Are you going to be voting for Trump in 2020?

Are you going to be voting for Trump in 2020?

Sorry, let me rephrase that. Are you going to be on the wrong side of history in 2020?

Attached: gettyimages-527852114_wide-13be12e391eeb92a823f45b21b9f1bcadac5de94.jpg (1019x573, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1217266687831171072
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but YOU are.

yep.

Attached: 1578945910315_1.png (356x356, 133K)

You faggots were saying that in 2016 as well. I don't remember it turning out well for you.

haha how funny the first 3 replies are all from mindless sheep!

Attached: 1578854721035.gif (498x331, 1.69M)

nope, i am voting for the faggot

and i want to be the intern that gets caught having gay sex with the president

History doesnt takes sides. It just is.
However history tends to be written by the winner.

Yes. I can't wait to see the cope posting when he wins. 4 more years of screaming at the sky for you faggots.

OP of course i'm voting for him again, wouldn't want to be a commie faggot now wouldn;t we?

Attached: 1576457948396.gif (607x609, 754K)

Shill thread. Sage and hidden.

Absolutely voting for Trump again in 2020. He's doing a great job.

No, he wont make
>only eats unhealthy fast food
>severely overweight
>does not exercise
> stress will be to much

Attached: DJTdied.jpg (450x231, 16K)

"Wrong side" I'm guessing there is a "right" and "wrong" when it comes to pick between Pepsi and Coke.
Anyway, great that you are on the "right side" of history when Pedophiles become accepted into the LGBTQ community

I'll vote for Andrew Yang over Trump. The rest of them are just pandering to various minorities, and even if I thought they'd do a better job than Trump I wouldn't reward the DNC by voting for their puppets. The only one that isn't a full DNC puppet other than Yang/Tulsi is Sanders, and he's so batshit insane that I can't vote for him in good conscience.

>Are you going to be voting for Trump in 2020?
>Sorry, let me rephrase that. Are you going to be on the wrong side of history in 2020?

The answer is "No" to both questions retard, next question?

Yang
Free money
Not pandering

le fedora tip

>you forgot to use meme arrows new friend

>free gibs
make your own way in the world instead of praying for neetbux you pathetic loser.

Attached: neet.jpg (410x512, 31K)

Attached: 1566389373757.jpg (599x600, 72K)

twitter.com/i/status/1217266687831171072

What side of history is that? The one where shit barely changes because nothing really happens up in crystal palace HQ? You people aren't even a factor in how shit is gonna go down in your lifetime. It mostly stays the same except the big difference is media (and social media) has you by the throat making you fear choices that'll affect nearly nobody if you play your cards right. This idea that politicians are gonna save your world is laughable.

>Sorry, let me rephrase that. Are you going to be on the wrong side of history in 2020?
only idiots and assholes vote for trump (that's not b8 either) How do you think the typical user on Sup Forums is going to vote?

I’m not even gonna vote this time, cuz I’m not gonna be bullied on the internet anymore

I will totally vote for that idiot over Biden or Warren.

Let that be a lesson to democrats. I would rather watch our laws burn, then be given an awful choice.

I find it ironic you say that, while support (Current President).

Voting anyone but Trump, I want to sip tears online if he loses

I couldnt make myself vote for either pf them last time around. I think he is doing a pretty good job with most things. Other things are awful. He is terrible for the enviroment and I dont want him appointing conservative judges. Not sure if Ill vote for him or not

> "sip tears"

Nice social media brainwashing you gone and done to yourself there.