Wtf I hate lifts now

wtf I hate lifts now

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/07/18/white-elevators-republican-national-convention-donald-trump/#cm3C0DNDaEqO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont fucking get it!!!!

what was unacceptable??

I dont get it.

Explain.

the doors are white

w-what? is it because the doors are white? really?

This is the Onion, right?

There's also elevators designated 'Red' and 'Blue.'
Eat a dick and be proud of your racism.

so liberals are delusional? do tell more

dats fuckin racist

we b gon need2 change da flag 2 red, black and blue!

we wuz flagz n sheeeeit!

He's saying that the logo should look like this in order to represent people of color in the GOP

Red White and Blue elevators

Shitlibs are desperate

There was the "red" group of elevators, the "blue" group of elevators and the "white" group of elevators.
So there was signs saying "white elevators --->"

I don't understand at all.

White painted things are racist now? Is this real life?

Liberals are fucking despicable and will ignore any reality to fit their precious narrative

No, labels that say "white"
And liberals, being triggered by everything, instead of understanding as colour coding, claim that they are racially segregated

Oh, well that is just pathetic. Is white no longer a colour?

Well that's enough internet for one day. Good night Sup Forums.

Elevators?

Surely you jest

There red white and blue elevators just like your fucking flag you retard.

Elevators/Lifts - both mean the same thing.

Red, white, and blue labelled elevators

Libcucks focus on "white" elevators

>most powerful person lives in the White House
wtf

But it says Cleveland and Cleveland was a black cartoon character.... This should balance with the white door thing.

You mates dont call em pully carts?

There were 3 banks of elevators, one Red, one White, and one Blue. Each had a sign overhead so people could see.

Some people thought the sign for the white elevators was reminiscent of segregation, because it said "White Elevators".

NIGGERS TAKE THE STAIRS!

First time in a while liberals have actually shocked me. Bravo.

We call it uppity-downadoodle around here

Yes this is a real story

mashable.com/2016/07/18/white-elevators-republican-national-convention-donald-trump/#cm3C0DNDaEqO

Well, acksuhally it's a shade

ok but what does that have to do with anything?

what is the outrage???

White elevators??

All those tweets taking it seriously...

So? Are lefty babies really getting triggered because elevators used a white background

They've been lying and doing this for awhile. People are just calling them out on their bullshit more and more thanks to trump

>lifts

red white and blue elevators. They were there as part of the convention center itself. To bad people are going to fall for this.

Yup.

But that's how the directions of the convention center were set up. The groups of elevators were colored the colors of the American flag.

Say you wanted to get to a certain place for you specific delegation, the staff would tell you to follow the route and take say, for example, the blue elevators up to the third floor. It makes direction easier and it makes more sense to make the colors the color of our flag at a convention like this than to make it like the "green elevators" or "purple elevators"

They are just taking something out of context to misleadingly cry racism.

How do these people go about daily life when anything and everything is racist regardless of actual intent.

>not shortening long word to lifts

straya

what am I looking at? I don't get it.

>White background to justificate the red elephant and blue guitar
>obviously meant to be muh patriotism
>THOSE LELEVATORS SHOULD BE BLACK

it's not red black and blue, but I sure do know they will disregard that anyway.

According to leftists, Coloreds can only use elevators that have black doors on them.

Is white a racist "colour" now? Noice

Ban White clothes
everybody wear black clothes

we progressive, and very hot now.

red black and blue is what happens to uppity niggers

black elevators matter

I'm now shilling for shillary

found the racist

Painting something white is now worthy of a hate article? Does the media really hate whites that much?

This is one of those satire kind of jokes that you have to induce liberal autism on yourself to understand it

>American built the modern elevator
>Increases production in the industrialized world
>Skyscrapers, towering behemoths showing what man can accomplish through the sweat of his brow, were created and the civilized world was blessed with more land and industry to grow by building toward the heavens
>Space elevator will one day ELEVATE us into the stars, becoming Gods and tamers of the new frontier

>"oi cunt we call it lift 'ere cuz it lifts us"
>South Africans agree with this logic

Welcome to liberal logic.

These people are beyond help.

You can't make this shit up.

>strayan space lift

It's not because the elevators are white. There was actual signs pointing to them that had 'white elevator' on them. Libs went bananas because muh white/coloured segregation yada yada

There were also signs pointing to the red and blue elevators but no one cares about that.