How are your 2017 goals coming along? There's only one and a half shorts months left

How are your 2017 goals coming along? There's only one and a half shorts months left...

past experience taught me never to set goals because I can't fulfill them no matter what. living without hope means that you will never be disappointed.

Are you from r9k?

went there once and didn't like it, I got the impression that they were all teenagers just from reading the first few threads.

Based on your post you seem like a perfect fit though.

I don't care about traps or "tfw no gf" so I doubt that claim

>sort of quit smoking
>continued at uni

>will probably fail uni
>did not get /fit/
>still hate myself
bretty good

Can't quit weed, I'll be fucked when it becomes legal.

Goals are important though how can you know you're working in the right direction without them

I didn't set any goals that I would strictly follow but more like things that I would do better throughout the year, like instead of going full nofap, just fap less to which I'm at like 1 nut a week. My biggest one was working out at least 3 times a week, which I've progressed a lot, but I'm not going to brag about stats on a Mongolian horse riding forum.

Brag. What are your stats?

I've been wayward for as long as I can remember, it doesn't matter what I do and I'm not emotionally invested enough in life to set goals for anything.

So how do you spend your time? Describe your average day

My goal was to survive. Pretty good so far.

This summer i managed not to jack off for a month, got a gf, lost the v card and then it all went to shit, meaning all went back to normal.
i did the opposite from a goal to drink less alcohol, i didnt quit smoking and i was kicked out of my parents house.
It didnt go too good just when i thought it would. Its a shitty year to be honest, and a year im still not used to, just like 2014 was. Right now when i saw 2014 i wrote, eyes saw it as normal, as it is that year now. A 4 year old can talk and walk...
Im not having fun so why does the time still fly

I browse Sup Forums and sleep. Occasionally I eat something and stare out my window.

Well I lost about 20 pounds, from 260 to 240
as for the big exercise gains my bench went from 285 to 345 and my squat from 405 to 455
I don't really deadlift since I fucked up my back playing handegg but I can hit 315 still easily.

Wow you sound like a faggot

I hate 2017.Everything went wrong.

Likewise

So you just post on Sup Forums and sleep? Gee I wonder why youre feeling bad

I don't feel bad, I just don't care enough to do anything.

leave him alone you bully

Just join the army
You cant go wrong with that

Why don't you kill yourself then. What do your parents even think of how you're living?

What went wrong?

White people?

I have no reason to kill myself and my parents are dead.

I acomplished 1 (graduated from college)
Still 2 to go (find gf+stable job)

TFW opposite of you
Job but no education.

>dad had a stroke
>14 year old dog died
>fell into depression
>got kicked out of grad school after 4 years with nothing to show for it
>now a jobless neet who spends 16 hours a day on the internet
>lost all my irl friends so blogposting on Sup Forums is my only outlet

i just want it all to end

I'm in Alberta for 3 days but when I get home I'm gonna finish the gram of weed I have left then quit again. Hopefully I'll get a proper job and make enough to move out. In the immediate future I'd like to lose this fucking gut of mine. I already go to the gym so once I stop smoking weed I'll stop eating as much.

You can easily recover senpai

Good work but lifts seem estatted

Good job you can find a job and gf easily

It's okay just work on things slowly but steadily and it'll make you feel good. Get a job by the end of 2017, any job and everything will fix itself with the momentum.

Good you should quit. Count your calories and exercise and you'll lose the gut in no time.

Just one year closer to kms'ing myself. I'll probably hold on for another year or two, but i don't think it's too likely that my life won't end in my own hands.

>mfw almost everyone in this thread got a (You) and my only goal in this thread was a (You)

Good job, keep it up!

Even better than in the previous thread.

Thank you.

I guess I could upload a video of me lifting 345

Do you actually bench 345 with a pause

Yes, I don't bounce it