Wtf I hate whites now

wtf I hate whites now

Just more proof they shouldn't put darkies in films.

>White people don't pull their carrots while thinking of the ugliest woman in history

OMG RAYCISSSSS

>OPPRESSION OLYMPICS

>manbabies
>>journalism

yeah, I was puzzled with how basketball americans have not already taken offense at the black woman's role in the movie

i've been saying that Patty's character was a blatant racist stereotype the entire time.

literally pic related

I know, it's like an author naming their title of an article "Sorry slutmuffins, rape isn't a thing".

>Calling them a bunch of sexist manchildren didn't work, what'll we do now!?
>We'll call them racist manBABIES! That'll learn'em not to watch our movie!

>original ghostbusters
>black man acts like normal person. His skin colour is irrelevant

>reboot
>sheboon acts like fucking nigger and reminds you that shes black

>people who prefer the first one are RAYSIS

LOL MEN BTFO

YOU GO GUUURLS

kill me

wtf I hate the racist cast members of the new ghostbusters movie now.

>Ha, you think your Ghostbusters is classic, well ours is going to be BETTER!
>Ha, you think your anger is justified, well ours is going to be MORE justified!

Lets just ignore the fact that this writer's colleagues were the ones who pushed for the movie in the first place, and instead take comfort in the fact that this movement is eternally fucking reactionary in nature and will never ever pioneer anything beyond new ways to express horror and shock by actually talented people's inspiration and expansion into new territory, whether that territory be art, science, or media.

But the original ghostbuster had a blackman on it

and everyone loves bill murry

Haven't we been saying Feig is a massive racist and that is why we hate the movie?

Is Sony the most evil corporation ever? With out them this shit wouldn't leave youtube comments.

Thats it i #ridewithgork

I don't pull carrots in general

Yes, but it's really because we're racist and sexist apparently.

Nah, Whoopi Goldberg made a bunch of sucess back in the day.

The new sjw-busters are just shitty.

that's cause you're a racist senpai

The problem isn't racism. I wouldn't have any problem if this guy became one of the ghost busters.

Fuck you, Mork all the way.

FUCKING THIS

HOLY SHIT

There's a ton of black men who would have been great in a ghostbusters remake.

.....Even better mulatto dudes, as well, since we're in a mulatto comedy renaissance.

so now that movie actually came out and the sjw's have to admit women aren't funny they are moving goal posts

I would, he's unfunny as fuck.

>he's unfunny as fuck

You probably saw that awful Hollywood movie "The Watch" but did you see him in "IT Crowd"? Very funny.

I watched the first 2 minutes of the first episode of that show and cringed and turned off my tv.

>mfw hannibal buress as a ghostbusters

>hey dudes...
>do you think ghosts believe like
>in an after-afterlife?
>imagine ghost atheists debating and shit
>'fuck that this is the only after life we have I might as well go out and haunt some niggas'

Man I never even thought about this guy as a ghostbuster. He would make a perfect egon replacement

Same. I can't tell if he's genuinely unfunny though or if the show's laughtrack was just horrible.

Either way the show sucks.

>We tried the feminist card and it backfired
>Let's ride the BLM/raycis meme to promote our failed movie

I am unable to suspend my disbelief that a black guy works with computers. Ruins the show for me.

niggers

A+ casting.

You dumb motherfuckers gave them ammo.
Now they'll blame it on this instead of the movie being objectively bad.

>wtf I hate whites now
>now

What's funny about this is it's verbatim the 100% sincere argument used about women.

Yeah, whoopie was black Eddie murphy. She even had a a movie with a dancing dinosaur cop and it was shit but better than ghostfloozies.

I wouldn't mind this, he's pretty funny in a clever observational way

I mean this stunt is going redpill so many goddamn people

> I'm racist for liking the original over the shitty reboot after there have been dozens of shitty reboots that everyone is getting tired of seeing
>What's this? Twitter says they are all trolls from... Sup Forums?
>What's a Sup Forums?
>Politically Incorrect? Is this where it's coming from
>Sees this thread

Rules you newfags should know.

>The longer stay the harder it is to leave
>It's all just satire
>there's no such thing as Sup Forums gold
>Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /mlp/ and any other weaboo boards are cancer stay away
>Don't listen to a single goddamn thing Aussie posters say
>the redpill is real
>the shills are real

Welcome to the spookiest rides of your lives.

this is it, I'm now #mentallyhill

>being unironically unironic

>sony made a bad film and needs to guilt people into liking it

>manbabies
Are they for real?

Leslie brought it on herself by chimping out. If she actually didn't have such a strong reaction she would have been just fine.

Heck, even if she played along and had fun with the shit, she would've gotten fans. Bad PROBABLY choices as per usual of chimps.

the fact is it is racist if a black woman has black woman stereotypes. but pointing it out is worse. ook ok

FUCKING MISANDR... wait wait wait. hold on

uh, not working

hmmm...

FUCKING RACISTS