/hoc/

MIN @ NYR, 7 pm EST
>MIN are in the higher wild card spot in the west, with 73 pts
>NYR are six points out of the playoffs, with 59 pts
>(last meeting, MIN won 3-2)

PIT @ CAR, 7:30
>PIT are 2nd in the Metropolitan division, with 74 pts
>CAR are one point out of the playoffs, with 64 pts
>(last meetings, CAR won 2-1, 4-0, and lost 3-1)

WPG @ STL, 8 pm
>WPG are 2nd in the Central division, with 79 pts
>STL are in the lower wild card spot in the west, with 72 pts
>(last meetings, STL won 2-0, lost 4-0, and won 5-2)

SJS @ CHI, 8:30
>SJS are 2nd in the Pacific division, with 74 pts
>CHI are 12 points out of the playoffs, with 60 pts
>(this is these teams' first meeting of the season)

VAN @ VGK, 10:30
>VAN are 19 points out of the playoffs, with 53 pts
>VGK are 1st in the Pacific division, with 84 pts
>(last meeting, VGK won 5-2)

Germany leads Canada in the olympic semifinals, 4-3.
The winner plays Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ezus8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice OP

holy shit actual effort put into the op for once

man i missed the hockey game aagain

fuck

LEAFS NO LONGER ALLOWED IN HOC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and the gods of revenge are satisfied

F

F

Oh no no no no no

Under other circumstances I'd want Germany to win, but for me, it's Russia.

>""""""""""""""""""""OUR GAME""""""""""""""""""""

This is what you get when you field a team full of white people. Where are the black players? The Asian players? When you're that racist and don't put PK Subban in it's tough to win.

pls dont bully us

its hard enough to lose

>germany owns /hoc/
LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LEAFS

If I put effort into providing useful information in the OP, then nobody seems to mind that I used a qt for the image.

Hey guys is this our thread now?

yes lad, welcome :)

not until you beat OAR

WILKOMMEN MEIN BRUDER

As long as you bully grease, you can stay.

>says the ameriseventh

Thx pretty comfy here
I reckon if Canada keep working hard they can become a world class hockey nation in 4 years

looks like its time to bring back /nhl/ boys

good to see you're not too caught up in your success to notice some of the other unsuccessful nations :)

I, for one, welcome our new germanic overlords

>all the best nations get cucked by the nhl
>this gives a free pass for the khl to send all their best russian players
>russia is also getting cucked if they win since they're not technically representing russia due to doping
lel

This is all Bettman's fault

Deutsche Schweine, RAUS!

World Cup of Hockey > Olympic """"""""""""""""""Gold"""""""""""""""""""

>all this dmg ctrl

SEETHING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah i cant wait for the rematch of team canada vs team north america

ugh

the fuck you care for you bully, you don't even watch or play hockey

>tfw this would've been the best time for a meme team like north korea to win gold in hockey

Bettman's World Cup of Hockey > World Juniors > World Hockey Championshups > Olympics

How hard is it for NHL to just take a few weeks off every 4 years so that the best players can compete in the olympics desu.

>Gold medal is either gonna go to Germany or a country that can't even play under its own flag
Imagine the pathetic ratings the Gold medal game is gonna get. Bettman must be HOWLING so hard at the IOC right now.

many, many sheckels worth goyim

very. you're putting the league on hold, not to mention potential injuries from playing outside the league which owners absolutely hate the idea of

Naturlich.

@81853023
it's okay lads, let out your frustrations here, it's safe from the big bad posters

t. loser trying to cope with losing the most important hockey tournament, the only one that the whole world watches

are you jewess. if so post feet you slut

>the jews are trying to destroy this
fucking disgusting rats that lot

>Canada's best ever team lost against a bunch of asylum seekers on skates
pathetic

>all theses countries that don't even have ice

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

a casual having a laugh at leaf's getting pissy tbqh
>losing to a country with no ice
BAHAHAHAHAA

Except you beat Canada's scraps, Hans. And barely at that.

idk its not really worth getting pissy over, this years tourney was absolute meme tier. it'll be even more memey if russia wins, because technically they can't win it and they're going to be incredibly pissed

FUCK CANUCKS
FUCK TRUDEAU
FUCK LEAFS

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
FUCK CANADA

yeah didn't mean you in particular but I agree, so that's why i'm just having a bit of a laugh with those that are

>entire world watches

nobody watches hockey

it's a dying shit sport

nobody cares who wins a week from now

meanwhile soccer memes exists forever

Aight, let's move on.

SEETHING

rip hasek's hip

>whole country plays hockey
>not enough room to fit every good player in nhl
>have biggest pick of recently retired nhl players
>still lose

Don't reply to Kipshit lads. (S)He has an habit of SEETHING hard when Canada loses at anything.

Reminder that Germany's DEL has 2nd best spectator average in the europe after KHL.
They are hockey people.

SEETHING

roid rage

is he in >w-we don't care! mode like after the women's game?

no, italy is. they have a league almost as old as the nhl

someone PLEASE take Jack Johnson off our hands
we'll take literally anything

shan't be ever replying to el goblina

you seem mad

Yeah, i remember the DDR having a very decent program. Dunno if it was the state wide doping that did it...

SEETHING

name ONE yuro team

No no no, someone has to save him from being homeless and you're all disposed to do so.

seriously though how mad are russians going to be if they win. they're patriotic ss fuck, have been wanting a gold medal in hockey for years, and the time they do win it doesnt count because they all got caught doping

>athletes from russia win
>doping tests come in
>they get disqualified
>germoney wins by default
i will cum if this happens

that's a big drink

>looks like its time to bring back /nhl/ boys
no, that was 2 weeks ago.

Karma's a bitch
Day of the rake is finally here

So are the olympics over now?

>tfw olympics havent been fun since vaughncouver
even sochi was meh despite getting gold

few more days

coming for your ass tonight kipshit

>implying kipshit watches hockey

>acknowledging tripfgs

what are we fapping to?

this is very concerning desu

lol streamable.com/ezus8

>he cant do the splits
work on your stretches, binlan

braaaaaaaaaaap

How can one man be so based?

gay

milk fridge just arrive

MOMMY!

>this is what I was doing in the bedroom when Kariya cucked me

>Kate Upton
blegh

>how mad are russians going to be if they win
wut

imagine coming to a place where everyone hates you and tells you to leave
every.
single.
day.
and still coming there, every single day, despite getting told nobody likes you and you should fuck off and kys
wtf is wrong with kips and grease