Do you like manicures? What are they like for you? Have you never gotten one before, but you would like to try it?

Do you like manicures? What are they like for you? Have you never gotten one before, but you would like to try it?

Attached: 1579031282439.jpg (901x1200, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much has this guy practiced this look in the mirror? Lots. Nail polish on guys is stupid, can we all agree?

I've had one before but didn't like it all that much. Don't like being touched by other people, and I constantly bite the shit out of my nails and fingers so there's not much point.

Is that Travis?

only old school niggas and complete fagoos get those.

Got a manicure before. Went to get my haircut from my aunt who owns a salon. One of my nails was fucked up and asked her to clean it up. Said she only would if she could do all my nails so i let her. Sure they all looked better but i didnt really care for it, just wanted that one nail fixed

Yes, indeed! Travis McElroy, The Internet's Best Friend.

Attached: 152835824584.png (1008x1260, 1.8M)

>hetero relationship be like:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

Attached: 1550402592154.jpg (1334x750, 117K)

I got a manicure once. I felt weird at first, but afterwards it felt good and it made my nails tougher than titanium

A manicure isn't that painted nails shit, is it?

I'm pretty capable of taking care of my own nails. As long as they're short and don't have any hangnails or burrs I'm pretty happy. I think nail polish looks terrible on women and men.

You know how in airport departure areas they have those people trying to sell shit? One time while I was waiting for my flight, I was chatting with a woman trying to sell cosmetics. She demonstrated a nail buffing thing on one of my nails. Net result was that I had one ridiculously smooth, shiny nail for a few weeks after that.

youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY

A manicure is basically any cosmetics for your hand. Could be painted nails, acrylic nail extensions, nail buffing, or just any general shit to make your hands look better. Pedicure is the same thing for feet.

What are you some kind of faggot?

Attached: 1530972033009.jpg (425x301, 27K)

fuck manicures, i bite my nails like real man

I live the brothers McElroy! Best bois rite there.

Yep.

This is manly AF.

I regret ever listening to and enjoying this simp's podcast

Yes. Basic pani/pedi clear coat. Its pretty comfy desu. It also helps me in that I end up biting my nails less.

I was really into them until recently.
Justin and his wife using their twitter clout to harass some schmuck working at the mall really showed me how douchey they really are

I have psoriasis that ravages my nails...
So ya i get them on occasion. Even get acrylics some times for weddings and job interviews.
I honestly don't like them much, I just like it better than zombie finger nails.

sauce on this?

I got into them basically at the ground level in 2010 before they were at MaxFun. I stopped listening in 2016, but I maintain they were never the same since getting picked up. Now I look into what they chucklefucks are up to and I see they've exploded with even shit like Sawbones getting a book. Feels weird seeing something that was important to me in late high school and college just pass me by.

Op is all “ check out the manicure I got when I went with the wife to use the gift card her boyfriend bought!!!”

Attached: C0B40516-ACBD-4309-B97E-32FF295B9BEF.jpg (253x220, 19K)

Been painting my nails since 6th grade. Also been called fag since 6th grade. Don’t caaaare, I think it looks cute and the girls I like think it’s cute so I still slay puss with faggot nails.
Manicures are overrated but they guarantee some good results.

Still too effeminate. Re-grow your nails with a natural appearance.

I always get irrationally irritated when I see cunts like this and whatshisface Pictford(?) showing off their painted nails as though it's something to be all proud of. Just fuck off with that shit, I'm a guy, I've painted my nails since I was a teenager, it's not fucking special or brave or remotely noteworthy.

I want the dirt too

I hated his Wii theme video.

Nigga who said I was claiming to be brave or any of that shit. I paint my nails and leave it. It’s nothing i flaunt around it’s just part of how I choose to look.

>I
You know she's cheating on you, Travis.

w- w- what?? But she loves she bought me a new pop vinyl like YESTERDAY!

God damnit