Pet peeves thread

>Pet peeves thread
People that say "ex-cetera" instead of et-cetera
People that say "expecially" instead of especially
Video sited that only buffer while the video is playing.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1578274668809.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

People who leave doors open behind them.

People who say the words "literally" and "like" too much.

People who just sit their young children down with a smartphone or television as a replacement for actually interacting with them.

People who scrape their utensils on their plate and chew with their mouth open.

People who talk to their friends loudly in public spaces.

People who feel a need to insert themselves into other people's tragic situations as a way to gain attention.

People who consider being marginalized a personality trait and strive to base their entire identity around it.

OP posting great tits without a source.

Expresso

Sauce plz

people who say "Mac" instead of "Mac N Cheese"

No sauce unfortunately, been trying to find a name myself

Maritza mendez, mexican lust

I had a girlfriend who kept saying "supposingly".

Una tapatía. Vieja ya.

she was obviously doing it to see if you could be driven to domestic abuse, i hope you passed the test

I'd have gone batshit after the 3rd time

That reminds me of a friend of mine who would always say "all well" instead of "oh well"
I couldn't tell if I should correct her or just let it slide, but it weirded me out every time she said it.

Was just gonna say this.
Ill add verbage, flustrated, and the recent fucktardery of loathe and loath being used incorrectly or mispelled.

kek fuck you faggot

I don't like it when I go to my local Twice Dailys and the coffee isn't available or not hot.

people who knit pick the least formal language on earth

drivers that speed match when being passed

drivers that ride ass, especially in a line of vehicles

people that use the phrase "if you know you know"

jeep renegades

people that project their beliefs onto others

people that try to teach others in a social setting

drivers who text

people who express opinions on things theyve never tried/have no experience with

people who think rick and morty is the best thing ever to grace television screens

thought of more as soon as I posted:

people who use social media

brand ambassadors

social influencers

people who make their living critiquing others and just general youtubers

people who place possessions above skills and experiences

People who say "of" instead of "have" -- as in, "I should of done that" instead of "I should've done that". Just reeks of illiteracy.

Also, "I could care less". That makes no sense at all. It's "I couldn't care less".

people that pander nordVPN with no understanding of the technology or the fact that nord sells data like every other company

people who knit pick the least formal language on earth

It's nit pick.

Attached: 1549295714565.png (680x681, 158K)

OP here, thouht of a few more.
People that treat entry-level workers like shit for problems that are completely out of their control.
People that don't tip their waiters/waitresses.
People that take another persons glasses and makes them guess how many fingers they're holding up.
People that publicly RP in MMOs on non-RP servers.

semantics should be valued over syntax, you are not a robot

OP here, thought of a few more.
People that treat entry-level workers like shit for problems that are completely out of their control.
People that don't tip their waiters/waitresses.
People that take another persons glasses and makes them guess how many fingers they're holding up.
People that publicly RP in MMOs on non-RP servers.

>People that don't tip their waiters/waitresses.
A culture that intentionally underpays its waitstaff and makes them rely on tipping to make a living wage instead of just paying them normally like other civilized countries do.

Someone explain pic related to me.

Attached: wtfcars.jpg (1100x826, 738K)

so you're an entry level worker with glasses? tips are earned, not my fault you didn't pursue an applicable degree. everyone has the option to go to school no matter how poor they are. GI bill and loans which you can pay off in under a year with your new high paying job

>People that don't tip
Fucking fire the wait staff. The cook can yell my number and I can get it myself.

left lane laggers. you should be in the right lane unless you're passing someone

>fills pint glass from tap
>where is my $2 tip

That's where you're wrong fucko i'm a NEET and I don't wear glasses I just hate rude people

Yeah, but it seems they understand how to get over, why the fuck do they pull right again?

Professional/higher educated women with viable panty lines

across with a T sound, how fucking retarded can you be?

*pull left again

??? the red car performed according to proper driving etiquette. the gray car is the problem, because it returns to the left lane while not passing someone

Agreed

its a meme because drivers who drive like the gray car are everywhere. boils down to a superiority issue and needing to feel like the fastest/most powerful on the road

I say excetera (I think.... don't really say the word often)

Oh, btw, my pet peeve is when people say libeary

i dont mind the glasses thing, its always funny seeing people try see through my crazy prescription

this response is a poor cover. dont attempt humor after being sighted in perfectly

People who say heighth.
Misspelled phonetic names because they think they're cute.
Using "withdrawal" as a verb.

Holy fuck. More of her?

What about Febuary?

Maritza Mexicanlust

Huh... never heard that one before

People who sing along to music. Can't fucking stand it.
>no I'm not insulting your singing you could literally be Chad Kroger singing along to a nickleback song and I'd still tell you to shut the fuck up

Really? I think it's much more prevalent than libeary.

people who jokingly call themselves or others alcoholics

people that think the usage of any particular substance is a brag

I hate that too but I'm guilty as shit for doing it. I'm like a white Ellen, waking up with a song in my head.

oh yeah those fuckers that say wensday and not wed-nez-day. so annoying, they must be retarded and unworthy of my conversation or interest

You can be going 65 in the left lane tho, because 65 is the fastest anyone should technically be going. If you're at speed limit, you can be in whatever lane you want

Maybe where you're at, but where I'm at I hear libeary all the time
Here's one that pisses me off when it comes to spelling: my girlfriend uses your when she means you're.
Is that a supposed to be a shitty ass joke?

See I'm one of those fucker that mouth along to music but I don't make noise. I'll also try to get people to do that instead.

>If you're at speed limit, you can be in whatever lane you want
Nope, it's a passing lane only. How many times have you passed a "slower traffic stay right" sign while thinking you get to loiter in the left?

>Giant brighter than the sun 'security' flood lights that are tripped by a squirrel shitting next door or a car backing out of a driveway 4 doors down
>people talking for 10 hours straight about mostly nothing. No real topics, just a group of assholes that like to hear themselves talk. They dont even respond to each other, just continue whatever ramble they were on when someone else takes a breath.
>people constantly bringing up astrology, quantum philosophy, energy crystals, angels, religion, and other nonsense
>2 mg file limit on Sup Forums (fuck you Australian m00t)
>wine/beer/liquor snobs. We all like good stuff, but some of us are happy with whatever is free that day.
>people that try to make a big deal about brunch
>people that loudly snort thier snot all day

I sometimes drive on the left because right lane usually have sunken tracks and is otherwise shittier. I do get over long before someone is up my ass though

Attached: kelio_zenklai_120.jpg (150x133, 4K)

My wife types/texts almost exclusively in pronouns and I want to choke her.
>I was talking to Kim and she was telling me about her friend and she was mad at Helen because sh made her mad and she said she doesn't want her to talk to her anymore when she's around.
REEEEEEEEEE!

All of this except I don’t care about the plate thing.

Also minorities.

If you're at the speed limit no one should be passing you.

Entitled drivers is my pet peeve.

>you can go slow in the fast lane
its an advisory limit. most driving schools even teach you that you can comfortably do 6 mph over without any worry of being pulled over. doing the speed limit, or lagging in general, in the left lane creates an unsafe environment for other drivers. also its not that hard to get over? what benefits are reaped by staying in the left lane? my previous statement of doing it to feel superior stands
this guy gets it

Niggers

>i dont have to obey traffic etiquette because my shitty suspension cant handle following it
the majority of roads in non-shittier countries do not match your tracks description

its commentary on your commentary, you silver spoon mother fucker

>people that project their beliefs onto others
To be fair, everyone does that to some degree. You just don't notice it in yourself.

At least my gf doesn't say u or ur. What about your girl?
So a shitty ass joke, got it

>no one should
But they do, and you need to be over in the right. Your job isn't fucking up a 1/2 mile of people that want to go 5 MPH faster because you feel entitled in the left lane and don't think they should be going that fast.

>non-shittier countries
California
Illinois
Indiana
just to name a few...

I really hate pedophiles. If killing were real I'd off them all.
No kid should EVER be sexually assaulted.

Allowed** fuck me I'm a bit drunk lol

>What about your girl
We're too old for that text-speak shit.

>shit tier states

Any trustworthy VPN providers you can recommend friend?

Can I axe you a question?

you don't get to peeve over the mispronunciation of words and then also mispronounce words

Don't

10/10 observation Broseph

none of them? they do nothing for you, its like paying for internet twice. just don't do shit that you think you'll be monitored for. and if you simply must do such things then bootup tails/tor in a VM or from usb.

these companies sell people on the fact that your data is protected within public networks, implying there are people trying to get your data on public networks. any actually sensitive information is encrypted either way unless youre using websites from the 90s

People who say exactly exak-ly

The problem is a lot of ISPs block or shape traffic depending on location or traffic type and VPNs can remedy this, although I hear that ISPs are catching on.

People who say that things are “addicting”. IT ISN’T A FUCKING WORD

ADDICTIVE. Fucking morons

i guess project was a poor choice, enforce would be better

Slow lane hogging speed limiting Micro Hitler ‘law on my side’ enforcers are mine.
Move aside fuck sock.

Attached: BFBCBA0D-E502-459A-98A5-22AC558027C5.jpg (639x443, 81K)

Dude, you haven’t got a grillfriend. Stop projecting already.

I once even heard some christfag say she stays in the left lane at the limit because she's saving lives.

Attached: 1512012411671.png (256x384, 134K)

Do you know why the right lane is more worn in my country? Because mostly everyone drives on the right here. Very rarely do I have to step on the brakes because there is someone hogging the left lane, if you could read you might've realized no-one had step on their brakes because of me either.

VPN services can also do this, whilst also still providing your browsing info back to ISPs. ISPs can also shape traffic according to VPN usage. moral of the story is VPNs and proxies are nearly useless. emphasis on nearly.

my favorite example of VPN retardation is people that use them in tandem with the tor network. "double protection" kek

>someone hogging the left lane
that someone is you

And exscape

i recently noticed my girlfriend does it on long drive and we got a big fight about how awful it was to do that. her reasoning is that its the safest lane and that the middle or right lanes are stressful. she'd always complain about people riding her ass, like they were the ones causing the problem. I have since broken her of the habit

>65 is the fastest anyone should be going
Speed limits were created for fuel mileage. No one gives a fuck or they wouldn't have bought a 9-seat SUV. Move over punk.

Attached: fat pos.png (599x490, 392K)

of the few valid peeves in this thread, linguistic shortcomings are such laughable things to be angered by.

yeah, when no one is around, so no one ever is stuck behind me when I'm in the left lane.

do you exclusively drive between the times of 2 and 5 am?

You should have capitalised the ‘o’ at the beginning of the sentence. Be gone now you illiterate ape.

I agree with user though. If there's no one around and the right lane is shit, I'll get over too. Especially when I'm pulling a bouncy trailer or a heavy truckload.

It's entitled, oblivious fucks like this that will ass-rape an entire freeway for miles.

Ppl who would rather text for 30 mins when a 5 min phone call saves us all time.

Attached: 1412897886193.jpg (611x924, 93K)