Is having a low IQ a good thing...

Is having a low IQ a good thing? I noticed that most people with lower IQ's live extremely happy lives and are getting all the sex;

women, blacks, british chavs, rednecks, wiggers, Norf FC, tattoo artists, etc, all these people live fulfilling lives full of sex and partying while higher IQ people like us on Sup Forums are depressed and riddled with anxiety and low self-esteem.

Attached: 029349.jpg (750x732, 139K)

I mean.
That is what you get with high IQ depression and you overthink things.
Ideally you want to be just smart enough to understand things... but not so smart that you understand how worthless you are in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: 28210D9E-7F45-48B6-BE95-141B78BC7334.jpg (625x342, 62K)

Attached: Daisy-Ridley-and-actor-John-Boyega.jpg (615x424, 43K)

You can also say that people like that get paid up front. You can live it up but life will catch up to you eventually, probably by the time you hit 35. Having to support yourself on a minimum wage job with a few kids out of wedlock and possibly addicted to some drug/narcotic. Maybe a few STD's and health issues as well. Low IQ isn't mutually exclusive from other traits too. People with low IQ, ugly, and horrible social issues exist too and I'm sure they aren't getting any. I'd rather be smart and depressed rather than dumb and depressed.

Joke's on you: Everybody is miserable when they're old.

This

Attached: OIP.hlHpkYlpG1Wikcdzy_BEQgHaEm.jpg (300x186, 14K)

truth

OP image. Looks more like nigger gay pride parade than anything intimidating.

35+, Can confirm

> higher iq people on Sup Forums
> higher iq people
> on Sup Forums

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 164K)

>higher iq
>Sup Forums

Attached: 1576174760814.png (500x500, 329K)

35+ is slightly above an idiot. try 140

yes they don't have to think for the future so much

Attached: Idiocracy.jpg (1014x1500, 353K)

Attached: -Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Merchandise-Launch-September-3-2015-daisy-ridley-39019058-300-452.jpg (300x452, 43K)

IQ curves differ strongly between men and women... female IQ curves have a higher peak in the mid and high/low IQ is rarer... male IQ more flat peak but more extreme values...

Attached: IQdifferenceGenders.png (486x309, 26K)

35 years old, you absolute mongoloid.

>higher IQ people like us on Sup Forums
What are you talking about? The IQ disparity here is fucking MASSIVE.

>iq
>a legit test of intelligence
these are mutually exclusive.

low iq people are merely ALLOWED to maintain relatively healthy gender dynamics because the elites want low iq people to breed, without high iq people low iq people would not be given this right.

I say that all the time with atheism. Being smart enough to be an atheist is a curse. Ignorance is bliss.

ignorance is bliss. Retards are content because they know they're retarded. If you're aware that you're stupid then it can be a depressing life knowing no matter how hard you try, you'll never have what is possessed by the people you envy

>because they know they're retarded
*don't know
they think they're as normal as the average joe

Makeagraph.com ?

You get what you get man. If you are smart it's blessing and a curse. If you are dumb it's a blessing and a curse. Pick your poison.

I would rather be smarter personally but I think I'm as average as it gets. That's the real shit option here.

If you're using a graph, you must put a source of information. For what you're paying of education at least put some attention in classes.

Find a way to be like them instead of bitching about it, bruh

so men are smarter than women? duh

Yup

Nobody is worthless.

It’s good for them and only them.
And no, you are also stupid user.

Except me ;(

Aside from the blacks, there are many people within the communities you mention with high IQs

>, tattoo artists,
are you serious? thats the most small brain thing i have heard

lol wtf

That’s what y’all want to believe

just as stupid as op's picture

"fulfilling lives"
"full of sex and partying"

these things are at odds with each other user

>ITT
Neckbeards that do nothing with their life and blame their depression on being able to get an alright score on Matrix reasoning.

u dont have a high iq
the only difference is that you're unattractive

Attached: 0731da1f7e404e7971daf5aeaf08d238.png (540x700, 683K)

I'd say a low IQ could be a good thing, but if you don't have that, there are definitely ways to gain similar benefits.

For myself, I've been focusing on my mental processes and habits. Trying to avoid "analysis paralysis" by practicing being more decisive. And once the decision is made, being ok with the consequences and not catastrophizing / looking at worst-case scenarios.

Also, limiting my input of media has helped a lot. I have enough information in most cases and "media spin" makes a lot of information suspect at best.

Finally, "not sweating the small stuff" is a good strategy overall.