Sup Forums holy fucking shit, we white people are awaking, we're becoming the master race again

Sup Forums holy fucking shit, we white people are awaking, we're becoming the master race again.

Just right now during the RNC livestream
a Muslim shitskin started talking about Muhammad, Islam and everybody booed the motherfucker.

People weren't even clapping for him.

Sup Forums when did white people become based again??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTcSmp1J55o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't need white supremacy, where quality of life is determined by the skin color of a person; we need egalitarian meritocracy, where the quality of life is instead determined by the productivity of a person.

Fuck off, nigger lover.

Nigger

Thats exactly what we have now, senpai.

Except lefties are the ones wanting to change it up.

When we realized we weren't guilty for all the crimes, but are the victims.
Stand up white man!

You're objectively right.

>We don't need white supremacy, where quality of life is determined by the skin color of a person; we need egalitarian meritocracy, where the quality of life is instead determined by the productivity of a person.

They basically amount to almost the same thing with a few exceptions.

are we watching the same stream?

>being this trashy

shocking that this would happen at a Republican convention. truly shocking.

We've had affirmative action BS and welfare for decades. That's not an equal playing field for all, it's taking money and opportunities from those who earned them in order to bankroll those who are unfit to live for the modern world America.

Objectively wrong. Egalitarianism is anti-nature.

No one booed him tho & they clapped at the end

Holy fucking shit something happened.
But there is no video of the shit happening.

Why is there no video?

youtube.com/watch?v=wTcSmp1J55o

In my anecdotal experience, whites are developing an in-group preference again. Recent events have been pretty polarizing. A lot of people I've known for a while are having conversations about topics they wouldn't have touched with a ten foot pole a year ago.

I've even dropped the IQ differences in race statistics, and wasn't shouted down as a racist.

Nah.

This. White "White Supremacy" isn't so much an ideology as it is a descriptive term for the state of reality.

White aren't developing an in-group presence.

Decent human beings are developing an intolerance for counterculturalists.

Why do we need that

That's technically what we have right now.

And while on a completely utilitarian level, it works, I really can't say it does a whole lot for treating humans with dignity.

It's just the individualist version of the Chinese Hive Mind, a soulless machine that forces you to justify your existence or die.

because genocide is banal. the white mans burden is to uplift and integrate into civilization.

Fuck me, those hips/thighs

>Blacks on Sup Forums think they'd be 'one of the exceptions'

okay black american guys, maybe this website isn't for you

yeah i noticed that too

Shut up commie, if you can't provide anything to this world and no one wants to keep you alive then you should die.