Hey b how do I emotionally prep/cope my mother was just put on life support with a low chance of living...

Hey b how do I emotionally prep/cope my mother was just put on life support with a low chance of living, I'm 19 so it's not somthing I've dealt with much

Attached: SmartSelect_20181121-065605_Instagram.jpg (709x698, 265K)

Since your probably a faggot I'd race her to the finish line. I got some rope if you need a head start

Just be a man and deal with it. Everyones gonna die. Ar eyou gonna be a pussy about it?

Can i have her stuff

Post nudes of your mom

Spend as much time with her as possible. I haven't lost a parent so can't speak for how the loss will feel, but from grandparents I've lost it is best to just remember them fondly until the wound heals. Stay away from drinking/drugging while you're bereaved

just make sure you remember that ... she wants you to be happy.

Nah I ain't gonna be a pussy I just wanted to hear other peoples experiences and thoughts

Thanks user

Yeah my neighbors did the same when their kid died

Psychologist here, posting nudes is a proven way of coping with grief

There's not really any preparing yourself for things like this user. We all know that people in our lives will die but none of us are ever ready for it. The best advice I could give you is to give yourself time to grieve and let yourself act out for awhile but set some limits for yourself otherwise you may end up spiraling for years and setting your life back further than you can easily fix. I went through my own struggle when I was 19 and I had nobody to help me through it so I ended up doing and selling drugs and just generally fucking around doing nothing until I was 22 and finally came to my senses again. I'm 25 now and it's taken me this long just to get my life back to a stable point where I feel semi caught up with other people my age. That being said I still think it's important for you to work through that shit emotionally to some degree. Just take a few months and let it all hang out. Then get back to real life. You'll be fine eventually.

That's really solid sounding advice, thankyou for sharing

My mom died on my birthday in 2016. She had surgery, it was successful, but a blood clot hung up in her liver and she died. It was a shock, needless to say, but life went on. I miss her quite a bit, but what can you do? I treasure everything she ever gave me, and I have pictures and whatnot put up.

Just hope she pulls through, ya know?

Spend time with her. Dont kill yourself. Good luck

sauce on this user

I had a similar situation when my grandmother died when I was 23. (She had raised me and my brothers since early childhood so it was like losing a mother) I suggest talking to other family members. Usually they know they need to support you emotionally at a time like this.

For you and your mom's sake, I hope that she either recovers or passes away quickly. The waiting truly is the hardest part.

Make sure there is a life insurance policy in place or you're going to end up homeless after paying funeral expenses.

cremation is cheaper
and she is a vet or the wife of a vet, it's free to have her interred in a national cemetery

Start the mourning process right now. And yes that includes crying

also, make sure you know if she has a will, what it says, and where all her assets are like bank accounts, investment accounts, iras/501s/503s/roths, cars, life insurance policies, houses, including don't forget debts
if she's on life support, probably too late to make a will if she doesn't have one, or to set up all her assets to transfer on death (the latter makes the process much easier)

My dad died when I was 19 from pancreatic cancer. I thought I was long over the grieving process, it's been almost 20 years, and while I hadn't cried in 15 years over him, I was listening to music with my daughter and put on some music that my dad and I used to listen to and uncontrollably started crying. It was pure sadness and grief.

You should actually truly kill yourself