Is it true that arabs (such as pic related) hate black people?

Is it true that arabs (such as pic related) hate black people?

>tfw you look like him

In my experience Arabs don't hate black people, but they view them as ridiculous jokes

>but they view them as ridiculous jokes
elaborate pls?

In arab countries, arabs hate niggas for maintaining racial purity

in Europe they come and support together for being marginalized by normal people

He isnt arab

Everybody hates Black people.

>arabs
>racial purity
what did he mean by this/?

Lots of sudanis and other black Muslims express displeasment about their treatment in Mecca and Medina during the Hajj..... overwhelming unified in the western intellectual and academic fields, but they dislike them. Fuck, they dislike other Arab countries. Visit /Mena/ sometime.

Lots of them have obvious negroid and mongolic admixture tho.

Arabs and semites are the truly masterrace, the creators of civilization, beautyness and racial purity through consanguinity

He's Italic.

Pretty weird how some of these yellowish/brown arabs look so much like latinos desu

They really think that
See look at the way they treat blacks in all Arab countries
there are a few reports reporting on it

The average Arab does not and I have plenty of Arab friends.
It’s more of a problem among the non-diaspora Arabs.
It also depends on how different from Arabs you look.

Not weird at all. Southern Europeans and North Africans/Levantines have been mixing for thousands of years.
The Romans and Greeks imported thousands of Semitic peoples into Italy, Greece, and Iberia.

Of course, it goes both ways. Many Arabs actually look whiter than the average southern European.

The Arabs here in the US that own/work at most gas stations have to deal with nigs all day, and they almost always come to hate them. Every day they have to deal with niggers trying to steal or playing nigger games. Things like this are a daily occurence
>nigger takes something to the counter, then turns around and says, "Wait, hol up", and goes to get another item
This is usually with a large line behind them
>Then when they purchase the item, and the Arab says the price, they say, "Man, y'all done went up!"
And the Arab tries calmly to explain that it was the same price for a pack of cigarettes (Usually Newports) today as it was when they bought a pack yesterday.
>The niggers come in with no shirt on, and the Arab tries to explain the "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" policy.
>Niggers just stand around in the store for no reason, or greet someone they know by loudly yelling and cackling
>Niggers arguing they shouldn't have to pay the sales tax for their purchase because "I come in here all da time."
I've heard Arabs say,
>"If you put four of them in a meat grinder you wouldn't get one brain!"
And I've even heard a Mexican mechanic say,
>"Everywhere they go, problem."
Look up the documentary, "Empire of Dust", which shows the Chinese (who are currently colonizing Africa), becoming completely astounded at how the Africans behave.
To know blacks is to hate them.

Everyone hates black people.

That's why your people elected an African.

He was 56% white.

Yes, like the little hypocritical and duplitious rats they are
No, he wasn’t. Kill yourself

I'm actually an Arab and I worked in grocery store when I was in high school in east New York.

Ghetto blacks can be annoying as fuck, but that goes for all people.
For some reason when blacks are annoying it's more noticeable. Probably because you already have the impression that they'll act uncivilized.
But then of course you have the black customers that are insanely chill, collected, and down to earth.
It's really one or the other with black people. Either they'll be incredibly affable or incredibly annoying/obnoxious. No in-between.

if you go to western europe and visit their ghettos you will see trashy arabs and niggers hanging with each other

Those arabs are north afrocan niggers not arabs

I've noticed its like that too with red necks

in scandinavia, the arabs are from west asia, not africa, and they are usually hoodlums that hang with noggers

Even the most normal acting blacks, and by that I mean they behave like every other race on the planet, seeing as no other race behaves they do, will immediately revert to that nature once they're exposed to a large enough quantity of other blacks.
I've found in almost every instance, if a restaurant has mostly non-blacks, it's very efficient and the food is quality. If the restaurant has at least half blacks, the restaurant will be noticeably effected by this. They'll let it all hang out and fuck around, get orders wrong, extremely long waiting periods, and attitudes from out the gate.

Like all things depends on the person but you will find cases where a mosque named after Bilal would never allow him to be a member

Reminder that this poster is alvvays sucking up to Arabs in /mena/ like the good cuck (Somali) he is so please disregard everything he says.
>le arabs and southern yuros are the same meme
Fuck off, cunt

Kill yourself

>Many Arabs actually look whiter than the average southern European.
I'm still waiting for an Arab or Maghrebi who doesn't have jet black hair and yet I use to see a lot of Semites.

Oh shit dude, you really blew me out of the water there.

>be Arab
>tfw people daily ask me if I'm j*wish or shitalian

I fucking hate having black hair

And asians and orientals... it's like the problem is people man... people... But just the jerkass ones.

>tfw people daily ask me if I'm j*wish or shitalian
yeah, sure, thing kiddo

I don't even have a Jew nose, I have a classic Arab nose

Stupid wh*te people I swear to God

>Even the most normal acting blacks, and by that I mean they behave like every other race on the planet, seeing as no other race behaves they do,

This doesn't make sense. Who are you to determine what a normal acting black is and what behaving as other blacks qualifies as

Maybe it's people acting chill and friendly with the people they love and you being easy to aggravate?

I just told you. The way that every other human on Earth behaves. You define, "normal" by what is normal.

Yeach me difference

That is very vague as hell because anyone can shift the goalposts on what is normal.

The lebs and the fobs are usually hanging with one another so I assume not.

I don't know

I'm black and my best friend is a Jordanian/Palestinian Arab

Never met an Arab I didn't like yet

Most of them tell me racism as it's known in America isn't a thing in the Middle East

do they ever call you "abeed"?

>racism as it's known in America isn't a thing in the Middle East

Most middle easterners live in a bubble of people almost exactly like them. So they hate other cultures/tribes/religions instead.
Except for the rich countries who import high end foreigners and slave labor to do things.

No they are love you the most.

Conversano is like 3/4ths French

Conversano posted his 23andme results on his youtube channel, he's 99,4% european

Saged

It's the same shit posting Brazilian

23andme is not very accurate, he should use Gedmatch. According to 23andme I'm 99.9% european with a 0.1% unknown. While in Gedmatch I got like a 8% non european admixture.