Is it kino

Is it kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b_PmxAUm1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its an 8/10. Jeff should have had more screentime. But OST is fantastic, and the fact that It's not used well sucks

it's shit

Why didn't she just delete her Facebook and hit the gym?

>2 minutes into hot tub rape and chill and she gives you this look

strong 6/10. add a point if youre a teenager, add a point if youre a bitchmade pussy

who hurt you

Why would I want to watch this depressing shit?

>bunch of faggy rich americans being faggy rich americans
I saw like 30 minutes of it and fucking dropped it like a hot potato

yes

no it was terrible

LISTEN TO THE TAPES I'M TIRED OF FUCKING TELLING YOU CLAY IF YOU MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN MY BROTHERS AND I ARE GONNA HAVE OUR CARTEL CONTACTS RAPE YOUR MOM

Basically its a show about a dumb liberal bitch who thought that the typical teenage liberal lifestyle would be great but it turns out to be nothing but nothing but multicultural rape, lying, stealing, gossip, with nobody to help her in the end so she ends her life.

If this girl wasn't trying so hard to immerse herself in liberal multiculturalism and allied herself with White Conservative friends and found a Conservative guy, she wouldn't have killed herself. End of story.

The lesson is don't be a liberal. Become a traditional Nationalist wife, mother and small businesswoman instead so you don't end up like her. Find purpose in your life instead of doing everything that Jewish-run teen magazines tell you to do.

somehow reminds me a lot of Smallville
not in a good way

Yeah she's end up on Sup Forums instead, a notable improvement

shitty tv shows

>"it's like asking Han Solo 'how's space'
>"wow, you're an actual nerd, aren't you?"
unironically dropped it at this point

Guess who wrote the original book?

Hehehe stupid goyim.

It's not liberalism! It's evil men and the women they also make evil!

Some people kill themselves but that's just life, you know? It's normal.

Right, goy?

>tv show about teenaged high schoolers
>become a traditional nationalist wife, mother and small businesswoman

the long arm of pol's autism knows no bounds

I came here to post the exact same thing, now I don't know what to do anymore.

You can become red pilled as a high schooler, goy.

All you have to do is not accept the narrative and stop making the same mistakes every teenage slut makes.

cringed at that but at least the nerd meme only happens like twice throughout the whole season i guess

>Anything above low class is rich

spoken like a true poorfag

>i had no friends in high school: the post

everyone is a liberal in high school and if not you probably have autism and spend too much time on the internet. i'm not wrong, the only sources of redpilling are so far down the rabbit hole that would require more time on the computer than a normal person would spend. if you're redpilled in high school, youre effectively a loser.

Didn't hitler kill himself and his entire family?

>suburuban communities with only fresh looking whites and asians
>some affermative action blacks thrown in
it's literally a show for people who haven't had any hardships

It was trash and it left me wanting to watch something good instead.
What are some essential suicidekinos?

>Didn't hitler kill himself and his entire family?
>his entire family?
what family, retard

I'm a working class faggot living in a third-world eastern european ghetto and I liked this show
Living on $50 currently

depends if you want sad or crazy suicide kino

Taxi Driver is based crazy suicidal kino

*$50 a month

go watch some Svankmajer instead, Ivan
this show is pure american trash

looks like trash for rich people

I had plenty of friends in high school. That was the problem. I was wasting my time with liberals when I should have formed a group of Conservative friends and just stayed with them. I didn't get red pilled until college.

Your post is basically saying "stay a liberal or you will just be a loser" and that's why so many liberal students commit suicide, hang with the wrong people and make so many stupid mistakes.

I'm glad I had a good family or I might have made more of the mistakes that a long of young liberal men make during their high school years.

The problem with high schools today is that you have a lot of young people who are suffering under the effects of liberalism and the only people around to help them are fellow liberal students and counselors who encourage them to continue being a liberal and making the same mistakes like hanging out with people who are not like you.

No, you clueless cunt, you can literally have redpill talks in real life, with real people who have a vague idea about what's actually going on around them, instead of accepting the fake reality created by the media. Also, you can be massively liberal in high school and still end up a massive failure, just as if you were conservative.

Go watch some "nigger had a tough life" movie then. There's plenty from what I've seen.

There's no need to keep blaming the show for your low income.

Dylan Minette is cute and a surprisingly good actor. I hope he goes places.

>Sup Forums is totally not furfags 2.0 guys!

>series about girl killing herself
>all the characters have a bretty good very uninteresting life
shit why not make a WWII movie set in Switzerland next

>Also, you can be massively liberal in high school and still end up a massive failure, just as if you were conservative.

I would say that people who are massively liberal in high school tend to have the most problems. Teenage pregnancy, drugs, suicide, getting raped, getting into gossip fights, being bullied, etc are things that were common with the extreme liberals in middle and high school.

If K-12 education was right wing nationalist and free of multiculturalism, these problems would be minimized.

Conservative students tend to stay clear of things that you see in this TV show.

why has Sup Forums been ruined by Sup Forumstards like you? plz stay on your board

This show is about social issues so Sup Forums is relevant here. 13 reasons why is basically a lesson in why multicultural liberalism fails our young people, but nobody is willing to admit it.

not really.

You haven't explained why some show about white middle class suburban professional and business owning families is related to liberalism so go be a faggot elsewhere

Yes really.

>why some show about white middle class suburban professional and business owning families

This show is pretty multicultural. There's a Chinese lesbian and the main girl goes out on a date with a nigger. The main basketball player is Southeast Asian.

DL this entire thing right now. Is it worth?

>the show ends with the main actor reaching out to an even bigger liberal slut than the girl who died because he is afraid she will also end up the same way.

Saving liberal sluts from suicide is the way to live, goyim! There's not going to be any problems associating with them! We promise!

no
watch something good instead

What is good?

It's terrible and encourages people to be liberal by acting like the way of life depicted in this show is not the real problem.

Sopranos
Rome
Arrested Development
It's Always Sunny
Fargo
True Detective
Seinfeld
Nathan for You
The Wire

Fargo. I've seen the original film. Thought the show would be shit. How does it run across all seasons?

I too loved the original film and thought the series would be a shitty cash grab, but got convinced to watch it.
It's actually really good. Not all time greatest but a solid 8/10.
First season is great, second season is supposed to be good too but i didn't watch it since it's set in the 70s and it's just not my thing.

Third season started just now. First episode was dope.

so you're just autistic

Hahahaha what? Holy shit Sup Forums, get your head out of your ass.

Is this satirical?

It's pretty good. Don't listen to the dudes that can't see beyond their stupid politics. It's a great teenage drama.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks, man.

Don't worry, I'll still give it a gander.

"Hey, it's Hannah, Hannah Baker."

I actually kinda liked it in a "guilty pleasure" sort of way, BUT the way the show deals with suicide is really fuckt up. In truth Hannah is a complete psychopath bitch that condemned all her "friends" to a lifetime of guilt and suffering because some of them were a little mean to her, even if it was with good intentions (like the poet kid) or the most mundane bullshit, eg the list. She even drives Clay to almost suicide and Alex to attempting it..

It also kinda glorifies suicide in a twisted fucked up way. Yeye it shows all the negatives, how horrible it is etc, but her suicide is also shown to be a sort of success, in that she finally gets people to listen to her and makes the ""mean"" kids realise they're mean.

The whole show plays out like some twisted "revenge fantasy" by your a-typical tumblerina chick. Like "ohh u didn't appreciate me in life?! i*ll show U!" and she actually manages to show em and succeed in her quest.

and the characters never comes together and realise how it's sad that Hannah died, that they can try to be nicer to each other, but it was ultimately her choice to end her life. No "SHE DID IT" is something the evil characters say, while good guy Clay's, and the series as a whole, keeps pushing that it's actually all the other kids fault that she died, not Hannah. What a terrible message.

Honestly, i'm triggered.

I thought it was pretty good, 7/10.
>Clay, just listen to the god damned tapes
>tfw one of the biggest surprises was when I found out the actress who plays Skye is Kevin Bacon's daughter, who knew!

hahaha I know right? Like OMG, like get over yourself. I'm upvoting your comment friend XD

youtube.com/watch?v=2b_PmxAUm1w

>tfw when he doesn't see her anymore..