The Porcelain time wasting jew Jew

I am going to let many of you in on a red pill that you have most likely not yet swallowed.

Do you go to the toilet before you get in the shower? You are blue pilled then.

1. Massive waste of water when you can just go in the shower

2. Then you probably even use toilet paper and/or baby wipes, more waste of money

3. Say you take a piss each time, that's 30 seconds delay each time say, over a year that adds up to 182 minutes, 3 hours completely wasted every single year

4. If you were going to take a shit (say 6 minutes) that adds up to 2184 minutes, 36.4 hours, an entire day and a half per year absolutely wasted.

You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't read Sup Forums on my phone in the shower

Another excuse to shit in the street Pajeet?

STFU PAJEET! REEEEEEEEEEE!!

Agreed. So much easier to just let it go in the shower and stomp it down the drain then sit on my ass wasting precious time for 45 minutes reading Ayn Rand

The time you save by piss in and shitting in the shower can be spent browsing doing better things than browsing Sup Forums.

Kike shills are here already. Yes goyim waste your time on the toilet when you can just go in the shower. Waste your life away on the toilet goys.

what kind of fucking degenerate would shit in the shower then shove it down the drain.

Obviously I never use the Jew toilet

>taking a shower
found the kike.

fucking degenerate

Anyone with a brain who wants to save/gain literally MONTHS of his life.

Fuck off waffle stomper

>6 minutes to take a shit

What are you, fucking speed racer of shitting? Try 30 minutes minimum

>waste of water

Honestly Pnajeet I stopped reading there.

I know you have an aversion to indoor plumbing bred into your DNA but this earth is 70% Water... there is no shortage of it at all.. that is a Jewish lie.. got it?

>waffle stomping shit down the shower drain
Pajeet, my son.

>just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower
This is probably the most disgusting thing i have ever heard from a briton.
Jesus fucking christ, that's beyond disgusting.

Fuckin 80s Ghostbusters-tier!

>30 minutes minimum
what?
even 60?

not 15 secomds?

>baby wipes?

This reminds me of that one Romanian who said he had a friend who had an American at his house who tried exactly this

pissing in the shower is for degenerates. Fuck you

Is that all supposed to be toilet paper or something?
What difference would there be between Bong shit and Burger shit?

I live in the country myself, so I have a septic tank instead of a sewer connection.

Price of Halal

No. It takes the average adult 30 minutes to shit

>mfw cucks fall for the toilet jew

what the fuck is wrong with americans

Never waffled before?

This is what I cal shitposting.

>The old 'shit in shower and stop it down the drain'
It's been a while since I've seen this thread. Have a (you) for taking these newfags to town, OP.

Some people take the time to enjoy their shits.

>Fatberg
>Berg

that's how we get away from our wives.

Your poop is getting into your well water.

>falling for the bathing jew

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot fucking leafs have their asses lubed up with maple syrup and their shit flies out under 60 seconds

>400 lbs
>worries about smelling bad

Who the fuck is he trying to impress?

Stomping it down the drain is my favourite part. A shower shitting thread isn't complete without it.

Thanks based pajeet for the cool thread bro. Here, have a meme.

It's all the grease they dump down their drains, creates literal fatbergs.

Health and beauty at every size, ok shitlord??!?

I don't have my own well, I get water from the local water company. Just no sewer connection.
I have an aerobic septic system that chlorinates the water and sprays it out on the lawn.

I operate at a 100% efficiency therefore I don't need a toilet, haven't owned a kike bowl in years

And then waste comparatively years of time fixing the drain?

This bait was always full of shit.

Someone actually broke into my house about 6 months ago and stole my toilet. I have just been shitting in the yard ever since, works fine

Why the fuck do they pour grease down the drain? That's a paddlin' no matter where you live or what kind of sewage system you have.

If it takes 30 mins to shit you are doin it wrong, 2 mins tops

I'm done, I quit Sup Forums goodnight.

DELETE THIS THREAD GOY

See you tomorrow.

y in the fuck do you chlorinate it?? That's pretty fucking stupid. You do know fish piss and shit in the lakes right? The first two steps make it go from a solid to a liquid. The chlorinate part is fucking stupid

Shitting outside is the ultimate redpill. It's what humans are supposed to do.

>Find dirt
>Dig hole
>Shit in it
>Bury shit

And you're done. No need to wipe, humans are supposed to walk around with dirty buttholes. It's actually bad for you to clean your anus TOO much, there is supposed to be bacteria down there.

You save money on toilet paper and water usage.

I thought only arabs are that disgusting, not the jews...

Want to say you: Poo in loo...

There are many places, where water is not a rare resource and there is no need to spare it much. (And by not wasting water here, I could not help thirsty Africans, the water cannot be cheaply transfered there, sorry...)

And about spared time, I remember "Little Prince": spare enough time not drinking water in vain... And what to do with that time? Slowly walk to the spring...

You're fucking filthy. Not even fucking Mexicans do this shit.

I've lost like 50lbs in the last year, I am very thin now

now when I sit I barely have to wipe, shit just falls out when you don't have fat ass cheeks pressed together

Fresh water is a non renewable resource my uneducated third world friend

You chlorinate it so you're not spraying all kinds of bacteria out through the sprinklers.
It's a softer chlorine, not the same as pool chlorine.

When I was growing up my dad made us keep all our poo, because he was a chef, and a special fungus grows on children's poop that is apparently very tasty
Not sure how common this is

>complains about jews
>actually act as one

explains British cuisine

yeah bong it makes sense to literally hold my piss all day until I shower. My bladder may explode and my balls burst and my penis fall off but I'll be saving time.
Literally why not go a step further and just have a colostomy and piss bag installed on your body to save even more time. Why even go when you can piss and shit in a bag

>You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.
Are you some kind of 3rd world animal or something? From India, perhaps?

I understand urinating while showering. I do that too to save on water bills - the less money the Judes get, the better. Pissing then showering was also not time-efficient.

I understand urinating while taking a dump, as that also helps reduce water bills because you only had to flush once (or twice). I also did that when I was in the sandbox, because lowering your guard for too long increased the risk of you coming back in a bag (if you come back at all) - doing both saved time and minimized the risk.

Of course when I just need to piss, I didn't hold it until I had to take a shit. I just urinated.

But I do use TP when I take a dump, and I don't take a dump while taking a shower and stomping my shit down the drain with my foot.

The UK really needs to stop letting Indians immigrate...

wtf i hate toilets now

30 minutes to shit wtf is wrong with you? please see a doctor

their houses are too big, it takes 25 minutes just to get to the bathroom

I think you have ass cancer or something. See a doctor.

>just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.
'
uuuh, since shower plumbing lacks of syphon, wouldn't feces crawl back to the shower?

Shhhhhhhhh...

>30 minutes minimum

> Fresh water is a non renewable resource

I'm not sure where you live, but here the fresh water rains down every few days, and it is a perfectly 100% renewable resource ...

>tfw not sure if bait or not

That last paragraph

I usually shit in sub 3 minutes friendo. 27 years old, balanced diet, no fast food, not a lot of junk food.

[spoiler]a lot of spicy food though[/spoiler]

What about it?

You might have just changed my life user

Yeah you ain't fooling me with that Union Jack flag. MODS, GET THIS POO IN THE LOO OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

TFW live next to a heavily wooded areas.
TFW when step into the woods and shit with a cool breeze against my ass

World is way overpopulated. If world had a low population density, it would be feasible to shit outside the way we were meant to.

Wtf, Im a #wafflemissle now

what did he mean by this?

Don't own any ziploc bags?

Colonel Earth?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww

>This thread

>not having a waterproof phone

not one fucking post about this stale ass pasta

fuck

>Britain

Please Pajeet, isn't it bad enough that you've turned India into shit?

I would totally plow that baby.

Fucking... How can you be so disgusting? You touch your own feces and clog your drain and then you act like we're the crazy ones? Poo in loo you absolute madman.

>t. Prajeet
POO IN THE LOO

>shitting in the shower is redpilled, mom
All my keks

Sony M4 and M5 Aqua are watertight but the touchscreen has problems when wet

>all these newfriends falling for this ancient pasta
top jaja

Poor diet and lack of hydration

Are you seriously trying to convince me there's uncultured swine out there who don't stomp their turds down the shower drain? Disgusting heathens.

>only 30 minutes
How? It take me at least an hour.