So the Pigs can get High...

Blame it on the Government
Standin' there hoverin'
Cops on e'ery corner,
Hell nah, I ain't lovin' it

Last week, they hit me with a trespassing ticket
I ripped that Bitch up, and told'em where to stick it
Tried to start a protest, was marchin' in a picket
But then I saw your Mom, and she was beggin' me to lick it...

Chief of the Po'-Po'
Likes to Tote a 4-4
Beatin' Niggaz Down
And slam'em to the Floor

They'll spray Mace in ya Face
They think they Run the Whole Place
Arresting prostitutes
Make'em feel disgraced...

youtube.com/watch?v=7ggO6fIM7-w

Attached: wb.jpg (800x800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KimAwYO1kWM
youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY
youtube.com/watch?v=yud8n2-_668
youtube.com/watch?v=oY5ke2W4UUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sargent Scum, is on tha job Drinkin' Rum!
If you're hiding Dope
He'll stick his finger up your bum
The Police Get off On the Cavity Search
Or sitting at a Desk
Like a Parrot on a Perch!

They sit in the Car
On tha Tax-Payer's Dollar
And try to Act Hard
Like some kind of Baller

They intimidate Kids
Skateboarding at the School
And are Paid to Enforce
Some really Fuck-up Rules
99% of them
Brain-dead Tools
Yet Still we teach our young
That 'Policing' is 'Cool'....

Attached: cavity.png (602x323, 154K)

They Threw Me in The CRUISER, Banged My Head Against The ROOF! Then The RY-GUY Left A BRUISER, And He Called The Cops A 'GOOF!' Steal Your DRIVER'S LICENSE... Your #IDENTITY, I SPOOF! AND HAVE YOU BOOTED. IN-THE-FACE... WIT' A CAMELS' HOOF!

Attached: pigs.jpg (268x188, 11K)

20 COPS STORMED MY HOUSE, Wearing TACTICAL GEAR! But We ALL Hid in My DUNGEON, AND We DIDN'T Show FEAR! The ''RY-GUY' Holds Down The FORT! When There's Lines To SNORT! Impregnates Women, Then Hits 'ABORT'!
About 12 OVERDOSES Happened Under My ROOF! But When the Cops Showed Up, We Simply Called Them a 'GOOF!' Found an IP ADDRESS that We Could SPOOF! Then We Booked it out the WIndow, And Were GONE in a POOF!

The PIGS Nearly Found DRUGS, Under One of My RUGS! Our Phone-Line Was BUGGED, Yet Still EVERYONE HUGGED! They Waited OUTSIDE for like HALF AN HOUR! AND More COPS SHOWED UP with Some SNIPER POWER!

This Wasn't Even the FIRST TIME we Nearly Got RAIDED! NO WONDER I'M JADED! SHIT BE SO COMPLICATED! AM I FOREVER FATED... TO LIVE IN CRACK HOUSES... A LIFE THAT'S X-RATED?!

Attached: STOP=RESISTING.jpg (224x225, 9K)

I don’t wear a shield or a bullet-proof vest
‘Cause I’m not a Fuckin’ Punk, with a badge upon my chest
I don’t spray mace, or taser little kids
I’m the one they beat-down in their body-cam vids

They harass protesters when they’re marching on the street
And ticket the homeless, just tryna find a bite to eat
If you’re Black or Native, they’ll knock you off your feet
The ‘Boys in Blue` be lookin` for the next soul to beat

They`ll throw you in a cage, if you step out-of-line
They`ll violate your Rights nearly every fuckin` time

If you`re in bad mental health or suffer from addiction
You`d best be ready for a Police crucifixion
They spray Automatics and ride in armoured whips
They`ll smash you with batons, ram them into your hips

Officer Oink arriving fresh on-the-scene
The Pig Patrol is only out for the green
Constable Cunt-bag be runnin` the Machine
Let`s Scream `Fuck The Police` in 2019!

Attached: PIG1.jpg (230x219, 7K)

Think you can RHYME BETTER THAN ME?! Well Dawg, JUST PROVE IT! WE’LL SEE! We’ll Go VERSE-FOR-VERSE and I DON’T NEED TO REHEARSE! ‘Cayenne Ryan’ Finna Put You In the Back of a HEARSE! ...You’ll See the FUNERAL HOME, when I Clap You With the CHROME! They’ll be EMBALMING YOUR BODY; ain’t no CALMING MY SHOTTIE! Wit’ a SAWED-OFF-SHOTGUN, I’ll Blow your Ass to BITS! So if you ain’t GOT ONE; You had better to go SIT! We Could Ask the FANS and Put it to a VOTE.... It ain’t about STRENGTH or the Guns a Playa TOTE We’ll See WHO’S THE BETTER RAPPER, that can FLOW wit’out HESITATION? And whose Wardrobe Looks DAPPER; Who’s the HOTTEST in the NATION?!
With EVERY BAR, I’ll Prove I’m Destined to Be a STAR! My Boys will hold you down, While I BURN YOU wit’ a CIGAR! We Could Conduct a TALENT SEARCH, but you Don’t Have to go FAR... To See that EcoManiac is DOPER than they ARE!

Attached: no-methy.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Hear the Last OUTPOURINGS, Of a Spirit, ONCE SOARING, WHOSE LIFE HAS GROWN BORING, AND I'M TIRED OF JUST WHORING... AS I LAY IN BED, SNORING, UNTIL I HEAR THE DOOR RING... AT FOUR-IN-THE MORNING....
I Hide Behind HUMOR, Like an INFECTIOUS TUMOR, 'Cause IT MASKS My DEEP HURT, As I BASK in the DIRT... I Give a SUDDEN SPURT, YET IT SEEMS, I HAVE NO LIFE LEFT TO EXERT!
Masquerade Behind the TEARS of a CLOWN, Whose Smile FADES to a FROWN, AROUND TOWN, HE'S RENOWNED, AS A LEGEND IN THE UNDERGROUND... MAYBE SOON HE'LL BE FOUND, THOUGH THERE'S NO ONE AROUND, JUST THE DEAFENING SOUND, PLEASE LEAVE ME HERE, IN A BURIAL MOUND!
I DON'T WANNA LIVE THIS LIFE NO MORE, EVERYTHING, I ABHOR, DON'T WANNA WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S IN-STORE, GIVE ME GOTHIC GORE, FOREVER MORE, IN A WORLD I DEPLORE... I'M A LITERAL WHORE... FOUND DEAD-ON-THE-FLOOR, AND I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED THE CORE.... SO JUST SHUT THE DOOR, AND CUT THE POOR... LONELY HEART, THAT LONGS TO DEPART FROM A LIFE THAT WASN'T HIS FROM THE VERY START... I JUST FALL APART.

Attached: DqEcAyH - Imgur.gif (500x267, 998K)

f you wearing a Wire
We got Guns-for-Hire
We'll tie your Ass up
And Ignite a Fire

You think it's Funny
To call in an Anonymous Tip?
Then prepare to get Stripped,
And have your Foreskin Ripped!
'Cause I'm on an Acid Trip
And I can hear the Pigs Zip
Flyin' down the Road
To enforce the Drug Code
Well They can Lick My Chode
'Cause I'm about to Explode

I'm tired of these RATS!
I beat'em wit'em Wooden BATS!
When I post Shit Online,
They say I'm committing Hate Crimes
But I'm just tryin' to Kick Rhymes
You mind yo business, I'll mind Mine!!!

Attached: dom.gif (145x220, 28K)

All I Ever Really Wanted is to be a PAID MUSICIAN! I Could RAP CIRCLES around you ALL; I GOT A LOTTA AMBITION! ...but I'll Cut You Cats Some Slack UPON ONE CONDITION:.. "Don't Bring Up My PAST!" It's Like a SUPERSTION! See, Y'all Gonna LEARN, The Eco be a MAN-ON-A-MISSION The Blood & Guts Started When My POPS took me FISHIN' On Lake Simcoe Beach, I Beat a Kid Into SUBMISSION He Wouldn't Wake Up!..though I kept Prayin' and WISHIN'... So they Locked My ASS UP! Said I had NO CONTRITION! Now I've Had ENOUGH of the BULLSHIT they DISHIN'!
They Hit Me Wit' A Light Sentence Under the Young Offecnders ACT! But I told the Judge some things that I Couldn't RETRACT! It was Pretty Obvious that I Was HIGH on CRACK! I LAUGHED when the Victim's Fam gave a Statement of IMPACT!

Attached: black-dahlia.gif (500x279, 876K)

MY LIFE FEELS LIFE A DYSTOPIAN FICTION, AS I WRESTLE WITH THIS FUCKED-UP OPIATE ADDICTION DON'T WANNA CAUSE FRICTION.... JUST WANNA GROW THICK SKIN!
I Summon WITCHES and BITCHES to My #OuijaBoard! I Keep My SQUEEGEE BRUSH tied to my SQUEEGEE CORD! I'm INDISPENSABLE...IR-REPREHENSIBLE... Totally NON-SENSIBLE; Yet Feelin' OSTENSIBLE... I SPIT SHIT, So HYPOTHETICAL; A TAD THEORETICAL; Come Eat EDIBLES with THE INCREDIBLE HERETICAL!!!
Because Under-Neath The Mask Is a #WarLock! While Underneath Your Ramblings is some MORE TALK! Don't Make Me Come And Slice Off A Piece of YOUR COCK! While I Wait...Just RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR, STALK! DOOR STALK!
I Bust RHYMES Like SATAN, while I'm CONTEMPLATIN' Internally-DEBATIN' 'Bout Who We BE HATIN' Stick #VOODOO Dolls in the EYE, While I Sit here and CRY! Oh, Won't You Let The RY-GUY CARESS YO THIGH! TOO DEPRESSED 2 BE HIGH! WHILE THE TIME FLIES OBJECTIVELY BY!

Attached: GOD.gif (500x273, 410K)

I've got Bodies to EXHUME! So I go and RAID a TOMB.... Steal Scraps from the MORGUE and the OPERATING ROOM! Detonating FUMES... I Plunder the GRAVEYARD, ....and make a slut SLAVE HARD! I Got Crystal Meth SHARDS, For all of you RETARDS!

I’m an INTERNET PHENOMENON! I’ll Bring a BOMB to Comicon! If you Lookin’ 4 Laughs, then I’ll be your ‘DRAMA PAWN’ Shit, I got half the City just Wondering Whose MOM I’M ON!
If I Ever Get Tried for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. I’ll Swing at the Judge, Before I PLEAD INSANITY, I can’t help but CAUSE CALAMITY, You think you can JAM WIT’ ME?! Homie SAVE THE SMACK-TALK! Already told you to “CRAM IT, G!”

Attached: IMG_20190929_142855.jpg (1200x1600, 368K)

From the CRADLE to the GRAVE... She's a FABLE; I'm a SLAVE... I'm TOO LOST to be SAVED... Just TOO DARK and DEPRAVED... Yeah, I'm Another DEAD SOUL, Descending in a RED HOLE.. Disappearing in the MIST, Aching to be KISSED and feel BLISS'd Now Here's Another PLOT TWIST...
We're Both HOPELESS-ROMANTICS, Who be Feeling FRANTIC, Spittin' out Words with NO SEMANTICS, Is just ONE of Our ANTICS That Puts Me in a PANIC, That could SINK the TITANIC... Has Us Feeling MANIC..
There's a VOID in my HEART That RIPS Me APART... Compels Me to DEPART... And TELLS Me Where to START, As I PLAY MY PART...
As the YEARS Slip BY, I WONDER WHY, I LONG TO DIE, LOOK IN MY EYE, AND SEE ME CRY, So I JUST GET HIGH... WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? TO HELP SEE ME THROUGH, ALL I WANTED WAS YOU, BUT THAT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, SO I PAINT MY WORLD IN CRIMSON AND BLUE, AND LOOK FOR A CUE, BUT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE, AND I LONG TO START ANEW...
I Suppose I Have LOVED and LOST, Been SHOVED and TOSSED, AND I NOW KNOW THE COST, AS SHE SWEETLY BREATHES FROST...
I'm DESTINED to DIE ALONE, SO I CRY on the PHONE, 'CAUSE You're ALL I EVER KNOWN I CUT MY ARM TO THE BONE, AND I DO HARM TO MY OWN, TURN TO STONE... As I Sit on a MEANINGLESS THRONE, Onto Which I've Been THROWN, I DISOWN, AND REALIZE THAT I CANNOT ATONE....
RELEASE ME TO THE TIDES, TEAR MY SKIN OPEN WIDE, AS I BEGIN SUICIDE, THERE'S ONLY ONE WHOM I CONFIDE IN, WITH THE STRENGTH OF POSEIDON, FEEL MY PAIN, SUBSIDING, IN THE PLACE, WHERE I'M HIDING
ALL I Really GOT Was A TASTE, NOW I'm HAUNTED BY HER FACE, WHICH I LONG TO ERASE... IN LOVE-SONGS, SHE'S ENCASED, As WE SLOW DOWN THE PACE, NEW LIFE GROWS FROM THE BASE...

Attached: IMG_20190913_105234.jpg (1200x1600, 332K)

With EVERY BAR, I’ll Prove I’m Destined to Be a STAR! My Boys will hold you down, While I BURN YOU wit’ a CIGAR! We Could Conduct a TALENT SEARCH, but you Don’t Have to go FAR... To See that EcoManiac is DOPER than they ARE!
If you want to ENGAGE ME in a Battle-of-the-MIND... You’ll Probably ENRAGE ME, but I’ll Leave Yo Ass BEHIND! I Got 2 DEGREES from CANADA’s TOP UNIVERSITY! ..My IQ’s OFF-THE-CHARTS; I Got LINGUISTIC DIVERSITY I’m an ENGLISH MAJOR; Beep My Bitches On A PAGER! I’m a CONSPIRACY-STAGER; so HOW MUCH YOU WANNA WAGER?! "I Got 2 DEGREES from CANADA’s TOP UNIVERSITY! ..My IQ’s OFF-THE-CHARTS; I Got LINGUISTIC DIVERSITY I’m an ENGLISH MAJOR; Beep My Bitches On A PAGER! I’m a CONSPIRACY-STAGER; so HOW MUCH YOU WANNA WAGER... My VOCAB Is SUPERIOR! I Will STAB Your INTERIOR! My Music Sounds DREARIER, But When I KILL You; I'll Be CHEERIER! You Can ADMINISTER ANY INTELLIGENCE TEST.... And I'll ACE IT; Just FACE IT; The Eco's The BEST! I'm SMARTER than MOST OF MY PEEPS COMBINED, And Yo VERSE Just Sounds WORSE; it's like Paintings-of-the-BLIND! Yeah Homie, You'll be Quick to FiND... If You Wanna Fuck Wit MeT, Then Youll Get LEF BEHIND!..."'

Attached: IMG_20190916_014058.jpg (1200x1600, 309K)

What is all this twaddle? Is this the language of the demented?

i saw this guy yell on a crowded street "fuck the feds"
he sat down and started smoking weed
3 uniformed cops pull up and give the guy 2 bottled waters.

cops are evil meme

I'M COMIN' LIVE FROM 'SLICK NICK'S! WE GOT SOME HOES TURNIN' TRICKS! WE GOT A SONG FOR YOU PRICKS! AND YOU CAN SUCK OUR FAT DICKS!
YOU'LL HAVE 2 CRACK-HEADS.... COME FILL YOU WIT' LEAD! AT Crossovers TITTY BAR... NO, WE AIN'T GOTTA GO FAR, AS WE SHARE A CIGAR.. WE GOIN' HIT UP THE STRIP CLUB PUT MONEY IN THE TIP CUP!
NICK LIKES HIS WOMEN BIG! GIRLS THAT'LL SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG, AS I'M TAKIN' A SWIG AND DANCIN' A JIG WHILE THIS 'RIPPER BANGS A RIG! YEAH SHE INJECTED SHARP NEEDLES FILLED #CrystalMETH!! SHE WAS A HEFTY BLACK WOMAN, NAMED 'ELIZABETH!' SHE BROKE THE DANCE POLE, ON MDMA WE ALL ROLL EXSTACY TAKIN' IT'S TOLL... AND. I GOTS NO SOUL!
SO I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF WIT' A SHARP MACHETE YOU WANNA FUCK WIT' ECO, MAKE SURE YO GLOCK IS READY!!! THEY TELL ME NOT TO BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN-FIGHT. SO I'MA BRING A FUCKIN BOMB IN BROAD SUN-LIGHT!!! BLOW UP. YO WHOLE CITY BLOCK.. IF YOU GOT SHIT TO TALK WELL YOU CAN SUCK MY COCK CAUSE ITS YOUR MOM I STALK ONCE I DETONATE YOUFR APARMEMT . .YOUR SCREAMS RESONATES OFF THE ESCARPMENT WHEN TOSS YOUR ASS OFF OF THE MOUNTAIN-SIDE... THEY'LL TRY TO KNOCK ME FOR PRE-MEDITATED HOMICIDE!??

Attached: pkm.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

Wow this is all really bad. Honestly. Everyone thinks they can rap. Rap is retarded anyways. If we call it rap it isn't poetry so we not gay ooga booga.

Attached: picture2042.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I'LL PUNCH YOU RIGHT THE FUCK OUT!!!

~ECO

Attached: picture1296.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Attached: picture1009.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

ECO IN COURT, FACING 8 CRIMINAL CHARGES.

Attached: picture308.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

May I say what the latest, drama on the street is?
I'm not allowed to see my nephews and nieces
All because my Sisters say to "lead by example"
But when kids want crack, I'm handin'em a sample!
Now I don't beat kids, I just show'em street vidz
Then we rob Toys-R-Us and make prostitute bids

They threw me outta school
'Cause I broke a little rule
Says you can't swing from the monkey bars
While dangling your tool
So they threw me inta Juvey
Where I smoked a couple doobies
If ya hear from Britney Spears
Tell that bitch to go "sue me!"
She said to "hit me one more time"
So I grabbed that ass and said "Damn you fine!"
So now I'm doin' time and tryin' to bust rhymes!

youtube.com/watch?v=KimAwYO1kWM

Attached: picture2044.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

When someone Fucks with Me... I ruin they Lives and Fuck their Wives Bitches, I come at'em wit Knives Leave'em Barely Alive Aching to Survive and to thrive While I'm Dancing and doing a Jive.... Homie, You're In My Bee-Hive! I'm an MMA-Fighter Flow Hotter than a Lighter Yeah, I'm a Crowd-Igniter Fuckin' SMASH you with a RIght or I got My Own Bitches But Your Mom is Tighter ;) My Crack Pipe Sizzles As My Energy Fizzles I'm the Son of the Devil Homie, Get on My Level As I'm Looking Disheveled I'll Hit you wit a Sharp Shovel I'm the Krack House King Playa, Get in the Ring Hear the Eco Sing And Watch Asses Swing... I'm Sadistic, Psychotic Controlled, Chaotic Dabble In Masochism Too All My Victims Bleed Blue Y'all Know that It's True This One Is For You ;) Dead Demons Daftly Dance Tied Tediously Through My Insidious Crew Stands Softly on the Side-lines Eco Side-Winds And Mind-Binds I am Now A Part Of You....

Attached: picture1954.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

They Call me the Eco-maniac
Crawlin' through the Carpet for Crumbs of Crack
I'm the sickest in the world
I'll stick it to your girl
As I'm pulling on her curls
The ecstasy unfurls...

Attached: picture292.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY

I was born in T-Dot
Where I nearly Got Shot!
Stealin' Niggaz Purses
But I never Got Caught

From Jane & Finch to Regent Park
I roamed all Toronto's Hoods After Dark
You'll get decapitated, just for a Lark
By the Niggaz I run With, Now Light the Spark!

Mayor Ford Smoked Crack
Put Toronto On Tha Map
Now the Ecomaniac
Got the Rap Game In a Sack!

youtube.com/watch?v=yud8n2-_668

Attached: picture219.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I'm the Son of the Devil,
Homie, get on my Level!
As I'm looking Disheveled,
I'll hit you with a Sharp Shovel!

Meth Money Makin',
Got Asses all Shakin',
To the Beats that Heat the Streets,
There ain't no Mistakin',
Bitch, you Fakin'!
Now, I'ma ROAST you like Bacon!
I'ma ROAST you like Bacon!

I'ma SLICE & DICE,
It won't SUFFICE...
Till I see your Corpse Covered with ICE!
Make no Mistake; I'm the ANTI-CHRIST;
Incite Waves of Crime & Vicious VICE!!! ;)
+
"You may think that I'm BRAGGIN'
'Bout the Hunnies I'm TAGGIN'
But My Pants Be SAGGIN'
And My Balls Be DRAGGIN'!
I Be THUGGIN' Til I DIE!
AND Forever Gettin' High!
The 'RY-GUY' Makes Killin' Easy-as-PIE!

I be Holdin' Down tha STREET
So If you Wanna Get BEAT...
Keep Runnin' yo Mouth,
'Cause I'm Known 2 Pack HEAT!!!"

~Cayenne Ryan
xXx
'[]*^. •. •
youtube.com/watch?v=oY5ke2W4UUI

Attached: picture215.jpg (1280x720, 120K)