I'm eating McDonald's right now and it's delicious

I'm eating McDonald's right now and it's delicious.

Are you jealous? I bet you are, you little bitch.

Attached: mcdonalds_2.png (870x490, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-worker-hand-pants-pictured.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm watching my weight

me too
>FUCK MY HEART

Attached: FMH.jpg (448x232, 27K)

No.

How do you gain weight? I am 19 and i eat mcdonalds everyday for lunch when im at college and i am still skinny.

The only exercise i get is walking to college and back for about 40 minutes.

you win

McDonald's is fucking disgusting. Make your own burgers or hang yourself.

I just polished off an entire pizza hut so no

Fuck no McDonald's is absolute shit I feel fucking awful for hours after I eat it.

fuck you mcdonald's haters it's fucking delicious

Homeless people can eat McDonald's.. am I jealous? Uhhh....

Attached: 1578155949030.jpg (604x516, 64K)

I just got a Oreo flurry and a black coffee from there on the way home, but I don't really eat the food

Mc Donalds is great 4 patty Big Mac is the bomb

Nice and nice

I can drink as many beers as I want and not get drunk or gain any weight.

Jealous?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: McChicken.jpg (2000x1157, 1.36M)

I just started keto today. I am eating baked chicken and broccoli. I like McDonalds but it is the one thing that consistently fucks my stomach up.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Big Mac combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in the building like a normal fucking person, while chatting with the cute server on her break.

She was kind and cute, and very pretty. I think that employees should be allowed to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is a solid fact.

I went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight with her and got a pasta combo with soup on the side. As I was driving her home, her small talk turned flirty really fast, so after I pulled into her apartments parking space, we began to kiss.

I couldn't believe my luck as she is really cute and I think we could have fun together. I usually eat inside because I would much rather be inside the cool and comfortable building and it offers the opportunity to interact with others.

Overall, I was glad she came over to say hi, since she was taking a break and I enjoyed her company. I was glad she decided to take a chance and give it a shot.

Attached: bigmacmeal.jpg (772x440, 177K)

You kind of need 4 Patty's unless you get rid of that middle bun that's why I like those custom Big Macs, I wonder if they still have those anymore, I don't really go to McDonald's, the one without the middle bun is the best and cheaper

Attached: Screenshot_20200112-052411.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Are you american, by any chance? Why do americans eat as if they had free healthcare?

do you own a mcdonalds or something?

Throw some cheese on it!!

You like the taste of Deez nuts? foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-worker-hand-pants-pictured.amp

McChicken sauce are you talking about the sweet-and-sour?

Ooooh I will, don't you worry.

Enjoy food that don't expire

Are you stupid everyone in the restaurant business fast food or not does this, until they get caught, well wow you dumb

Nothing in life is free.

Except for some sound advice. Leave.

I scratch my ass and flip pancakes lol

Winter time is the best

Attached: donald antoinette.png (701x504, 632K)

The roof's a bit tough, though.

True, dat.

Attached: last McD in iceland.jpg (2448x3264, 773K)

if you eat their food after a few weeks you will expire so yes it does expire you yard ape

I just ate 7 fucking pizzas and a cola and my heart is about to stop