I saw Get Out for my birthday last night and I was blown away. I seriously can't stop thinking about it...

I saw Get Out for my birthday last night and I was blown away. I seriously can't stop thinking about it. Anyone else get this movie stuck in their head?

>inb4 pol memes

It's way funnier than everyone gives it credit for. Allison Williams tying her hair back and suddenly being evil as all fuck was hilarious. Same with the fruit loops scene.

no i wasnt blown away
no, its not stuck in my head

I didn't like it too much, though my wife really enjoyed it for some reason.

Same, that's why I have decided to have myself sterilized to prevent my tainted white seed to produce more oppressor and am currently trying to convince my girlfriend to conceive a beautiful black baby with a real Nubian king

Yeah my wife's black son really enjoyed it as well.

Ah, you didn't watch it, did you?

It's not anti-white at all, and only SJWs or alt-righters would spin it that way (for different reasons).

I thought it was good but honestly thought it was more straightforward than I thought it was going to be

as a non-white person I think the best written parts are the subtle weird things white people will do when they meet you

As a cishetero neurotypical white male, I can safely say that my race is inferior and has been a oppressor to the noble black race for far too long, and Get Out told me why! Even us liberals are oppressors, even we who would be allies are in fact patronizing infantilizers who exotify the black populace. This is why I have decided to completely and utterly fucking hate niggers who won't suffer themselves an ally or equal, eternal subhuman victims for everyone else to exploit as cheap labour, ending slavery was the biggest mistake the west ever made.

Well my wifes son loved it! i wasn't interested in this movie but i like to see the little rascal happy.
plus my wife has been pestering me for weeks to get out of the house so she can have some time alone with the bull.

>as a nigger, spic or possible islander savage, I cannot possibly comprehend cultural differences and anyone who doesn't understand me immediately is obviously a racist

You know it's about how blacks can't have allies, right? They don't want equals of any other race. Black all day, every day, is what they want. It's a black supremacist movie.

>Looks at pictures of buff African-Americans
>Drinks milk through a black straw
What did they mean by this

HURR DURR IT HAS RACE THEMES ITZZ FUR KEKS DURR DURR DURR

Absolute mongoloids.

Just came back from watching it.

Definetly a movie worth watching, really bizarre film desu but I think it was pretty neat. 7.5/10 if anything. Some nice cinematics in it aswell with the dream scene and the raining TV scene aswell

Anyone know the name of the rnb/hiphop song at the start though? Cant find it through google

Exactly, a movie cannot be racist against whites, because racism exists as the combination of prejudice and power, and in our society power lies in the hands of the white race. At any rate, Get Out was a really brave movie for trying to denounce the subtle racism that permeates white culture and exposing the ugly truth of the inability of whites to sympathize with the plight of the other races that suffer under the oppression of the system thy have created.

>racism exists as the combination of prejudice and power

The greatest lie the liberal ever made

more like there is nothing different to understand so why say anything different, did you even watch the movie

my wife absolutely loved it

My gf and her black guy friend told me it's a really funny movie. I didn't go with them because I had to work late.

>the rnb/hiphop song at the start though?
"Whoop where da white wimmen at", by Tyrone McShaw, produced by Katzmann Records

>muh race is inferior
>muh an oppressor
You can't be both.

my girlfriends black husband loved it

>more like there is nothing different to understand

Diversity isn't real, we're all the same! Except blacks are better than whites, they're different. Also sometimes asians. This is what progressives believe.

Agree, take it for what it is. If you have watched the Key&Peele show you know that Jordan Peele likes to have these sick sketches blended with race jokes in it.

My wife and her son absolutely loved it. She went with her black friend to watch it though, haven't seen it yet.

>Anyone know the name of the rnb/hiphop song at the start though? Cant find it through google
Redbone by Childish Gambino

Dig a little deeper, user, you'll get the joke soon enough

RLM told me this was a great movie, so I bought my girlfriend and her black friends tickets to go see it, I was too busy to go see it with them, but she told me they all had a really great time, so I guess it's good

Is that really the one though? I remember it having a faster pace

That was definitely one of the songs that played near the start of the movie. It's the only one I remember, anyhow.

He got it wrong. it's actually "The Cuckold" by Little white dicks

Congratulations, nigg... I mean... blacks, you made a movie.

My gf unironically kept asking me to take her to the cinema to watch it, we're both white. What do I do about this?

>a racist tries to argue against racism with more racism

What kind of question is that? you keep taking her white boi

I think the main strength of this movie is a well-constructed screenplay where everything fits together logically with no plot holes (that I noticed). I enjoyed watching it on that level though I don't think it's a great film or great filmmaking.

This. i really enjoyed the subtle message on white people and racism.

So, you're "cucking" a black guy? I don't think that's the stereotype you intended here.

well i mean she left me and married him i get to stay on as her boyfriend and buy her things which is nice.

>It's a people who haven't seen the movie complain about it episode
Honestly have missed these threads. Good film and I'm looking forward to re-watching it when it's released to digital. Just looked that up, May 9th.

7/10 for me. Main character had a lot of depth, and all the symbolism and foreshadowing was great, but it was way too predictable and the trailer spoils the whole film.

Spoiler alert: He saved the day by picking cotton.