Life is unfair if you are ugly and short, i would be happy af being a 6'4 chad...

life is unfair if you are ugly and short, i would be happy af being a 6'4 chad, fucking girls all the day and posting pics on my instagram, i could be an influencer, but i am a 5'6 19yo balding virgin, it's over for me, i will never have a lovely gf, nobody will love me, i hate my genetic so much

you can always marry a korean or japanese qt as they are all over wh*toid dick and then you can laugh at your son for being 5'1

Have you thought about buzzing your head? If you're at least a little tan it looks great.

You could also hop on finasteride if it's available and you're comfortable with it.

shut the fuck up you are white you literally cannot have those feelings unlessyou're mentally ill

balding?
go on finasteride and just work out you're white you have a good face its not over for you

for me though its over

>5'6
This explains so much.

Jorge has been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

I also had some sort of mental illness, which is why i'm here.

I'm 5'7" and don't deal with half of that shit.

tfw 6'4 virgin

why are you so upset user?

because he is white

whites have no right to be sad unless they are literally 1/10/physically deformed

dude... let lara in peace.

Q.E.P.D Lara Tolosa

What sort of a homo even cares about balding

Yeah I wasn't expecting a Lara picture, I still remember that story. RIP.

Anyway OP is a weird faggot incel, idc that he's short and balding or whatever, he should get some skills and capitalise on them.

Anyway kys OP.

>white
>spanish flag
uh?

I didn't realise Spanish speakers have their own version of RIP

You've been 19 for years now jorge
dirty puffy faced swarthy manlet

>tfw 1,87m
>not tall enough to be chad
I will have kids with a giant Valkyrie, so my sons wont have to go through this, being a manlet sucks ass

2d girls are better anyway

What are you talking about, 1,87m is the perfect height.

You are not a Chad because you are ugly

Is this bait?
You're pissing off my 169cm tall and 12cm long dick manlet ass.

But, I won't be too angry because after all I found a girlfriend (she is taller than me) who loves me for who I am with my good personality, handsome baby face and above average body.

>manlets go for girls taller than them
>lanklets go for dwarfs around 155cm
why is that

Jorge, ya llevas años quejándote en vez de solucionar el problema

What do you do for a living, user?
Women love loaded guys rather than a handsome face and good personality, I can't believe she out jew'd you.

>people still take Jorge seriously

whew.

Standgebläse

Personally, the thought of being with a girl taller than me excites me because it breaks the social norm of the girl always being shorter.
I am like 2 cm under average male height in Israel so I guess it isn't too strange that my girlfriend is 3 cm taller than me. Our heights are fairly normal, me a little shorter and her a little taller than average

No! Our love is pure. We met through our common interest in anime.

You didn't answer the question, pal.

Good for you, user.

Fine..
Just finished my army service and soon starting to study, my dream is to be an Orthopedic Surgeon, had a lot of problems with my knee untill surgery and I want to fix people that suffered like me. Heh..

Is it? Im the horrible monster in the pic. Idk, whenever im trying to get laid a guy taller than me or a master race gringo gets the pussy, its like, being good aint enough, you gotta be the best... Chicks will all jump to one guy and the other guys will get nuffin. I guess the secret to get laid is being surrounded by betas

you don't look bad user. i don't what the problem is but your look is not.

Good luck user, although I would suggest another profession because it's really hard, if you have this kind of enthusiasm, I think you'll be a great doctor.
But you can't watch anime as you used to ;_;

i don't know*

Thank you, friends!

Yes.. I understand I am going to have to stop watching anime and most importantly stop with my video game addiction. But I guess it is time to start working hard for my dream and for a bright future. I guess I should stop coming to Sup Forums, too.. Now I am feeling a little sad hehe

I have Aspergers, ADHD and a few 'friends', dont know if its such a big problem, chicks aint much into functional neuroanathomy, pharmacodynamics, mathematics, philosophy, music and anime; it looks like i get them bored or something. I will have abs in 2 weeks because im eating less crap, and running a lot for like 6 weeks, hope that does the job, if not i will just have to wait til an hiro sadfrog.jpg

yeah but remember your life is unfairly good compared to someone with a birth defect like spinal bifida or cystic fibrosis

You should trim your beard a bit.

Getting fit wont cure autism though, sorry lad you might get a gf but you will never be a Chad.

6'5 virgin here

it happens get over it