretty low so just indicate that you just want to fuck her and then do it if you're horny enough for it.

thank you my Sup Forumsrother

thanks!

Also, forgot OP. If you find that you have to talk with her friends or anything like that, be REALLY nice to them. Not flirty, just nice.
I don't know if you plan to just slam or anything further, but can't hurt to be overly cautious.

The one on the left is fuckable. She is minimum 6/10

The good thing is, the women which have low self confidence will let you do everything. So if you fuck her, there is a good deal you can assfuck her with some charisma. I wouldn't even ask just put finger her asshole and if she doesn't resist you can put dick in it. But don't put in too fast.

don't think she's on Tinder,

Attached: 1574778807449.jpg (1395x1875, 409K)

>not really what I'm looking for

What the fuck do you mean by that? You mean you only want the same opinion as yours? Why are you asking then? I can also tell you that she's unattractive as fuck. 2/10.

But if it's your only option, and you think it's in the bag, go for it. But I don't think it is, because you seem autistic as fuck.

First step: fuck a prostitute. That will help you with the mindfuck and take your fear of physical contact.

No I know she's ugly and y'all can say it, I meant I wanted to get character guesses mostly. Not a fat fetishist she's just what I can get right now, ok body but ugly and autistic and inexperienced

Realy bad advise, it seems you only know women from TV.

Are you a hate filled incel? Like do you blame women for not wanting sex with you or do you blame your own shortcomings and realize you just need to relax a bit?

wrong. Virgin detected. don't fuck OP up with incel advice

He doesn't have to marry her. If you have little experience a slampig is really a fun way to learn. Pretty girls usually get hit up for dick alot expect a certain experience by his advanced age.

Kill it with fire

Attached: 1576762599140.jpg (688x937, 81K)

thats a cruise ship docked in Sydney

Idk what else you are looking for. Her face is beat as fuck and she’s fat. I’d you’re even slightly attractive you’re way out of her league. Have some god damn self respect.
BUT if you’re just looking to fuck then I’m sure she’s wildly excited that someone mildly attractive is interested in her and you could probably easily smash. So just fuck the retard out of her and move on up the ladder. It’s tinder, treat it like so.

how u kno dis

> It’s tinder, treat it like so.
OP here, can I just clarify, if Tinder is all for casual sex then why does every single profile say LOOKING FOR SERIOUS NOT FOR SEX etc

is this a mf game to them or what

She’s probably got a decent personality being that gnarly looking, if she doesn’t, she’s even worse. Ugly people have to compensate for being ugly. She might put out very easily because of that as well.

>Total incel here, nearly thirty and no experience dating/sex so not sure what I'm in for.

Brother, just go for it. See what happens and where it take you. You got nothing to lose and this would be good experience.

Don't be a douche if she meets up. Be honest and genuine and see what happens :)

better photo

Attached: 54525990_10157230487838336_4362338509487341568_n.jpg (720x960, 57K)

>is this a mf game to them or what
Yes, it is.
Last year when I got divorced I got tinder. Most of the matches I got had that same shit in their profile, I actually followed through and met 3 of them. Didnt fuck one because we never hung out after the first meet (my fault just for being busy)
Second one: hung out once at a show for maybe an hour or two, then hung out that week at her house and fucked. Turned into a regular thing and even let me put it in her ass.
Third: had dinner and some drinks, maybe a total of 3 hours actually hanging out, 2nd time we kicked it she Uber’d to my house specifically to fuck.
If you’re not a complete moron you can get into their pants.

It is a hookup app and just put what you are looking for down. I'm not gonna read too much into the mind games for picking up women, if a guy is looking for a long term relationship....and hooking up, great. If a woman is into that, great. It's all pretty superficial anyway so just ballpark what you are looking for and go with it. If you come off too serious people might pass you up, if you are too casual they might do the same. I'd go with meeting people, if more happens....great.

>better
Yikes bro. How old is she?
What’s your age settings on there?

> better photo

Attached: giphy.gif (160x160, 632K)

Excuse my autism but walk me through this
Did you have to pretend that you were looking for a long term relationship?

it's circular quay

Nope. I was upfront. When the subject came up I was like “I just got divorced so I’m just going with the flow and not really looking for anything in particular”
Same thing worked outside of tinder and I was rotating 3 girls. Being up front actually gets you a lot further with most girls.

Attached: 1569756414755.png (500x522, 122K)

I can do that I guess. I was just really surprised to find that Tinder is full of women that explicitly state they are not there for casual sex

Attached: Konachan.com - 215980 armor cameltoe close cropped djeeta_(granblue_fantasy) granblue_fantasy pantie (1330x1064, 236K)

And some of them arent. I mean realistically, that’s not exactly what they are looking for. But you can’t just always go right for it. Play it cool and don’t act like all you’re trying to do is smash and dash and you should be able to throw a couple notches on your belt

I know alot of girls who are, but also open to relationships and don't want to draw guys who are only interested in hookups or one night stands, but open to them with the right guys.

so it's like how bosses always state that they need such-and-such experience, but what they're really saying without saying it is "no niggers"

Read between the lines, gotcha

> but open to them with the right guys.
This, and if you’re following rule 1 of tinder you can pretty much have free reign and fuck all the attention seeking pussy you want.

>if you’re following rule 1 of tinder
which... is... that it's mostly for sex?

Attached: 1551905433875.jpg (850x1206, 169K)

And it's a superficial generalization. Its different saying you are looking for or prefer long term and open to casual if there is chemistry than to say I'm looking for dudes to hook up with. But still a profile doesn't necessarily represent what a person would really like or if Tinder is the best way to get it.

Be attractive

I'd say just don't be an entitled dick and assume that if someone is in tinder that they will sleep with anyone who swipes right. It's a numbers game, message as many as you like and a %will hit you back.

shit

i'm a serious manlet 5'3, that's 90% of that battle lost before I even start

Damn son. Big ol’ F
Hope you’ve got one hell of a personality. Shoot for the shorties. Came across plenty of girls on there that were 4’11-5’2

Where most guys will bang anything, it's just better for women to have chemistry and ease into a situation where they feel good and safe. Sense of humor and decency goes along way. Some chicks just want attention, dont let that get to you if the ghost you.

Just don't be repulsive or let it get to you. Confidence is good. Having your shit together is good. You just need to talk more and not get frustrated by superficial chicks. That being said, I have a 6'10 friend and women want to have sex with him only because he is tall. He is a massive loser otherwise.

Damn, she's a big girl. Glad to see your standards are appropriate. Don't act like you're better than her, and don't rush things, and I bet you'll get some.

Yeah pretty much. I’m not ugly but I’m not a male model. Average as fuck but ive been able to weasel into many a’ vag simply by being funny and whatnot. A decent personality goes a long way.
Same for girls though really. She could be an out of this world 10 but a complete dial tone personality and I wouldn’t be as interested.

I guess after I'm done with this I'll move on to shorties exclusively, or chicks no more than a few inches taller than me

Attached: 1571210802881.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

0/10 no joke

That's kinda it. I'd personally take a slutty slampig over a hot boring chick that just lays there or has no sexual imagination. The biggest lesson I have learned is to not try to seduce women. Like if I'm funny and engaging... women dont feel like they gotta watch our for me being too aggressive. If they like me, they will laugh and stick around, where the guy who hits on every chick at a party gets shot down.

Here’s what you need to realize about tinder though, someone mentioned it as well. It’s superficial as fuck. Think about the concept at it’s core. You’re looking at a few pictures (which most people try to put their best out there) and a short bio.
You can’t take it personal at all either because damn near every girl is gonna have a shit ton of right swipes on her simply because of numbers. What matches happen is in their court, really.

That sounds like something a weiner would say.

No doubt. Don’t get me wrong Id still fuck that boring 10 but I probably wouldn’t be able to hang out very much. It’s just not worth it. 7-8s is where it’s at.

Why wat should I say
I’m an open book here mang

Bruh just what everyone has been saying here. Don’t be a sperg, don’t be too much of a dick, and you’ll probably be fine. Hell with the right amount of confidence your height won’t matter as much

I'd say just message whoever you like and not worry too much about what they think or whatever. Just be yourself and act natural and if they are into you they will chat if not, dont sweat it and move to the next one. I've used a few different apps and mix it up. It's like job interviews, you get more comfortable the more practice you have and not taking that rejection personally. It happens to everyone and even chads and tyrones. I wouldn't pre-rule myself out just because of your stature that you cant help. You just cant rely on pretty, just be funny, thought out, and not a shitbag.

Same boat bro. I just found out that sexual compatibility is way more important to long term happiness that pretty face and size 1 yoga pants. 7-8 to date....4-6 for fun.

I'll tell you what, it hurts to so a hot chick with an ugly, obnoxious, and short guys. Like what does this creep have that I don't. Odds are he just went for it, had the balls to do it, made her laugh (or just bought her), and she is ok with that. There are no rules or boundaries, unless you are indian and she is a different caste. Then go back to your hovel and stay away from attractive women

Or anything that should just give you a bit of a boost. If that ugly fuck can do it so can you.

Oh God, no.. like, i get it, pussy feels amazing! But you gotta look that mongoloid in the face, and probably buy tardzilla a metric fuckton of food before that thing will let you into it's smelly, beef-cavern! You won't enjoy it. You'll have to interact with the beast.. No man, -19/10, would avoid at all costs!

I wish it worked like that lol, but yea confidence goes along way. Along with not caring if if you don't get the chick you want.

Trips of truth.

Really though, unless the dude you’re comparing yourself to is rich, or you’re a complete sperg there shouldn’t be anything stopping you from doing the same.

Technically. Dont forget bitches are cray and don't know what they want. Sometimes to your advantage and sometimes not.

Enjoy the fat one, cucklet. Be thankful she wants to play with your cock. Just remember I'm gonna be balls deep in her asian friend

Bag your little battleram twice, for obvious reasons, dont wanna be stuck witht that. Keep her yappin about herself, be little assertive you'll be fine. Goodluck

Nah man that still sounds like excuses. Sack up, you’ll do fine.

Not excuses, just reality. That's why its called getting lucky. Because one doesn't simply get into the pants of any chick that you meet.

That is literally a FatGirlAngleShot.

Fuck luck my dude. (Obviously it’s nice to have) but I’d you rely on that alone you’re not getting shit. Take what you want. Like I said unless you’re hideous, a complete sperg or a mixture of the two you should do fine with bagging’ girls. It really isn’t that hard.

Are you fat?
If you're unattractive then take what you can get. She won't seem as bad if you're also a 2/10.
If you're better then maybe hold out for a bit but if you literally can't get anyone else then you're not as good as you think you are.

Did you awkwardly hug and kiss them on the first date

Nah, the one that I didn’t fuck, we met at a bar and shot the shit over drinks, had some good conversation and then when we left hugged like it was nothing and went our separate ways.
The one that I hung with at a show; when we were sitting at a table with a bunch of other people she was standing beside me so I wrapped my arm around her waist, when I walked her to her Uber, again, not an akward hug at all. When we hung out at her house the first night we fucked it wasn’t awkward at all. We ended up on her couch and she moved closer to me so I just wrapped my arms around her.
The third was a tad bit awkward, but she was a weird one in general. We were on my couch and she moved closer to me so again, reached in the cuddle up to her and it went from there hut once things got going it wasn’t weird.