I'm really sick of Mark Hamill bitching that they didn't write it they way he would've. He's not a writer...

I'm really sick of Mark Hamill bitching that they didn't write it they way he would've. He's not a writer, he's an actor, his understanding of Luke as a character isn't gospel, let the writers do something different. Kasdan understand Star Wars more than Mark Hamill, clearly, Mark is a decent actor but his ideas are fucking dumb, just because he's Luke, doesn't mean his ideas are better than the people who are working on it.

It was a big risk to have him only appear at the ned of Force Awakens, he shouldn't have been there when Han died like he's saying, it wouldn't have made sense first of all and having all of the old cast in the Force Awakens would've overshadowed the new cast entirely.

Hi Mickey

They did kinda take a dump on luke as a character by making him a sith. I'd be mad too.

He wanted Luke to become a sith originally in episode 6
I don't think that's what happened, those are rumors.

tfa confirmed that kasdan is shit

>Kasdan understand Star Wars more than Mark Hamill

Is that why TFA was a boring clone of A New Hope with biggerer and betterer Death Star?

And Jedi feel when their friends are in danger. He should've been there for Han. Hamill is right.

Oh yeah, gotta let the new cast shine so Rey can use her feminism powers.

Im still shocked Carrie Fisher died. She looked so young in Rogue One.

>biggerer and betterer Death Star
the differences that you're ignoring are what make it better than any of the prequels by far. Starkiller base could've been removed from the film and the third act should've been something else but ultimately the dialogue and characters were what made the film compelling and starkiller base was less central to the overall plot than the Death Star in New Hope. Kylo is a far more compelling villain than Darth Vader ever was, the idea of a son of a hero being manipulated by Snoke while still being pulled towards the light is interesting and hasn't been done in a Star Wars film. Certain similarities are there to evoke a feeling of nostalgia, Starkiller Base I will admit was too far and probably should've been cut for something else in the third act but overall the dialogue and characters were the best since Empire.

Kylo is the only good part of TFA.

Everything else was from mediocre to bad.

You guys made him this. You spent decades asking him what his character would do with this and that. You fuckers are responsible for his current state.

the only thing anyone involved in writing producing or directing this movie understands is how to appeal to the widest possible demographic

he wanted Luke to turn evil at the end of ROTJ

he is an edgy manchild mad that the he isn't the "hero" of the franchise anymore, despite him being always less popular than Han anyway

appropriate that someone like him would end voicing the Joker

They don't. Otherwise TFA would be the #1 in box office.

The hype for TFA was insane. It should've made more money than Avatar.

Instead they alienated 3/4 of Asia with the shitty black lead.

ideology?

>I'm really sick of Mark Hamill bitching that they didn't write it they way he would've.

sick of mark hamill bitching about his ideas of the sw story.

>It was a big risk to have him only appear at the ned of Force Awakens, he shouldn't have been there when Han died like he's saying,

then agrees with his ideas.

you are a fucktard. bravo.

I mean he just gave his thoughts and said he came around to their ideas with the character. It's not like he said "this is terrible, don't watch."

>by making him a sith
>le no source

>dude I'm mad because the movie didn't pander to racist asians halfway across the world

literally who gives a shit

>I am really sick of this edited narrative Sup Forums came up with.

If you dont like it just dont act wtf just walk away from the set nigga

Retards on this site are the one's constantly making a big deal out of nothing. I do agree that Hamill's word on the character isn't gospel, and that the writer's probably have a better handle on the story then him.

i could write a better script than disneyshit. i'm positive that faggot hamil could too

damage control already? Why are you wasting your time? Your shiteater audience will swallow anything with 'star wars' in the title. So, why do you care about him?

This. Most of the negative comments from Mark have been taken out of context. He's never really said anything bad about the new movies, just that he wanted more screentime in TFA and that he would have had fun fighting an evil clone of himself. Everything else he's said has expressed a pretty consistent sentiment that he was initially worried about some things, but thinks the movies turned out really well.