What do males look for personality-wise in females? Guys apparently like my body, but hate me

What do males look for personality-wise in females? Guys apparently like my body, but hate me.

Attached: 0A2427CB-F20D-4B42-9CC6-7B36FAA0689B.jpg (478x777, 124K)

tits or gtfo

Pic of hand with timestamp or you're lying.

For starters, men tend to prefer biologically female women.

sage sage sage

Does this count?

Attached: 3B1812D6-B656-41A5-9DB3-3D4FA6449B45.jpg (3088x2320, 1.2M)

whip them titties out

Gotta timestamp it

just have something that isn't media-related to talk about
women are usually consoomers

Bait. Not even attractive

>attention whore
there's your problem right there. your constant need for validation probably has you acting like a cunt with no regard to others and unable to discern the feelings of others as your head is up your own ass. middle age is gonna hit you like a son of a bitch. hope you like boxes wine and cats.

Attached: download (6).jpg (602x613, 57K)

also if you stuff their dicks in your mouth more often they will like you more

Persistent sharing of orgasms and communication that leads to resource sharing with a smile.

That's literally the fuck it.

There's no universal "guys want this" since every guy is different. There are baseline things that any human wants - i.e. not crazy, level-headed, at least somewhat confident.

Also, open-mindedness is important.

∆∆
newfags cant triforce

Every head it's world of it's own volition...

Personally, I want a wife that is a whore in bed and a prude in public. For whatever bullshit reason women nowadays are being programmed to be the total reverse of this.

Also, just GTFO.

Attached: 1567636761886.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Personally, I want a wife that is a whore in bed and a prude in public.
Men will work themselves to death for a chance at this

Reliability. Charisma. A sense of humor. The ability to control her emotions at least to some degree.

All you need to know OP:
> feed me
> fuck me
> shut the fuck up
/thread

You're more likely to find it in women over 30. Unlike men, women don't hit their sexual prime until after 25.

Oh, and aggression. Can't stand a weak woman who won't just take what she wants.

>feed me
>fuck me
>game with me
>create shit (art/music/story, i don't care what but fucking prove you exist outside of my selfish needs by at least ONE dimension)

SOLIVAGUS HAS SPOKEN!

Attached: AInitial.png (640x640, 12K)

">shut the fuck up"

Naww, its better to have a woman who will actually say something of value.

depends on the guy, but in general guys don't want a bitch. Someone who isn't down on everything, likes to have fun and experiment somewhat. But there is no general rule. I suppose if you want to maximize your chances it doesn't hurt to be a bit submissive, most men prefer that.

>it doesn't hurt to be a bit submissive
Eh, that tactic is kind of worn out and alienates guys who like to trade positions. No comment on submissive guys - you don't want one.

This is way harder to find than anything posted here so far.

So yeah, a girl that knows when to shut her fucking whore mouth is better given the odds.

Attached: MohammedCondoms.jpg (857x1200, 714K)

It depends how submissive you are being. That's why i said a bit. And I was just giving you what the majority like, as i said, there is no hard and fast rule for every man. That's part of the fun of dating, figuring out what the other person is looking for.

> woman
> say something of value
pick one