You're a trauma surgeon and they roll this into your surgery

>you're a trauma surgeon and they roll this into your surgery

How do you proceed?

Attached: rekt.webm (352x640, 1.96M)

Yeah I'm not gonna hit play on that one chief

I think I will barfed and black out

Not much happens. Just a bit breathing movement meaning he is probably still alive miraculously.

He needs some milk, we can probably find spare parts in the morgue. Worst-case scenario just find some metal and skin grafts and his head is permanently misshapen.

I would run CBC ekg. give ic with morphine for pain and call a neurosurgeon for an immediate consult. and pray the poor sap dies before going into surgery.

remove metal bar and pour 90° alcohol this should work

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Looks like he bit off more then he could chew

Attached: 1578927458403.jpg (216x216, 47K)

are her shoes still on? if so shes fine

He ded, sir.

Attached: 38585.png (427x233, 52K)

>surgery
nigga just slap some neosporin and a band-aid on that motherfucker and it'll be fine. maybe some advil if they're a lil bitch

>1. decide on overall damage, if there are any arteries involved.
>assess if theres brain damage (if yes - we need to fix brain /skull first
>put some sedative so this fag dont jerk around
>2. if not - cut the metallic thing straight and pull t out.
> 3. stitch the biggest blood vessels
>reassemble face to allow stoppage of further swelling. If brain was involved we probably need some swelling removal tools.
> allow it all to heal
>proceed with further things - possible reassembly, reduce of swelling etc.

to be honest this is not the worst case. worst involve direct brain penetration where patiet is still alive.
Phineas P. Gage was a prime example that even direct severe brain damage can leave patient operational, aware, smart and fully functional in everyday life. so we would ened to salvage that first.
Non-brain damage patietns mainly require stitching main arteries. The disfigurement is plastic surgery thing and not a concern of traumathology

Not funny, didn’t laugh.

ask for time, write up the death paper

Attached: IMG_5855.gif (320x240, 853K)

Autocock

No sedation, stabilisation or imaging, then?
Glad you are not my Doc ...

this

360 would mean you face the same direction headass

Intubate if possible, otherwise surgical airway.

CBC chemistry coags ABG and type cross match

Serial hemoglobin/hematocrit

isotonic IV fluids, sedation, and page anesthesia, neuro, ortho, plastics, ENT, and gen surgery.

Overdose patient on fent and midazolam on the way to OR if they haven't already died

*Bonk*

Well thanks comedy police.

Why even bother? No one's that important to save from that. Be merciful and let die.

that's murder, you're losing your license and going to jail.

No you idiot,thats a 180

Call time of death

kek, headass.

Wwwwwww

Give him a pint of morphine.

pussy

This person is certainly dead, but I suppose we'd follow any applicable algorithms. Attempt pain management based on weight and perform scans to determine how much of the CNS is intact.

damn someone here is for real and knows their shit

>declare the patient dead
>follow local legal procedures
>send the body to a medical examiner and make sure that the police has been notified

Nurse, this woman will never be a lawyer
>Why doctor?
Because she got stuck on the bar

kys yourself

Attached: 1559498757092.png (604x630, 353K)

I honestly don't think it would be. due to the amount of trauma and without a previous history it would be very easy to accidentally od a patient. there's other ways as well but this would be the most humane.

worst that would happen in this case would be a slap on the wrist. judgement calls such as this is why they have post mortem reviews. everyone will realize that it was best to offer comfort till passing. just like they do to cancer patients at the end.

You'd give morphine to a patient that's been impoled? What?

Kill yourself newfag nigger

Ziiiiing! Got em folks!

I play One by Metallica on repeat whilst he squirms.

Or crush salt and vinegar sticks into a fine paste and gently massage them into the wounds.

Doctors do this shit all the time. No one is gonna second guess it. They wont even do am autopsy.

MFW im impaled and fucking dying a slow brutally painful death and some piece of shit is filmin for the gram.

>doctors do this all the time

Attached: Hemipelvectomy.jpg (521x1024, 124K)

Just because one of them didnt have mercy on some fucking halfman doesnt mean their arent doc's out there doing the lords work.

This is 18+ board, newfriend. Now leave.

Attached: 1383215333417.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Like hell it wasn't.

euthanise, show the poor lad some mercy

Uh, it looks like the brain case has already bled out, so... chop up for fresh parts?

hes gonna need some multivitamin

first a tracheostomy, then X-ray. This is followed by the restoration of arteries and veins and the thing is also removed.

Is this nerve gas?

Blink if you can hear me

newfag

>Hello?
>Is there anybody in there?
>Just nod if you can hear me
>Is there anyone at home?
>Come on now
>I hear you're feeling down
>Well I can ease your pain
>Get you on your feet again
>Relax
>I'll need some information first
>Just the basic facts
>Can you show me where it hurts?

Ask where it hurts
>"Here"
>"So stop touching it. It'll be $15K"
No response is a death certificate.

I would just end the poor things suffering. Jesus christ man.

He actually reparied her face really fucking good. I dont have the pics bit jesus christ the surgeon deserves a fucking medal

Palliative care

Nigger no it was dead

Nigger no she lived. The surgeon reconstructed her face, the pics are unbelievable someone posted them but i aint saving shit like this on my drives

i do wonder if he's actually conscious or he's in a coma or brain dead or some shit like that

dick almost went limp, try harder mate

>First thought it was maggots
>Check webm
>It's fucking fucked matey, not fucking fuck to fix the fuckery

Attached: 1575669177955.jpg (600x702, 56K)

Yo what the fuck happened to him? Bad car accident?

>Overdose patient on fent and midazolam on the way to OR
Best doctor

No. Rather, bad bar accident.

I didn't
know there
was a good
kind of car crash?

Yea a good car crash is one where you walk away with minor injuries, this dude has whatever the fuck that's from wedged in his head

induce a coma, cut his face off because he doesn't need it and its in the way of getting that metal out, check for brain activity, try to fix him, and than face transplant

lol, harvest the organs, don't bother with anesthesia.

He did say sedation after evaluating for brain damage.

>what is insurance fraud?

No quality of life. euthanize.

Fucked up head trauma vs. missing limbs are two very different things to gauge. Not saying your picture doesn't paint a sad picture but you're comparing apples and oranges.

haha same thought ive had

To help hasten the inevitable, this guy doesn't have a chance.

3 Tylenol and Vicks Vapo-Rub stat!

This happened to my mom, she was dying of lung cancer and in extreme pain. Her hands were curling up like a bug and she was losing motor function.

God bless whoever OD'ed her. I got 20mins of peace with her and then she passed the next few hours.

I'm always amazed how many medfags lurk on /b.

Two Tylenol is the maximum dose dumbass

MMM, That stoma is ready to be violated.

Not for Latinos. The Vick's balances it out.

this one is easy, the only way to deal with him in a humane and easy way that will benefit everyone is too overdose him on heroin alot of heroin.

Honestly put a bullet in their head or the medical version of this

give him a quick handjob and send him on his way

Attached: Screenshot_20200115-205539_Instagram.jpg (1079x715, 357K)

Fuck off no one cares about you or your opinions

hmmmmmmmm

>Honestly put a bullet in their head

THE FUCK GOOD IS THAT GONNA DO WHEN HIS HEAD IS FUCKING MANGLED WITH A POLE STICKING THROUGH IT

Last rights that thing is all reddy dead that's just muscle memory twitch is just like when you cut off the head of a chicken or a fish

Had to be a different case because that person in OP definitely would not have survived. Too much skull/brain trauma.

hang my coat on the spike out of her head and leave

Attached: 87d.jpg (600x604, 24K)

Not funny, didn’t laugh.

Haha kek

give this nigga some A1 Heroin and let him die high.

kek

Good call if this ever happens to me I hope your there.