/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General; I want you to get angry edition

youtube.com/watch?v=K91WIBsKu_Y

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
archive.is/LIkLe
archive.is/F16Qk
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
amazon.com/Partners-Crime-Clintons-Monetize-Personal/dp/1944229337
youtube.com/watch?v=jiWApXI630g
theweek.co.uk/62399/who-are-the-illuminati-and-what-do-they-control
wnd.com/2016/07/clinton-foundation-is-criminal-operation-charges-author/
ghostbin.com/paste/2zt8kant/authenticate
snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp
ghostbin.com/paste/o3mwr
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

>"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Tasks for /CFG/
Follow up on leads presented from the Work Permit notes
Dig up dirt on all Basic Business Licenses connected to 455 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC, 20001
Find a way to get more details on the Certificates of Occupancy linked to 455 Mass.

OLDBREAD ARCHIVE:
>archive.is/LIkLe
>archive.is/LIkLe
>archive.is/LIkLe

self bump

>OLDBREAD ARCHIVE:
above is stale old bread, below is most recent bread:

>archive.is/F16Qk
>archive.is/F16Qk
>archive.is/F16Qk

You can't self-bump you newfag

Bump

Do people seriously think that is why Nixon was forced to resign?

Nigger, I'll do whatever the hell I want.

You should know by now if you repeat something enough times, it basically becomes fact.

Like the wage gap.

>I'll do whatever the hell I want.
Spoken like a true American.

MEME BREAD :D

Bumparino.

Ty for the bread kind sir.

>Ty for the bread kind sir.
It's what we do famm, it's what we do.
also, bump

Is carson going to commit suicide with 2 bullets in the back of the head due to his tactical nuclear redpill?

> 2 bullets in the back of the head
nah, havem't seen the clip, but I doubt it's anything too controversial. Had he named names, maybe.

phonecall bro are you died?

He named Saul Alinsky and called Hillary a Satanist.

>tfw just finished Future Diary

>Saul Alinsky
not the name I was referring to friend

Did letteranon follow up on Jeffery Sach's response, and is he still alive?

cliffs pls??

>cliffs
come again?

>reference to the Cliff's Notes series of tl;dr summaries of books and whatnot

Can you summarize the events that you were referencing in your earlier post?

Cliff notes, right. Apparently Ben Carson accused the liberals of using Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals tactics to discredit others and shape public opinion. The user wondered if this would cause his untimely death, to which i responded by a negative, since he had not named Soros as the source

nice, but it's STEIN, not "Stien"
good idea tho for a series.

lmaolmaolmao
tyvm kind user!

np mane

Soros is the main agent being used by the Rothschilds and other elites, but Alinsky created the tactics being used by Soros.

>Alinsky created the tactics being used by Soros
fair enough. Alinsky is the conservative's favorite boogeyman, has been for years; pretty clear that one can attack his reputation all you want. Have yet to see any public figure trash Soros though; that might be fatal...

Please post this in the OP from now on. I won't contribute any additional information until progress is made with the IRS 990 mind maps.

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

this. Will tackle a specific year, say 2014? I find the Bonners 990s for that year and make a mind map, just to be clear?

dunno if this was one of you guys but an user in the ben carson thread dug up this piece from hillary to alinsky

Why should I support Jill Stein, yes I believe in a ecotopia and she will defeat planetary scarcity.

But what else can she do for me?

Has anyone read this book - 'Partners in Crime: The Clintons' Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit' ?

Here is the Amazon link - amazon.com/Partners-Crime-Clintons-Monetize-Personal/dp/1944229337

The book only has two reviews, which is odd.

What stuck out the most to me were things mentioned in the description:

-"Jerome Corsi presents the detailed research and expert testimony proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Clinton Foundation is "a vast, criminal conspiracy," "

-"several "shell corporations" and "pass-through" bank accounts Bill Clinton has established in secret to hide what amount to kickbacks from Clinton Foundation donors and sponsors."

-"In Partners in Crime, Corsi provides readers the names and addresses of state attorney generals throughout the country, explaining that any one state in the Union can get a temporary restraining order from a state judge to place the Clinton Foundation in receivership and launch law enforcement examinations of Clinton Family philanthropic fraud accomplished on a global scale."

>tfw Jill Stein is punk as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=jiWApXI630g

Who cares.
I'm now a #ShillForJill.

I'm reading through Clinton Cash since the connection to Haiti there is what I'm most interested in.
Didn't FBI-user say something about that book being a must read since it was the closest to the truth?

2014 to start, though it would be nice to have multiple years, say 2012, 2013, 2014.

Follow the example I set in the 4th report. Find an IRS 990 with Bonner, then follow the trail. I know we made a Clinton map when /cfg/ first started. It would be nice to have something similar made for Bonner.

Thanks guys, I could really use the help with this.

>Thanks guys, I could really use the help with this.
You have my word famm

>"I'm now a #ShillForJill."
>but he doesn't even #JillThemAll

Clinton's role model is a Satan worshiper
next week, clinton will have famous artists like katy perry, lady gaga and jayz

try your best to find connections to saul alinsky and the rappers
make memes of the illuminati/ new world order
illuminati/new world order is what scares normies

take advantage and make them look bad

satan is not popular with blacks

theweek.co.uk/62399/who-are-the-illuminati-and-what-do-they-control

FBI-user said "Jerome Corsi"

The image I uploaded has a screenshot of what FBI-user said.

I found a recent article on Jerome Corsi talking about his Clinton Foundation book - wnd.com/2016/07/clinton-foundation-is-criminal-operation-charges-author/

Thank you for actually reading through 'Clinton Cash.' The more people read and contribute, the stronger this movement becomes. Thanks.

bump

Jill Stein you're my only hope...

#MeinStein

bump x 2

At least this thread is being slid because Carson named the jew.

for all who missed the unknown Clinton email and the Bonner group admin's email dumps.

ghostbin.com/paste/2zt8kant/authenticate

ayylmao

I WAS GONE ALL DAY AND MISSED EVERYTHING BUT HAVE A BUMP

>ghostbin.com/paste/2zt8kant/authenticate
dont work famm

>taking 6 gorillion years to load

Huge paste or is it dead? Tried ayylmao as the password.

snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp

At least post real things.

Blessing in funny magic granted. Black and white always kiss and that's why we can see the difference.

sure ok

shit works for me

pass is ayylmao

fuck it here

ghostbin.com/paste/o3mwr

>10
thx senpai

bump x 3

Oh shit, nice.

Tired and confused here. Is this how grassroots memes start out?

> Is this how grassroots memes start out?
what, on ghostbin?

In these threads, but yeah.

If you're wondering about memes division here, basically started after the investigation did as a way to appeal to normies.

Supposedly it's working.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/81853831#top

bump

>Supposedly it's working.
it's working.

Jesus christ, this is the actual matrix

Good shit. Wish I got involved with more meme-making, but I've been busy with work.