Lonely & Bored Money God here

Lonely & Bored Money God here.

How's Sup Forums doing today? I post here because eventually you just have so much money that humans IRL just forget how to talk to you and talk directly to your bank account and/or wallet instead.

Even being shit on is at least somehow a human interaction, so, what ya up to Sup Forums?

Attached: AInitial.png (640x640, 12K)

Nearly everyone here for the past 40 minutes is in a real F*cking bad mood.

May have to log off.

Why's that?

>The fuck you mean by 'log off'? You all on fucking dial-up or something?

Attached: _646_scorch_your_soul_by_gothicgamerxiv_ddaq1wi-pre.jpg (1192x670, 81K)

whats your favorite food to cook/order?

I really do love rendang, japanese curry, ramen, french fries (with good seasoning).

Steaks are a rare delight for me to indulge in.

Mostly I prefer stuff that is home cooked or where I can see that the chef runs the restaurant, not some 'manager'. Bankara is probably the only ramen chain I respect in general.

Oh! Chips n' gravy are fucking awesome. Poutine is doing a good job of adding my love of cheese to it.

Stuff like nachos/tortillas and etc. are pretty 'conditional'. Just that kinda stuff feels real heavy in my stomach.

Favorite thing to eat is a bacon n' egg sandwich made by my lover.

Attached: AInitial.gif (640x640, 15K)

How did you make your money ? Been working hard as an Entrepreneur for the past few years, still got a long way to go

I pit female sexuality against male sexuality and scorch/burn/kill male ego every time I engage/interact/detect it in others.

That's all money is really. A conversation that nobody else wanted to have with you that you 'bank' in the hopes that someone in the future will have.

>Nothing more cash than honesty and being quick-fast!

Attached: sonchuevolution.jpg (1058x595, 127K)

Nice, i'm super into seafood (live in a coastal area with clean waters and good fisheries) as of late.

Been working on seared scallops with a variety of different glazes, sauces, and mousses. Lots of grilled and seared fish.

Need to go to the Japanese market a city over for the fresh fish. Some of that stuff is ridiculous.

Oooooh you know what I fucking miss? Decent calamari. Sushi is a 'big' thing for me but the recent, ya know, mass fishing bullshit has really dropped the quality and I hate constantly going to 'more and more upmarket' places just for a dish that traditionally was roadside food everywhere in Japan. It's a quality control problem because the west is just following america's 'fiat currency politics' bullshit and is now reducing its quality like china in order to remain 'competitive' *fucking retch*

I love flake (gummy shark). I literally have no idea why it is SO delicious.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x352, 497K)

what time do you wake up in the morning money god?

It's never the same because I don't need a routine. Whole point about money = time is that when you are the giver of both people actually work around 'you' because you create the language and economy that others essentially inflict on weaker disciplines (which currently is literally all digital communication and then some).

I do prefer having a more regular sleep cycle but when I do the influence lessens.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Is flake/gummy shark similar to dogfish?

We catch them here frequently. If you've never gone fishing for your own food its a pretty awesome, visceral, experience.

A friend of mine has a decent charter gig going and he takes me spearfishing near some abandoned drilling platforms/rigs/etc.

Speaking of quality control, I've been testing for metals (cost prohibitive) in tissue of several species of fish. Compiling a bit of data and understanding what we actually eat.

Am I going insane or is every post in this thread fucking nonsense

I’m lonely and poor, people don’t even pretend to be interested in what I have to say.

Hm. Dogfish isn't a thing I've had the pleasure of consuming. I went fishing I think once when I was young? Well I don't remember it well enough to care I guess. I do 'social fishing' because the human aspect is what intrigues me and every time I get involved in commodity futures I get some 'very' angry people turn up.

Oooh, spearfishing near an old oil platform sounds like a magical fucking time. Are grouper fish good eating? I can only think in terms of big game or stuff like that because the little living things I try my best to conserve.

Wouldn't fish farming regions/areas be better? That way quality control is a constant and the yields would be predictable. Reserving large natural regions is completely doable and would give more humans nature-based jobs without them freaking out with what hollywood shits into their throats. (Yes, I am responsible for some of the manipulation. I'm sorry about that, but sometimes you cunts really get on my fucking nerves.)

Whichever you'd prefer to believe. Feels like you're offering your sanity up to us at this juncture. 也許你更願意嘗試中國通用?

You guys are like the only ones I talk to out in public because you're the opposite end of the spectrum to me, financially speaking. We're 100% equal in terms of loneliness though because for you guys they just want your sob story and from me they want 'liquid conversation'.

Attached: giphy.gif (384x338, 1.02M)

this was the answer I was hoping for. My ass drags itself out of bed at 5 am everyday. god damn i want to be rich

Rich or Rough, one or the other will get the same job done. Rich however means that you had to borrow someone else's roughness for a while until you learned your own.

Seriously, any human would let you treat them like shit. Take them down a peg or two, but the ones you hold close really should be the ones you hold eternally.

>I'm addicted to my skeleton. Nobody else is allowed to have it except my flesh-form! Raaar!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 944K)

I guess I can understand where you’re coming from, and I agree.. not trying to say I’m struggling more or anything but it feels fucking terrible when you work hard only to struggle in every way, and still be alone on top of that. I know money wouldn’t fix anything for me, but it sure would help some of the things I struggle with.

Hey money god wanna send some god damn money my way kike?

Ah so the attention you want to give is pushing you away and you feel like money will close the gap? Some basic 'you are the God of Time, you are your own Now, I bestow upon you the gift of grab/gab/glibness' initiation reading this post now makes you the immortal idgaf fairy is what you lived your entire life to read just so you can finally understand who and what you are.

Sure. Excluding myself, from now on כל חובות של אבן כעת משוכתבים

Attached: giphy.gif (480x177, 773K)

i dont speak runes cunt

FUCK ME GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS HARD TO USE.

ENGLISH IS HARD TO SPEAK + CONSIDER YOURSELF FUCKED

Not sure what you mean in any way, but if I’m immortal I’m just gonna fuckin kill my self. Sounds like living hell.

*goes blind, then shits and cums in pants simultaneously*

K. Don't freak out when you just magically teleport to my Sacred Ground. I'll give you a cuddle and 'some' of your memories back.
>PROTIP: suicide is more about the people around you and your reaction to the environment, not about your divine memory/soul/love/erection/orgasm etc.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x268, 1.14M)

I won’t actually kill myself, there’s people who love me and care about me, and I can’t do that to them. Or something... kinda hard to believe when you can’t ever get a hold of anyone who said you could always count on them. I feel alone in the world. I work, come home, eat dinner and sleep. It’s not a life to live, but it’s the life I got. But it’s my fault I moved to a place I’d never been expecting all my problems to go away, but I just ended up living in an expensive city, away from all that I knew with too much anxiety and depression to meet new people and find hobbies. Now I’m working a job I fucking hate trying to save up to move to another place I’ve never been cause I don’t ever fucking learn my lesson.

But they can let you feel suicidal without ever changing their approach to you? That's weirdly masochistic of ya. Do you actually ever 'need' to learn a lesson?
>I don't. I'm infinite and immortal, the scraps are more than enough for me because that's where there is the greatest variety. Eventually something will eternally submit to being with me, because who wouldn't want to share the scraps that the universe let pass beneath its notice.

Attached: giphy.gif (270x147, 1.02M)

Sorry, I was mostly just venting, I bottle things up since I don’t talk to people. I just want to feel like someone cares I guess.. I think that’s what we all want.

If none other will, I'll be the Dragon of Care & Caring & Integration Plus Translation.

I'll even become a celebrity if I fucking have to in order to get this across to humanity.

An economy based around INDIFFERENCE is the fucking worst and what America seems to exemplify.

>I refuse any lesson or moment that iterates/increases my own inability to not include or integrate.

Posting an old pic of myself when I was uber bored just to add some validity to the proceedings.

Attached: 16143411_116320628877042_372928487309879383_o.jpg (600x597, 31K)

I’m unable to feel indifference, I’m a very sensitive and empathetic person. It could have something to do with me being a faggot, but who knows?

Define faggot for me please.

Attached: 1510292551131.png (1080x1080, 203K)

It’s a derogatory term for homosexuals, and I am one of those. I’m a male who is sexually attracted to males. And I’m very unhappy with that fact.

Why are you unhappy about that fact? Is it an internal decision that you made out of desperation and resent that point in your life? I know lots of lesbians and fags that became that way because they just couldn't find the warmth and kindness in the other gender to share their sexuality/intelligence/imagination/integrity with. Just curious as to what the source of your unhappiness is there.

Attached: D9NRrW5WsAI1NHr.png (481x758, 700K)

It’s not something that I chose, if I could be heterosexual, I would be. I find women’s sexual organs to be repulsive. I think my big issue is the kinds of guys I’m attracted to.

If you're against the genitals then yeah that's totally fair, you're a cock worshipper and one of my followers.

What kind of guys are you attracted to? Too feminine? Too domineering/aggressive?

Attached: 1510292780822.jpg (736x712, 70K)

Dominate older men /daddy types, and Rude jock type men and young men

Feminine men aren’t attractive to me

What kind of 'gay' are you? I'm just curious as to how you present to others. If I were to be classified myself as a homosexual I believe I'd be the 'shota goat' or 'little brother' type that never actually does anything sexual 'because I'm not old enough to be an eternal cock worshipper'.

>Yes, I'm eternal/immortally straight. It's a curse, boo hoo.

Attached: a985f9dbb77b5d7276cda3849f2b5ff9.jpg (768x768, 73K)

I’m not really sure, I present myself as mostly straight, I don’t think if you and I were just having a casual conversation you’d realize Im homosexual.
When it comes down to intimacy I just enjoy being submissive.. a guess a way to say it would be a daddies boy, kinda innocent but definitely obedient.

Would teacher's pet more adequately describe you, if you remove the familial connection? Like being kung fu master's favorite pupil because you always strive to be the best example for the class but never there to depose your master's teaching or loving attention towards you?

Attached: giphy.gif (369x206, 191K)

That would be accurate, yes.
Is there a platform where it would be easier for us to chat that you’re comfortable using? Kik messenger for instance.

Nah it's def some faggots spouting nonsense larping as richfags

Hoping there's enough work tomorrow so I can put in 5 hours, or at least 4...and that's IF I'm not texted ahead of time not to come in 'due to a lack of work.' I hate how right after the fiscal holidays, the work volume drops. On top of that, they just hired like 8 new people here, but my guess is that most of them won't last until May. I myself am going to try to put in for a better job, one that I actually went to school for and can build something from. I hate this inconsistency.

Attached: scheming Chiaki.jpg (850x745, 42K)

Sure, but really there isn't anything wrong with Sup Forums.

My e-mail is [email protected] if you want.

Here's your (You) ya desperate fuckknuckle.

That churn amirite? Most wage slaves don't understand that most of the current economy only exists because of the churn. The young are figuring that out though and starting their own conversations that are faaaaar away from any old rapists.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 315K)

I use the website on my phone and it can be difficult to navigate sometimes, and it keeps crashing my web browser also.

Aw, just got your e-mail. I feel all warm and dragon-gooey inside.

Attached: Z.jpg (215x235, 13K)

I think I’d like to feel that way some day

I'm fucking annoyed, pussied out of asking out a cute girl. I knew she was leaving for school soon, but I thought I'd atleast see here one day this week. But nope. Now I'm probably never gonna see her again.

Only real hope now is

A) She gets my number from a mutual and reaches out

B) I end up stopping in the store Saturday when she's working

C) Gets penciled in for work in her day off

D) Let it go and learn not to procrastinate.

It sucks, we really got along well, with some flirty teasing thrown in.

I've adjusted for what I believe would be the homosexual translation.

Attached: 3320b394c6f96f10fffffc75d1c5405aba64bf3d9721f2fb64488acdef154b29.gif (360x240, 1.55M)

I still find it strange how the education system hasn't taught students how to 'ask' questions, no matter how internal the emotion they experiencing is.

Chances are she is literally on the other side of the fence conjuring up an equally convoluted story because she is also, unsurprisingly, indirect or hasn't been taught that being direct gets rewarded.

Attached: Wuglet.png (1285x1920, 1.01M)

Makes sense. Kinda.

Especially seeing as society has it where guys are expected to make the first move, and girls respond and not ask

But when the guy is shy, and there's a mutual attraction, there is the real chance that nothing will come of it due to those societal expectations

Doesn't that just make both genders end up being retarded? To me that just seems to increase the rate of roastie creation because only 'one' type of guy gives them attention, which would just strangle the orgasm economy.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.13M)