Why is my niece sending me her videos on Discord? It's annoying

Why is my niece sending me her videos on Discord? It's annoying.

Attached: 1.webm (640x1136, 848K)

Cause she wants it

LOL she is on ecstasy, lil druggie

Holy fuck those eyes dilated like whoa.

Girl is trippin' on something.

awh :)

Can I fuck your niece

No, she's 12.

Bait for the bate god. A repost from recent fishing

Why is the only post you replied to involving having sex with underage girls? Are you some kind of pedo?

I get snaps from my nephews. They're kids. Maybe understand that before you post videos of your underage niece on Sup Forums. Seems like you're as much of am attention as she is. A child.

She's not on drugs, why should I reply to those posts?

this is why i hate palestine.

I don't judge humans on their age. Only insecure people do that.

Based.

Then why should you reply to posts involving having sex with her if she's a kid?

I thought she might be looking order and it's perfectly reasonable to want to fuck a female.

Older*

I was talking to OP who said he wouldn't respond to posts about her on drugs, why are you talking to me?

Shit, nice Op, fishings good today, 10 catches in as many minutes, I'll have to go home and get my rod

i have a question is your nieces name Molly?

bro she is on something. look at her pupils

Attached: 9.jpg (1263x709, 324K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make posts like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

stfu

Who the fuck gives a 1thousand applewatch to a retarded underage??? Holyfuck wh*tepeople are so damn retarded i swear

Please do tell us more.

Attached: 1459760376883.png (200x300, 85K)

who is this angel

wait whats her name does this girl live in las vegas?

>Hmmmmm.....

Attached: IMG_20191226_130734.jpg (750x708, 98K)

Attached: D1FE9C1F-4520-46D6-8B8B-AF8A003961DC.jpg (640x480, 104K)

>I don't judge humans on their age.
You make no distinctions then?
You sick fuck.