Arsenal aren't going to make it past the quarte-

>Arsenal aren't going to make it past the quarte-

-rs

>playing at 10 o clock in the morning

>not enjoying a nice smoke and a bowl of cereal while watching PL games on cozy winter mornings

>>Arsenal aren't going to make it past the quarte-

>arsenal beating milan

this is going to be a competition of who can be more JUST

They defeated Östersund on aggregate, the rest will be a walk in the park.

seventh in Shitaly's league is a lot worse than 6th in the PL
>inb4 swedish bumfuck team memes
They have the carling cup final on the weekend so they needed to rest players and were already up 3-0, the first half was just them being a little too relaxed

>not going to a pub near the game dressed head to toe in Stone Island with a rolled up copy of the sun to knock out Mario and Luigi

i mean milan looked like shit against that bulgarian side, this is going to one of the funniest/most pathetic draws in europe this year

>Struggling vs Östersund
lmao kys arselol soyboy

>not just waking up and shitposting in Sup Forums without even watching the game

soy cuck lol
cuck ahah
soy
stfu you annoying 16 year old faggot. no one gave City as much shit when they lost to Waxtap under similar conditions

who does milan even have nowadays that is good?

there's a 100% chance you sit at home and masturbate with the game playing in the background while people you know are out doing the fun things you describe

>i mean milan looked like shit against that bulgarian side
they were full of reserves in the second game, and they won both games easily (agg 4-0)

It's always mornings for us though

yeah i know, id say morning games are better for american soccer fans because its hard to socialize over a soccer game due to the sparsity of fans here so its nice to watch games in the morning in your apartment while chilling, and watch other sports in the evening for socialization

Sorrentino, Cappelletti, Agnolotti, Tortellini, Spaghetti, Fetuccine, among others

this is their best lineup currently, you probably won't know half of them but there are good players

kessie, bonaventura, and calhanoglu are the only real threats to arsenal
that defense is woeful

>Arsecucks

CB from CL final

Bonucci and Biglia play in a double regista role, Kessie and Bonaventura attack those long balls. Leaves them exposed in the back, they get confused as shit on turnovers because they rely on long balls so much

that turk is that meme turk free kick babby yes?

I know a few of them from recent transfer rumours but honestly >we should beat them.

>Long balls

Great tactic against Arsenal

If we're comparing starting 11s then arsenals is massively superior no matter which way anyone tries to twist it

Jesus this is the most average team I've seen. Can't believe this was once the biggest team in Europe. At least Liverpool still have some world class players and Ajax have amazing youngsters. Milan is just laughable.

>that defense is woeful
5 goals concede in the last 11 games (playing against Laio twice, Inter and Sampdoria whoa had a streak of 8 consecutive games where they scored)

but user, Milan can't score for shit

True, reckon they will score from a set piece

Its gonna be another Arsenal dominates possession over two legs but loses 2-0 because they cant defend on the break episode
Milan's defense is too good and Arsenal's offense is too mediocre

i watched milan win 3-0 away but they looked absolutely disjointed and fragile, i suppose thats milans way only ever doing enough to get through to the next round but it doesnt fill me with confidence as a milan fan

>(2-10)

You should watch the game against Samp or against Lazio (the 2-1) they attacked a lot better there

>your EPlel team and serie A team are facing each other
well shit

sauce

>having a Serie A team
as a foreign bandwagoner you're only supposed to choose from the PL, Germany, or Spain

Bundes is worse than Serie A

If Lacazette is back from injury then Arsenal have a chance. If they're still forced to play Welbeck up top then god help them.

If the AC coach is smart he will just memenpress Arselel

Arsenal's midfield is horrid and Milan's CB are better. Also Arsenal can't play Obama Young

I go PL, Serie A, Ligue 1, and [spoiler]Liga Nos[/spoiler]
Don’t care about La Liga beyond Barca and the two big Madrid clubs.
Never got into bundes for some reason idk.

Arsenal only really lack a DM in midfield, although it is a pretty big issue for them seeing as their full-backs always play quite high up the pitch and there's no-one guarding the CBs. Otherwise their offense at full strength is decent, assuming their team is fully fit and they're not playing shitters like Welbeck and Iwobi.

>not rooting for based Valencia CF
baka desu senpai

>assuming their team is fully fit and they're not playing shitters like Welbeck and Iwobi.
Obma can't play and i think Lacazette is injured at least first the first leg game

>ozil, wilshere, Ramsey and mikhitaryan is horrid

They also lack good CBs though, like have you seen the absolute state of their plays that start out from the back
Only way to cover this is to get a true CDM, Elneny, in front of that back line to cover when Monreal and Bellerin go up field.
But even if Arsenal manage to get themselves covered up on the break, that doesnt mean they can score. Milan's defense is really solid, and also Obama can't play, and Lacazette is probably not playing either. So you've now got Welbeck against one of the better Italian defenses.

>the slayers of ostersunds

ok tbf i looked up they strating lineup against Spurs and it had Xaka, El Neny, Wilshere and assumed they were the usual starters (i counted Miky as forward)

about 15 years ago this would've been an amazing fixture. pretty sad how both teams are irrelevant nobodys now

People are sleeping on Mkhitaryan for some reason, I think he's a big reason why Arsenal can do some damage. Last season that Armenian was on fire during the EL
The truth of this post actually made me sad. Not because I particularly care for the quality of either team but because I remember being a 10 year old and seeing Fabregas score that winner at Milan. Time flies man. At the expense of their team, I still think the modern Arsenal team is fun to watch because of their fanbase (AFTV, Twitter, etc).

>Milan 11 games unbeaten
>Massive underdogs
>All the pressure on arselel
>San Siro will be full, everyone pumped as fuck
>Arselel will be a nervous wreck

easiest money ever betting on bilan advance

-r-finals

also
>Arsenal will still have Wenger

The big challenge is surviving the first leg. Unfortunately we're not going to score many away goals with Welbeck as a striker (I'd personally bench Welbeck for the youth striker but that's not going to happen), but if we can get a respectable result to bring back to the Emirates then we have a shot. Hopefully the Emirates will actually be full for this match because the Europa League crowds have been dire this season.

can you really blame the Emirates for not turning up though? Fairly sure it'll be absolutely packed against Milan, its the first "real" opponent you guys will face in this tourney

>implying Wenger isn't the king of APOLOGISE
Arsenal will play like utter shit but still end up winning because Wenger is jammy enough.

>Arsenal
>Winning anything

>Wenger
>King of APOLOGISE

back to AFTV with you

citeh's fans aren't as triggerable(because citeh doesn't have fans)

>because citeh doesn't have fans
when will this shit uninformed Ladbible tier meme end lol

>implying AFTV defends Wenger
Shows how clueless you are. Wenger is the master of winning tinpot trophies. In the 2015/16 season where they didn't win anything, they still miraculously finished above Tottenham. Arsenal have been getting ridiculous luck at the end of the season for these past few years, seeing as they're not in the FA Cup and the top 4 is almost certainly out of reach, that bullshit luck will have to be through the Europa League.

BATTLE OF THE WASHED UP CLUBS

and winning that mickey mouse trophy against City on Sunday

Bizarre how Arsenal fans are so confident of winning this competition. Literally 4 teams left in it are way better than them

Well it's hardly good

It actually is a pretty good fixture, both teams have CL quality players, how they are managed tho is a different question

only Atletico pose a real threat to them if they're trying

>Apologising to Wenger for winning mickey mouse trophies, finishing above tottenham once and going out in the CL every time

I get what your saying, but that doesn't make you king of apologise

Napoli and BVB if they are at full strength

Napoli are out

I count 8 that could knock them out

are you implying arsenal's defence isnt atrocious?

even worse than liverslip, going by the numbers

>Arsenal players will try ha-

>implying poor Armenian kids had a choice for which jerseys they could get

Dortmund have been fucking dogshit

>implying they didn't have a wide selection of stolen and bootleg garments

and then that poor Armenian kid grew up to be a bootleg footballer
pottery