Does it ever get better. I'm 22 and know no one even online...

Does it ever get better. I'm 22 and know no one even online. I feel like such a degenerate autist because everyone abandons me once they find out about my sexual and even hobby tastes. I could a job related to those things but I don't trust myself to not do anything or not make my fetish degeneracy worse even by accident. Is it even possible to pretend to be normal long enough to actually get a connection with someone.

Attached: DF2B03B0-A593-4936-AC66-EDCE30979F20.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

kys faggot loser

I'm genuinely interested in what fetish/sexual tastes you could possibly have that would interfere with work

no

Me agrees, tell us frend

it gets worse, moron

It does get better if u go at it, it does never EVER magically happen it takens energy and work. Idk why so many people believe it automatically gets better like in them movies, YOU gotta move forward and better yourself and by improving yourself you also spread love to others, its a simple concept people tend to fucking forget

Attached: 1523335402468.jpg (235x223, 16K)

im in a similar position. im just going to leech off my parents until I kill myself. im 23 without a job with a crippling desire to be a girl.

sounds like stupid American self-deterministic bullshit. Know why you have the power to make life good for yourself? because Americans subjugate the entire planet for their own profit

I'm a necro and quit training to work in an unspecified branch of forensics. I know I sound like a pussy quitting before I did anything, especially since my therapists said it's not an issue to jack off to the thought and dream about it constantly as long as I don't physically do anything,

who tf asked for politics to be brought into the conversation, nigger

Its not political to call Americans selfish lmfao

i guess just get into something that is related to your kink, quick suggestions would be something online with fan art/erotica stories, but definitely balance it. I'm down to be an online friend if ya want. The friend group i have is filled with degenerates so no judging

You shouldn't be disappointed that you don't know anyone online. Meet people around you. If your "sexual tastes" are affecting meeting people and getting a job your a retarded faggot. Learn to just talk about things other than sex. Get some fucking medical help you absolute degenerate, if sex is all that is on your mind then you need a fucking hobby that doesn't involve jerking off. Kys

thinking about killing myself rn but I can't work up the will to kill myself. can we work something out here? I come to you and you help me kill myself and you keep the corpse.

I'm 21 and it's slowly getting better, you just need to get your ass up and change something even if it's only a little thing

Maybe don't inform people that you're into necrophilia? Spring it on them if by some miracle it's a shared interest.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

lol, you made me laugh heartily. Thanks user.

Here I was thinking you wanted to be a teacher and ur a pedo.

Necro isn't that bad, just listen to therapist

I do have other hobbies, mainly art and reading. Though my sperg ass brain only seems to focus on murder/medical/etc. As for jobs, I am professional and do my best but I get told that I look like a psycho constantly despite looking like a more stereotypically masculine version of the people around me.

I'm 26 and I've tried to do shit and no it doesnt get better. I have a job getting paid 18.50, I live on my own. I play vidya. I just had sex for the first time in 4 years. I have started doing bouldering and have gotten ok at it. And people say I'm looking better than I have in years. I'm still sad. I wish I never existed. Potentially 70 more years of sadness and trying and failing at not wanting to kill myself. I'm too much of a coward though. God I wanna die.

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 6K)

if it makes u feel better, i want u to die to lol

Oh is that it? I used to date a mortician and she had fantasies about corpses she didn't tell me until we had been together a couple years and never did anything with them (that I know of) but she was always horny as fuck after work. Don't worry about looking like a psycho a lot of people do.

Prove you don't look like a psycho. Post pics. And remember, time stamp or your a faggot

25. I think it's up and down. Had huge ups from 22 until about a month ago. Pretty sure if I wait it out cycle will repeat. I don't know. I ordered a camera that comes in on friday that could catch me an heroing for Sup Forums.

Attached: f5.jpg (572x568, 22K)

This

cultivate a skill in something, LITERALLY anything. Also get a house plant or a fish or something, being responsible for taking care of something can help your mental a lot.

do something related to horror media, BAM judgement gone

Will not post but I look pretty generic, minus my eyes which are a very light grey. Short brown hair that's buzzed, wear plaid and leather often with just jeans, nothing special about looks.

I have a black cat :)

is it weird that I find necro to be acceptable but necrozoo is fucking disgusting?

>too scared
Hello me

Oh fuck it. Those people are fucking dead and I couldn’t give too shits. Go do your fucking thing. Who gives a fuck