Your thoughts on this picture?

Your thoughts on this picture?

Attached: 23jkd1fonfx31.png (640x853, 579K)

really hot

>Not flesh colored
Try again

teamwork makes the dream work

Sup Forums will be disappointed it's not a real cock

Worst introduction at a brothel ever.

I always thought people preferred colored ones.

Attached: d5h0ctcdady31.jpg (640x853, 65K)

3 for 10 would bang...be banged

How am I supposed to imagine she's a futa if it's not skin colored? Also no cum dispenser, no way

I think it would be a nice change of pace, as long as the customer gets to fuck her later.

Would prefer she put it away and take my cock deep in her filthy whore's vagina. If she begs I might just be nice and bust my nut up there too. If she's not, I'll spray it all over her face and make her lick every last drop off my cock.

This would be hot if she was about to fuck a girl.

More pics please

You're right. I didn't take that into account.

Attached: 7r6rh46y1o541.jpg (640x1042, 97K)

Attached: 1u5a5r6mgkx31.png (640x853, 579K)

I want someone to suck my dick. IDGAF about the gender

What a little fucking whore. She needs that dildo shoved straight up her rectum and held there. For hours.

Attached: rexfxobvlky31.jpg (640x1043, 87K)

These are better in that regard
You'd be on your knees for her cock in under a minute

Attached: r20jz6gdkv841.jpg (640x1177, 133K)

Attached: 4kibha572o541.jpg (640x853, 87K)

No.

She'd be on her knees for mine.

And I'd get right up close, and I'd bust my nut right in her eyeballs. Make it sting nice and good.

And then she could kneel there and wait for me to get hard again. I'd give her as many loads as I could.

Wouldn't date, but would definitely keep her as a booty call. Or let her keep me

I prefer the pictures where she is showing her strapon. There is something about a woman with straps that makes her look more attractive.

Attached: x3rs65y7ikx31.png (960x720, 947K)

Would you be interested in trying pegging?

Attached: 3n9g8qeqwv541.jpg (640x853, 74K)

Does she fuck guys or girls with that thing?

id grab the coconut oil and lube my asshole so she could give me her deepest strokes

Both, according to her.

Good answer.

Attached: acn59t5jixy31.jpg (640x1015, 89K)

Nah. The man does the pentrating, not the woman. And this filthy little slut needs it in every hole.

Some women are just there to degrade and dump your load on. She's one of them.

Wife material

So this is what you have in mind?

Attached: zjv7i6vcmrx31.png (960x720, 866K)

the one my wife owns currently is purple. i love when she lets her friends wear it. some girls know how to fuck with it and others dont

I wish I could find a girl that knew how to move, let alone two. Every girl I know is not even interested.

Yeah, that's a good start. A cock down her throat as well would be better though.

skinny bitch couldn't do shit with that thing, next

Do not really over estimate. I knew a 5'0" girl that could plow any man. Wish I still had those pictures.

Attached: qvbomxdulw341.jpg (640x907, 57K)

everybody's the alpha male on Sup Forums

I'm not an alpha male though...

I definitely would be.

There are other women that look better with a strapon.

Attached: 2purkaMZGKgU96aE2mlzY4dsP_v8qXxFydN56Hjdps8.jpg (422x750, 42K)

Nigga how many belts do you need to tie a dick on?

these two have both drilled me. blonde on left does a great reach around just rubs the tip,

lul no pic

Attached: too092g7.jpg (720x540, 156K)

Does it really matter? I think the extra belts makes it hotter.

obvious dyke

Attached: PEPEeyerollsjpg.jpg (229x220, 7K)

What a lucky man.
I'm still in the search though.

Honestly, I think I love you. I wish more women like you existed :) if I could trust these idgets on here not to spam me I'd try to talk privately D:

If that's your thing, then more power to ya. Personally I think it looks dumb and it's actually a turn off

Care to tell the story of how you met them?
And how many times did this happen?

Since no one is posting pictures anymore.

Attached: DVwhGmtWsAA6GxU1.jpg (675x1200, 111K)

met the one in red hooked up a lot. introduced her to pegging she enjoyed it. she was/is semi into girls told her she should get fucked by her girlfriends like she gets pegged. loves it, blonde loves it. i watch sometimes they suck my dick. then when they finished once it was all creamy i asked to suck it off she was into it i looked up to her eyes and she was loving it, i leaned back and spread my legs.

Like I said, What a lucky man.