How the FUCK are you supposed to get into a streamer's personal social circle so you can begin to court them into a...

How the FUCK are you supposed to get into a streamer's personal social circle so you can begin to court them into a relationship?

I want to beat cheeks with Hannah so badly. Life isn't fucking fair

Attached: Screenshot_20200115-121407_Twitter.jpg (910x778, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlJgGjGVtyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why user? Shes not that hot

Why? I see dozens of women more attractive than her when at the grocery store. Get out of your head and seek out actually attainable women.

I've gotten in social circles of famous-ish YouTubers before. You have to be an interesting person who brings something to the table. What could you possibly have to offer her? Let me guess, your hobbies are all loner activities, and your interests are all weird things that you wouldn't have in common with her. And you also probably don't give a shit about taking care of your body or practicing hygiene.

But if you could see from others' perspective, you wouldn't be interested in her in the first place. You're just living in a fantasy world in your own head. You have to be able to empathize with others in order to see why they would or wouldn't like you. If you're asking these questions, you clearly have none of that.

I think she is gorgeous my dude, but even if it wasn't her how would you even start

Like pokemane or amaranth or any other hot twitch girl is virtually untouchable by people who aren't immediately associated with them or their industry

Post more of her

oh come on. she's white healthy looking and young, thats automatically "hot"

She looks 30+ and super average. Have you ever gone outside?

>boo hoo

fuck off

id be happy enough with her

Donate lots of money. Become mod. Work hard to become top mod. Impress her with your zany personality. Be sensitive when she's having a bad day. She'll eventually confide in you and fall deeply in love with you. Meet up, get married and have lots of children.

>How the FUCK are you supposed to get into a streamer's personal social circle so you can begin to court them into a relationship?

You're not supposed to. You will orbit forever. Go meet a person for real.

Imagine being this kind of "person"

Attached: 3e0[1].jpg (1200x396, 149K)

I used to watch this QT streamer. Two of her mods would fight over the top donation spot. They each gave her thousands in less than 6 months. One of them disappeared after she started dating another streamer. I'm 99% sure he killed himself.

lol nothing of value lost

Grins like a horse....

Why not meet someone you actually know and get along with?

You aren’t. She’s there to be paid by nerds like (you) for gracing you with her ebin gamer abilities. She’s not your girlfriend.

>gaise halp i'm in love with a streamer

Attached: end your life.jpg (621x670, 130K)

Scamouranth is a fucking dumbass bitch. Girl was streaming in the gym and the managers told her to leave because of it, and she freaked the fuck out. Worth a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=UlJgGjGVtyM

I wasn't referring to watching her. It was another thot. I'll watch that now.

Forgive me for interpreting "this QT streamer" as Amouranth

No worries. I'm only 5 minutes into this video and I hate Amouranth.

And...?

Either start playing tennis if you wanna meet The Williams bitch or do nerdy streams if you wanna fuck nerd bitches

ok op. I'm gonna give you a secret here. if all you are looking for is the chance and not some creeper it's pretty easy.

you need to have your own channel that compliments hers. maybe you just do interviews. get a several easy ones. streamers and podcasters that are established but aren't big. also through in a local band, actor something. anything to give you legitimacy.

now you qualify to go to the cons, release parties, other media events. because you do interviews you might be able to get a press pass to some of the lesser known or smaller events. network from here. find out the people that run things. producers, studios, etc... now get these guys to give interviews about the industry.

if you meet her there, awesome!! if not continue in that circle till you do.

by now you should be known as someone legitimate within the "industry." find her agent ot call her up for an interview. work it out to be relaxed and fun. include alcohol. don't ask for a date or do anything stupid.

wait a couple of weeks. right you post her interview give her a call. see if she'll go out for drinks. and voila if you are meant to be this should work.

(it's how I got to AVIs and SAG screening parties anyways.)