This thread is for countries who successfully secure dominance in the sports they’re supposed to dominate

This thread is for countries who successfully secure dominance in the sports they’re supposed to dominate.

*snowboards in front of your path then swims behind you* heh nothing personal kiddo

Reporting

Even we can post here

>snowboard judged acrobatics
>sports
meanwhile america has won 0 medals in actual snowboarding competitions

shut your greasy mouth giuseppe

Thanks Cologna

Ooh woops sorry Luigi, I don’t believe your country fits any of the criteria needed to post in this thread. I’m sure it’s just an honest mistake, as long as you make a timely exit from this thread I will refrain from reporting your post to our lovely volunteer staff :^)

you still got a change in giant slalom. good luck maybe you'll manage to win as any medals as spain in your sport lel

DASHING DOWN THE COURSE

Reporting.

My dad won Olympic skeleton silver once

Truly the best sports

What country did he compete for?

What happened to the guy on the left????

>russian sauna "athlete"
>coated himself with something to keep the heat out
>ends up cooking himself like a sausage in boiling water
>rip in peace

not even memeing

He's the finnish guy, him and the russian were disqualified because they didn't make it out of the sauna on their own, another finn won because of that. The russian you're speaking of died, finn was in a coma for a while but survived.

pic related, the russian.

Circus acrobatics is not a sport user. Call us when you have athletes who don't wear a hood.

is he already dead in the pic?

Can we claim skeleton?

Nah, shortly after i think.

This kind of shit gives me the heebie-jeebies like nothing else. This and that story about some dude who jumped in to boiling hot spring at Yellowstone to save his dog really fuck with me.

WE CANADA

ICE HOCKEY

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

The most dangerous sport

>rip zyzz

>Skii Cross

jesus

What's the matter kid? You're not willing to risk you life to become the world champion of sauna?

also reporting in

yeah,you were never supposed to dominate in anything anyway